Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

You Rush Into It , You Endure For Life. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Rush Into It , You Endure For Life. (1430 Views)

Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? / When You Rush And Choose Fanta At A Party And Malt Comes Later (pics) / Ladies, What Is That Thing your Boyfriend Do To You That You Endure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Rush Into It , You Endure For Life. by inform9ja(m): 11:19am On Sep 26, 2015
Choosing the right marriage partner is a crucial concern to the youths who are yet to say “I do”. In the western world where over 60 percent of marriages end up in divorce , with celebrities having the larger percentage , the need to make the right choice of partner is germane. It is pertinent to identify the wrong motives and the right motives for marriage before taking a leap into marriage decisions. A wrong motive will likely lead to a wrong decision and vice-versa.
Marriage is a very crucial stage in human beings that must be not rushed into. Some go into marriage because of panic” My friends are getting married at final year or immediately after graduation or NYSC”. They compare their selves with others ignorant of the fact that fingers are not equal. Some leap into marriage because of pressure. It is vital that everyone knows that marriage is a lifelong project and succumbing to pressure without personal conviction is not wise .This may be parental pressure , peer pressure or pressure from the proposing partner.
The desperation to meet some personal pressing needs is the major reason why some make hasty choice in marriage . The need may be financial, emotional , psychological ,self esteem or sex. Others rush into marriage because of a painful breakup , some marry so as to escape from parental influence either positive or negative. It should be noted that no matter how desirable these moves are, they all give a wrong foundation for a lasting marriage that will be enjoyed and not just endured.
The primary reason for marriage is PARTNERSHIP therefore the right wife is expected to be a partner and not a housemaid and the husband is expected to be a “sugar daddy”. They must be people who can relate with each other as friends and partner in progress. The corollary to the foregoing is that the person who will be your true partner must be such a person with whom you can have mutual friendship , you should be able to play with that person , you should be able to work with that person , you are to be intellectually compatible , even though you are at different levels . This means that the difference should compliment. You must have common interests , share decisions together and have the same value. Such kind of partner is the right person for you.

Source - http://www.olumideblog.com/2015/09/you-rush-into-it-you-endure-for-life.html

2 Likes

Re: You Rush Into It , You Endure For Life. by midehi2(f): 11:21am On Sep 26, 2015
nice one
Re: You Rush Into It , You Endure For Life. by Cutehector(m): 11:23am On Sep 26, 2015
midehi2:
nice one
u neva marry?
Re: You Rush Into It , You Endure For Life. by midehi2(f): 11:24am On Sep 26, 2015
Cutehector:
u neva marry?
ayam pregnant
Re: You Rush Into It , You Endure For Life. by Cutehector(m): 11:26am On Sep 26, 2015
midehi2:

ayam pregnant
girl it is....
Re: You Rush Into It , You Endure For Life. by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 26, 2015
midehi2:

ayam pregnant

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: You Rush Into It , You Endure For Life. by midehi2(f): 1:20pm On Sep 26, 2015
figo05:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
why u come open ya mouth na, no be u give me belle cheesy
Re: You Rush Into It , You Endure For Life. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2015
midehi2:

why u come open ya mouth na, no be u give me belle cheesy

My hand no dey o
Re: You Rush Into It , You Endure For Life. by midehi2(f): 4:58pm On Sep 26, 2015
figo05:

My hand no dey o
ur hand and ur leg dey o
Re: You Rush Into It , You Endure For Life. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2015
midehi2:

ur hand and ur leg dey o

But I no mind sha... Bring it on then
Re: You Rush Into It , You Endure For Life. by Dahyormine(m): 7:57am On Sep 27, 2015
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Friendzone Aint Hellzone. Guys Growup / Freaky Weekend: For Men Only. / Why Do Guys Spend Millions Just For The Pussycat!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.