Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Buhari And Obasanjo Meet With Gordon Brown (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Obasanjo Meet With Gordon Brown (Photos) (31631 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) / President Buhari And Obasanjo When They Were Young. / Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet With Gordon Brown (Photos) by dayo23(f): 11:08pm On Sep 26, 2015
AreaFada2:
Common wealth ko, common poverty ni. cheesy grin
and that is your portion not me
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet With Gordon Brown (Photos) by AreaFada2: 11:26pm On Sep 26, 2015
dayo23:
and that is your portion not me

Superstitious ni**a.
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet With Gordon Brown (Photos) by stevecantrell: 11:39pm On Sep 26, 2015
sukkot:
this obasanjo is some type of enigma. i dont know what makes this man tick. he is a statesman. knows how to schmooze the international crowd

Well, he is a high ranking member of the international intelligence community and many other associations which I don't care to mention.
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet With Gordon Brown (Photos) by DedeNkem: 2:13am On Sep 27, 2015
That thief obasanjo is so desperate to avoid being probed.
If Buhari doesn't jail obasanjo for the atrocities and looting he committed, then he's a thief himself.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet With Gordon Brown (Photos) by yommyuk: 5:49am On Sep 27, 2015
dayo23:
More..

Looking at these pictures, this is what I see
Picture 2
Buhari is being summoned to take a hot seat to discuss issues that He will try to avoid and make him uncomfortable. (Past deeds) He was the Federal Commissioner for Petroleum and Natural Resources during OBJ tenure in 1976. Remember the 2.8 billion that went missing from the accounts of the NNPC in Midlands Bank (Now HSBC Bank) in the United Kingdom. I rest my case
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet With Gordon Brown (Photos) by yommyuk: 5:50am On Sep 27, 2015
dayo23:
President Buhari met with Fmr British PM, Gordon Brown alongside Fmr President Obasanjo at the Millennium House in New York.

Courtesy https://mobile.twitter.com/BuhariOrg/status/647753662278733824/photo/1

Picture 3
G brown is sitting on the right hand side doing the talking (or can I say interrogation). Look at Buharis hands (He seems to be pleading ---- “ I beg now, ) Look at Obj on the left hand side (the devil’s advocate seat,) smudging and saying within himself (got u mate).
Picture 4
G Brown is now in control and smiling knowing that he has got his man (Buhari) in a box. He is in control and speaking authoritatively (see his hands motion – call that waving your hand around). OBJ looks more serious and his facial expression is to let Buhari know the seriousness of what is transpiring. Buhari is now in a position to listen (not speak) to his ex Oga on top and colonial master.
The scramble and partition of our resources has just taken a new dimension. The saga continueeessss
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet With Gordon Brown (Photos) by yommyuk: 5:55am On Sep 27, 2015
READ COMMENT ABOVE

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet With Gordon Brown (Photos) by gbishman: 9:36am On Sep 27, 2015
Obasanjo, kai this man likes power sha.
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet With Gordon Brown (Photos) by gare(f): 9:48am On Sep 27, 2015
SirWere:
They are probably discussing the best way to make GEJ face his crimes for fucking up this country
can't you ever say anything meaningful, why can't you just all GEJ be In peace, you guys should grow, for that reason mod please suspend this guy in areares.
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet With Gordon Brown (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 27, 2015
gare:
can't you ever say anything meaningful, why can't you just all GEJ be In peace, you guys should grow, for that reason mod please suspend this guy in areares.
There is not rest for the corrupt
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet With Gordon Brown (Photos) by disumusa: 11:12am On Sep 27, 2015
CR77:
Confuse old men

The dullard of northern nigeria have nothing to offer
this up is ibo, i like the way ibos creat good relationship with other tribe to produce the nest president, just keep it on.
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet With Gordon Brown (Photos) by Luckylife(m): 5:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
Why did he prefer wearing this black wear as if he is going to bury Nigeria . God forbid abeg!!!
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet With Gordon Brown (Photos) by Luckylife(m): 6:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
U see how foolish u text is, so obj should have rest because he in a company of a saint . Sme
SirWere:
There is not rest for the corrupt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The IPOB, Hausas And Soldiers Clash In Umuahia: Reason Behind It / Nobody Should Try To Remove Buhari In 2019- Miyetti Allah President,bodejo Warns / pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.