Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:41 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1258 Views)

South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy / Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. / Dating My Course Mate, Is It Advisable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Charmingrascal(m): 6:49pm On Sep 26, 2015
Re: . by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 26, 2015
@OP 1st of all we are nairalanders not libers, secondly u copy and paste from linda ikeji's blog without removing d libers, thirdly its very very very wrong 4 him to have dated the girl, infact to have ur eye 4 ur roomate's girl shows that ure a bad friend and a betrayal. "so he should 4get abt the girl bcaus the circumstances surrounding how they met wont give them peace at all. "what the guy should be doing is how to make the girl forgive his friend and how to make his friend change his ways and apologise to the girl.

1 Like

Re: . by Cholls(m): 6:57pm On Sep 26, 2015
my brother please sumarize i can't read all this...am watching project fame.
Re: . by Melahou(m): 7:23pm On Sep 26, 2015
Cholls:
my brother please sumarize i can't read all this...am watching project fame.

Better pikin

How far have they gone in project fame
Re: . by Cholls(m): 7:31pm On Sep 26, 2015
Melahou:

Better pikin

How far have they gone in project fame
my brother what can i say? Fan-tas-tic. Can't wait for the grand finale 24h from now. The final 6 looks hungry for fame. I love to hear that girl called Pearl she's a defination of greatness.
Re: . by Melahou(m): 7:44pm On Sep 26, 2015
Cholls:
my brother what can i say? Fan-tas-tic. Can't wait for the grand finale 24h from now. The final 6 looks hungry for fame. I love to hear that girl called Pearl she's a defination of greatness.

Please what time is their next performance so that i can follow up
Re: . by Cholls(m): 8:09pm On Sep 26, 2015
Melahou:

Please what time is their next performance so that i can follow up
my brother it should be 5:30pm tomorrow.
Re: . by Afrok(m): 8:33pm On Sep 26, 2015
The easiest thing to FEEL these days is LOVE.
Re: . by DEIFIED(m): 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2015
Unfortunately, this ia a second hand story, so i am not giving advice.
Re: . by Hackportal(m): 7:34pm On Sep 07, 2020
Hahhhaahahhah Foolish boy

(1) (Reply)

5 Things A Woman Should NEVER Do For The Man She Loves!!! / Some Ppl Sha >:( / Pls Help Me Caption This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.