Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:14 PM

10 Best Sites For Importation Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Best Sites For Importation Business In Nigeria (624 Views)

Help Needed For Importation Business / What Documents And Things I Need For Importation From Turkish / Goin To China For Importation.. Whats Tour Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Best Sites For Importation Business In Nigeria by Dgrea8t(m): 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2015
It is very Possible to Start an Importation business in Nigeria and make money doing this business without leaving the country. You can start importation various stuffs online and getting them delivered to you in Nigeria with ease using some reliable site that also accept Nigerians.
Importation

Below is a list of site which i regard as the best to start an importation business in Nigeria and they accept PayPal as a mode of Payment which works well in Nigeria as well as other E-Currency or Western Union payment.

You could decide to start importing various materials, stuffs like electronics, clothes, phones, computers, Watches, Bags, Shoes, Kitchen Utencils, Books and many more. The best and top rated site for such importation business includes:

1. Dhgates

2. Amazon

3. Ebay

4. AliExpress

5. New Egg

visit informationdealing..com for more information

(1) (Reply)

What are some common preventive measures against Staphylococcus infections? / Ginger Buyers Needed / OMG. Have You Seen This Before? I Saw It And Decided To Share It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.