Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times (63825 Views)

Mohammed Barkindo & Family Visit Buhari In London (Photos) / Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times by ifywise(f): 6:48am On Sep 27, 2015
Na waaaaa ooooooo

Join The Free Browsing Trends @.....
[size=20pt]WizyTechs Dot Com[/size]
Re: Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times by alexlee50: 6:51am On Sep 27, 2015
Cradle snatcher
Re: Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times by 48noble(m): 6:51am On Sep 27, 2015
Adesiji77:

With all due respect, can ANY man treat 2 women EQUALLY? Not to talk of 4?
Majority of my Muslim contemporaries have admitted that this is virtually impossible!
In fact, a Muslim cleric once told me that the injunction is an indirect way of telling faithfuls not to have more than one wife. He asked rhetorically: "can a man treat two or more women EQUALLY IN ALL respects? Financially, emotionally, physically, etc? If a man can do that, then he can marry up to 4 wives" This is debatable, I guess. lipsrsealed
In the end, people are entitled to their beliefs and opinions. cool
Cc:48noble

A clause that protects the promiscuous attitude of men of that faith with a 'clean' conscience for randy bleeping without incurring divorce from ladyz of self worth.
Re: Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times by mohammedmagnus: 6:52am On Sep 27, 2015
but when the Akatas and the Kardashians are becoming baby mamas for the former and having sex even before 18 for the later . its cool ba?? now i see why Nigerian ladies by that Age are so promiscuous
Re: Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times by don4real18(m): 6:54am On Sep 27, 2015
18yr old isn't bad even though I wouldn't date one and for those bringing education into play saying such isn't meant to be should go and take a leak.
If he marries a teenager, he will be called a pedophile & now he marries an adult and he's still being called names.
Re: Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 27, 2015
Why must we be in the same country as these backward animals?
Re: Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times by damyzino(m): 7:04am On Sep 27, 2015
temitemi1:
Northerners with so many negativity undecided
that is hausa people for you what i like about them is that there care about each so much ,not like we yoruba and igbo #fact undecided
Re: Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times by Leebeedo(m): 7:04am On Sep 27, 2015
Can you practically treat the four of them equally?
Re: Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times by gulfer: 7:04am On Sep 27, 2015
18 is the universal age of consent and this should not be an issue. Even in Europe, this is still the practice in some royalty to ensure a queen is untainted. At least, the girl will get access to the best of everything.
Re: Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times by EazyMoh(m): 7:05am On Sep 27, 2015
madridguy:
That is the problem we Muslim are having with our hausa brothers, whenever they want to sheet their people they will hide under ISLAM. Sanusi have fv.ck up big time.

what is wrong with this marriage in your version of Islam?
Re: Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times by anyimgbo(m): 7:05am On Sep 27, 2015
but am not seeing anything bad in it.18 by law is mature for marriage.please let's stop commenting with sentiments.is it because it's coming from north?my brothers please fear God
Re: Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:07am On Sep 27, 2015
seedord247:
Atleast he married her with the support of the gurl families.. Not all these granpa On NL chasing secondary schools gurls on here while their wife is at home....
imagine if the emir is poor will the girl's parents consent? Omo na the money the parents see consent biko
Re: Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times by damyzino(m): 7:08am On Sep 27, 2015
sirugos:
Is their religion and tradition, so not my concern
it not religion its just tradition ,not every northerners are muslim go to the north and find out undecided
Re: Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times by bigerboy200: 7:08am On Sep 27, 2015
kobonaire:
54 year old marries an 18 year old .... WTF
Morally wrong...

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 27, 2015
If i agree with you. How will you explain to me the numerous girls below 18yrs that receive 5-10 different men or even more everyday in the name of prostitution across brothels in Nigeria. I have compared the two situation and i choose the Sanusi case for my sister.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times by godoluwa(m): 7:09am On Sep 27, 2015
mashnino:

wallahi fear us...
if u no fear us..who you go fear
backwardness<<===North
Re: Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times by Engrpj(m): 7:11am On Sep 27, 2015
Simitrendy:
Another Senator Yerima.. I thought this Emir is educated now 18 year old girl now a housewife OMG. so she WL prolly give birth at least 19.. Northern people should stop this gullible behavior its irritating. My opinion tho. The girl is supposed to be in school, That's why their children start causing commotion because they lack western education. The age limit for marriage should be 24 and above. Its so sad that a educated man like SLS would do this. BTW I'm looking for LadyF and Introvert.

Even in Nigerian Constitution, 18 Year Old Lady is old enough to get married.. My Frnd It better that we northerners Married 18 year Old than The Southerners where Raping of minors are rampant....
Re: Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times by Acidosis(m): 7:11am On Sep 27, 2015
don4real18:
18yr old isn't bad even though I wouldn't date one and for those bringing education into play saying such isn't meant to be should go and take a leak.
If he marries a teenager, he will be called a pedophile & now he marries an adult and he's still being called names.
don4real18:
don4real18:

Its not about YOU bros. We are talking about a 54 year old man. Can you allow your dad marry an 18 year old girl?

Why are these people so shameless?

Why are they always running after teens and teenagers? Aren't there women in their thirties in the North?

Is ''marrying a teenager" part of the requirement to paradise? Why can't they come openly to discuss the relationship between their religion and teenagers' pus.*y?
Re: Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times by mustiiz(m): 7:12am On Sep 27, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
Sanusi my crush.
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy embarassed embarassed

Ode !! Sanusi ur crush kor sanusi your crusher nii.. See u don't look for a young man wu u both will suffer tugeda nd telll stories to ur children wen you nd ur husband finally make it.. wen dey grow up.. Be there nd be calling sanusi.. U want to reap we're u didn't sow.. Ladies of nowadays sef

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times by Engrpj(m): 7:12am On Sep 27, 2015
bigerboy200:
Morally wrong...

what about 58 years Raped 8 yrs old is it morally right?
Re: Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times by lebienconnu: 7:12am On Sep 27, 2015
Is he not better than those hypocrites that are singing the song monogamy to the world but in reality they are hyper-polygamous exploring any hole that comes their way both ripe and unripe.

According to the provision of Islam he has now reached his limit and on his behalf, I promise you that he won't do it again.

Having said that, I proceed to wish the new bridegroom all the strength he needs to accomplish this herculean task. By this time next year, by God's grace, we shall be celebrating the birth of a bouncing baby boy or a beautiful baby girl or both.

The wise ones say and I quote: "if one celebrates the the success of others one's own success is near at hand". End of quote. Your excellency, I celebrate your success.
Re: Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times by mustiiz(m): 7:13am On Sep 27, 2015
Dis one sanusi is now enjoyin his life .. Hmmm
Re: Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times by madridguy(m): 7:14am On Sep 27, 2015
I will not press further cos this is a secular forum but considering the fact that the bride in question just finished with her secondary school. What stopped Sanusi from allowing the girl to atleast finish up her OND atleast. My question is this, can Sanusi give out his daughter of 18 years to a man of his age ?

mandhi:

Madridguy I hope ur a fan of th white angels, Hala but I disagree with you there madridguy. Emir Sanusi is not dat old to marry a young woman and more over he has not abused the marrying 4 wife liked other of our Muslim brothers that marry and divorce.
The one that is very bad and an undue taking advantage of the girl is a difference of 60 to 70 years between them.
Re: Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times by mustiiz(m): 7:15am On Sep 27, 2015
olasesi:
Ok that's fine.

But why do some people frown at it?

It's just a legal age and it's different for different jurisdiction.

Or do you hate that some countries or jurisdictions don't be like yours?

A girl 17 years and 364 days old is a minor and is not fit to be married by law, but do you think she will only be fit for marriage and on exactly the next day?

Naaa

Is 18 not just her legal age to be marriageable?

Couldn't it have been 16 or 21 as it is done in egypt?

Is it not recently that we know or hear of "child bride", "pedophile" ,"minor", etc ?

Has it been for about 50 years?

In France before the french revolution, the marriageable age was 12 for girls and other countries have theirs in that range too.

Yeah, all countries were "modernize" and "civilized" in their own time too.

They most have had something "in their head" to have thought that 12 was cool.

And on 18 years palava, did we not just agree to it because most countries agreed to it?

Ok if you had all parameters at your disposal, would you choose 18 independent of others choices.

Did you know that if it had been 17, most Nigerians wouldn't still hate it. They were never at the table when it is asked and their opinion was never sought for.

Did you know that 146 countries's state or customary law allows girls younger than 18 to marry with the consent of parents or other authorities?

Wow!!! That much?. They must be very uncivilized. *winks*

In 52 countries, girls under age 15 can marry with parental consent.

May be it's different for religions, customs and countries anyway

In contrast, 18 is the legal age for marriage without consent among males in 180 countries.

In 105 countries, boys can marry with the consent of a parent or a pertinent authority.

In 23 countries, boys under age 15 can marry with parental consent.

In summary, it's based on different customs

I was not paid for this and minors are not my thing

Wts dis one saying now.. Oya go and kill sanusi den
With all ur speech y didn't u go for d UN meeting with buhari..
Re: Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times by madridguy(m): 7:16am On Sep 27, 2015
I will not press further cos this is a secular forum but considering the fact that the bride in question just finished with her secondary school. What stopped Sanusi from allowing the girl to atleast finish up her OND atleast. My question is this, can Sanusi give out his daughter of 18 years to a man of his age ?

EazyMoh:

what is wrong with this marriage in your version of Islam?
Re: Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times by bluecircle470: 7:17am On Sep 27, 2015
Islam says only if u can love dem equally. Sincerely thrs no way dat can happen so invariably islam condemns marrying two wives.
Re: Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times by mustiiz(m): 7:18am On Sep 27, 2015
onenaira3:
didn't he marry his cousin before?

WTF is he still going after 18 years old for?

Shameless old f00l. So he cannot find his age mate? SMFH and they say he's educated.

Anyone dat says you are not mad is madder.. I doubt if u pass tru a uni nd if u did am sure its a less standard one.. He shud marry his age .. Firstly do u knw if d woman he intends marryin has reached ha menopause .. Marrying a woman without children is notin to write home abt so of wat use its it den.. Nd 2ndly its his wish or na u pay for d nikkah... Am sure u r yoruba sef cos dey think alike
Re: Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times by Atlantian: 7:18am On Sep 27, 2015
kekakuz:
[size=20pt]. ew
upon all his education
I guess the old saying is right
"you can take the abokiness out of a man
but you cannot take the abokiness out of a man"
that dint sound right but I hope u got my point [/size]
You can take a man out of Abokiness, but you can not take the Abokiness out of the man.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times by mustiiz(m): 7:19am On Sep 27, 2015
Ebayray:
Upon all the education, can't imagine myself obeying dat trashy law of marrying 4 wives. Besides, if dy did a secret wedding to avoid journalists, hw come it's here on Nairaland or na Linda Ikeji broadcast am?! Smh..
Mtchewwwwww

Why are u now here venting ur anger .. GO AND CONSULT THE ORACLE.. At least dts wat u igbo people do even if u want to visit the toilet u will consult not to talk of getting married nd wts ur headache abt him marrying .. Haaa nawaoo

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times by teejayman: 7:21am On Sep 27, 2015
yes the southerners can critisize that moves of four happy wives, but they can marry only one wife with spoiling seven innocent girl friends out side, spreading gonoreah.
Re: Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times by walexsho(m): 7:22am On Sep 27, 2015
An average Hausa- fulani do not have there brain in there head but in there sexual organ. Apart from the fact that sanusi is wealthy, It's there crazy way of life... You even see a hausa begger and almajiris having four wives. Is this how we want to eliminate Bokoharam? Just live in the north for Just 2month, You will see miracle of the highest order... isn't it a miracle seeing Battalion of people coming out of 2 bedroom flat... if the husband dies, they become scattered on the street as Almajiris..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Lagos State Governor's Residences And Offices (Pictures, Videos And Stories) / Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia / Court Affirms Hope Uzodinma As Imo APC Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.