Stats: 3,160,812 members, 7,844,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times (63855 Views)

Mohammed Barkindo & Family Visit Buhari In London (Photos) / Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times by bigerboy200: 7:23am On Sep 27, 2015
don4real18:
18yr old isn't bad even though I wouldn't date one and for those bringing education into play saying such isn't meant to be should go and take a leak.
If he marries a teenager, he will be called a pedophile & now he marries an adult and he's still being called names.
Y can't u date an 18 year old babe Jes curious As for me,i can't also..cos my moral common sense and conscience won't let it happen...wondering what 56 year old man will b doing with an 18 year old gal...mtscheew..
Re: Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times by bigerboy200: 7:24am On Sep 27, 2015
Engrpj:

what about 58 years Raped 8 yrs old is it morally right?
Totally wrong...
Re: Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times by Ganjafama(m): 7:28am On Sep 27, 2015
mashnino:

there is a saying that goes thus: one man's food is another man's poison...

just as same way some girls prefer older men... some women prefer younger guys..

weda u talk to girls below 20 or nt.. dats ur cup of tea... no b education teach u dat one..

na something happen wey u cum to dat comclusion.. so no make am look like say na all educated people dey think like u...

maybe she is not matured enough and all.. bt still doesnt make her less a woman not to be married..

all i know is..it is allowed... xplore nigeria and dre various cultures... i bet you.. you wont find this surprising..

my guy u need to travel and see the world...

meet different people and culture...
BTW how old is Sanusi? I guess he must be approaching 60. How many more years does Sanusi have to live that he going after an 18 yr old. I won't be surprised if she becomes a widow before she reaches 35.
Re: Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 27, 2015
Mogidi:
Same Sanusi sleeping with other people's wives.

'he squeezed the send button' I wonder what kind of phone he's using; most phones just lets you press the send button...
Re: Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times by Fash20: 7:31am On Sep 27, 2015
Well done SLS you are the man.
Re: Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 27, 2015
mustiiz:

Ode !! Sanusi ur crush kor sanusi your crusher nii.. See u don't look for a young man wu u both will suffer tugeda nd telll stories to ur children wen you nd ur husband finally make it.. wen dey grow up.. Be there nd be calling sanusi.. U want to reap we're u didn't sow.. Ladies of nowadays sef
And the only thing you could do is insult?
Re: Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 27, 2015
Nellybii:

So he should come to your place and marry one of your fairly used 37year old church members abi?
isn't he a fairly and poorly used idiot...he is an old shittt and should find one as old as his useless self...very annoying....that is how you guys destroy the lives of little girls...pedophiles you all are... angry angry

Re: Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times by electrowale9: 7:32am On Sep 27, 2015
Y people like to dey lie like ds. The man is presently in mecca for hajj
48noble:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/190644-emir-sanusi-secretly-marries-adamawa-princess.html
Re: Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times by walexsho(m): 7:32am On Sep 27, 2015
madridguy:
I will not press further cos this is a secular forum but considering the fact that the bride in question just finished with her secondary school. What stopped Sanusi from allowing the girl to atleast finish up her OND atleast. My question is this, can Sanusi give out his daughter of 18 years to a man of his age ?

why must they wreck the society in the name of following a doctrine.. it's not a law to marry more than one wife but rather a permission... if he really want to practice the Islamic teaching of the permission given... there are women whose husbands were killed by Bokoharam, why not marry a widow and take care of the children to wash almajiri off the street

Re: Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 27, 2015
mashnino:

is that what is vexing you... that she is his daughter's age mate?
yes...what happened to more mature women...18 year old wey just finish waec....for an educated man like sanusi this is just plain crazy...
Re: Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 27, 2015
walexsho:

why must they wreck the society in the name of following a doctrine.. it's not a law to marry more than one wife but rather a permission... if he really want to practice the Islamic teaching of the permission given... there are women whose husbands were killed by Bokoharam, why not marry a widow and take care of the children to wash almajiri off the street
God go bless you for this point...this is exactly what I am trying to say...marry a matured thinking lady rather than a kid...very nonsense man...
Re: Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times by walexsho(m): 7:34am On Sep 27, 2015
An average Hausa- fulani do not have there brain in there head but in there sexual organ. Apart from the fact that sanusi is wealthy, It's there crazy way of life... You even see a hausa begger and almajiris having four wives. Is this how we want to eliminate Bokoharam? Just live in the north for Just 2month, You will see miracle of the highest order... isn't it a miracle seeing Battalion of people coming out of 2 bedroom flat... if the husband dies, they become scattered on the street as Almajiris..
Re: Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times by mustiiz(m): 7:37am On Sep 27, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

And the only thing you could do is insult?
No come let me sing for u den.. Amusaopeyemi ooo.. She wants to marry sanusiii.. Amusaopeyemi oooo she wants to be the 4th wife .. Amusaopeyemi oooo she wants to marry an hausaa
Re: Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times by eligibility: 7:38am On Sep 27, 2015
greatness22:
Emir, na so d tin sweet u reach? abeg, allow her finish school first.

The schooling will be completed ان شاء الله in the palace via distance learning or any suitable school. Please stop disturbing yourself.

Call him any name our religion allows it better than your sisters that practices lesbianism .

In Islam, you learn from cradle to grave but most of you are so tribalistic and religiously bias.
Re: Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times by Artib(m): 7:39am On Sep 27, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
Sanusi my crush. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy embarassed embarassed
your crush? you're such a funny girl.
Re: Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times by Artib(m): 7:41am On Sep 27, 2015
walexsho:
An average Hausa- fulani do not have there brain in there head but in there sexual organ. Apart from the fact that sanusi is wealthy, It's there crazy way of life... You even see a hausa begger and almajiris having four wives. Is this how we want to eliminate Bokoharam? Just live in the north for Just 2month, You will see miracle of the highest order... isn't it a miracle seeing Battalion of people coming out of 2 bedroom flat... if the husband dies, they become scattered on the street as Almajiris..
from your own myopic and biased little understanding.
Re: Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times by eligibility: 7:42am On Sep 27, 2015
cbrass:

May you be delivered from your illogical and childish conclusion
Re: Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times by madridguy(m): 7:43am On Sep 27, 2015
This is exactly my point earlier. I got tired with these Hausa's elite at times. Whenever they want to cheat their followers or their people they will always look for a way to rub it with religion doctrines. You have nailed it my brother and you will see all these people allowing their own daughters to finish with their masters degree abroad before they will give their hand to a young, vibrant handsome man for marriage.

walexsho:

Re: Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times by iyb(m): 7:43am On Sep 27, 2015
All those complaining that Sanusi married more than one wife is it ur concern leave the man in peace.
I like it when southerners claim to be intellectuals but when we look at them society we see that they act like fools everybody knows there is a higher chance of finding a virgin in the north than the south and we all know where adultery is practiced the most. Southerners might not marry more than one but they will sure as hell FCK more than one yet they come here and claim civilization. Remind me again BTW the north and the south where did the Europeans find order,discipline and knowledge. It was the north at least we were not killing twins we were not idol worshippers and we sure as hell were not killing osu
Re: Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times by eligibility: 7:45am On Sep 27, 2015
walexsho:

Hatred and animosity flowing sporadically in your blood.
Re: Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times by walexsho(m): 7:45am On Sep 27, 2015
lebienconnu:
Is he not better than those hypocrites that are singing the song monogamy to the world but in reality they are hyper-polygamous exploring any hole that comes their way both ripe and unripe.

According to the provision of Islam he has now reached his limit and on his behalf, I promise you that he won't do it again.

Having said that, I proceed to wish the new bridegroom all the strength he needs to accomplish this herculean task. By this time next year, by God's grace, we shall be celebrating the birth of a bouncing baby boy or a beautiful baby girl or both.

The wise ones say and I quote: "if one celebrates the the success of others one's own success is near at hand". End of quote. Your excellency, I celebrate your success.

It's permission and not a binding law... if he really want to follow the conditions attached to having more than one wife.
1. I expect him to marry less priviledge
2. A widow
3. Slave
he is not superior to other muslim that has just a wife in terms of faith... it's time this people stop giving birth to liability in the society. Isn't it a shame of the so called almajiri school?
Re: Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 27, 2015
Ilekeh:

Ojukwu married a woman 35 years younger than him, right? Was that not the Biafran leader?
***checks the thread*** ok, the girl is 18 (maturity age). Buhari nko? Did he marry a 9 year old or not?
Re: Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times by EmekaBlue(m): 7:49am On Sep 27, 2015
How are we sure she is not 15,U knw ur people r paedophiles..Deal with it
Ilekeh:

An 18years old is not a kid. At what age did biancar start dating Ojukwu and at what age did she marry him?

You igbes are the biggest hypocrites.
Re: Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times by walexsho(m): 7:51am On Sep 27, 2015
eligibility:

Hatred and animosity flowing sporadically in your blood.

There's nothing that seem like hatred in my post but rather the real fact. I'm a Muslim, I'm pleading to you people not attach your crazy culture to Islamic teaching

Re: Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times by vega84(m): 7:51am On Sep 27, 2015
That is all they are Good @, marrying little gals.hw do u blame them? Their islam permitted that! Yeye #vegatalks
Re: Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times by Uncletony(m): 7:52am On Sep 27, 2015
For small kids****

Ur change is here!. U must marry by fire by force!!
Re: Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times by homesteady(m): 7:55am On Sep 27, 2015
lmaoooooooooooo! No wonder he went to that Library in Mecca just to look for polygamy in islam books gringrin
Re: Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 27, 2015
Simitrendy:
Another Senator Yerima.. I thought this Emir is educated now 18 year old girl now a housewife OMG. so she WL prolly give birth at least 19.. Northern people should stop this gullible behavior its irritating. My opinion tho. The girl is supposed to be in school, That's why their children start causing commotion because they lack western education. The age limit for marriage should be 24 and above. Its so sad that a educated man like SLS would do this. BTW I'm looking for LadyF and Introvert.

Re: Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times by eligibility: 7:55am On Sep 27, 2015
madridguy:
This is exactly my point earlier. I got tired with these Hausa's elite at times. Whenever they want to cheat their followers or their people they will always look for a way to rub it with religion doctrines. You have nailed it my brother and you will see all these people allowing their own daughters to finish with their masters degree abroad before they will give their hand to a young, vibrant handsome man for marriage.

If you have read with all your intellectual capacity you will strongly believe the lady he got married to is also from royal family. Dont be too tribalistic and religiously ignorant.
Re: Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times by abdulkayus(m): 7:55am On Sep 27, 2015
IzonOwei:
God go bless you for this point...this is exactly what I am trying to say...marry a matured thinking lady rather than a kid...very nonsense man...

So a 18 years old lady is now a kid

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

The Lagos State Governor's Residences And Offices (Pictures, Videos And Stories) / EFCC: Obi Cubana Did Not Take Photo With EFCC Staff (Photos) / Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50