Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Couple Slaughtered In Enugu While They Were Sleeping - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple Slaughtered In Enugu While They Were Sleeping (615 Views)

Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic / Robbers Remove Police Station’s Roof, Escape While Officers Were Sleeping / I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Slaughtered In Enugu While They Were Sleeping by ceezah: 4:45am On Sep 27, 2015
Pandemonium broke out at Amaja Community, a border town between Enugu and Benue located in Igbo-Eze North Local Government Area of Enugu State over the tragic death of Mr/Mrs Marel Abah,who had their throats slit,while sleeping on September 21.The incident which quickly elicited public outcry was said to have been carried out by yet-to-be identified men,who stormed their residence at about 2.15 am,while it was raining and slashed their throats. It was gathered that the couple’s residence was remotely situated which may have given impetus to the dastardly act. According to Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO,Mr. Ebere Amaraizu, Enugu Police command, it has intensified efforts to restore order even as the command assured that it will unravel the remote cause of the incident and unmask its perpetrators. “The men gained access into the house located in an isolated axis of the town, had their throats slashed with knife like a sacrificial lamb. They were left in a pool of their own blood. “The couple bled profusely and as a result, gave up the ghost before it could be noticed. The attention of the security operatives were however drawn to the unfortunate incident by members of the community. A full scale investigation has commenced into the alleged incident with a view to identifying those behind the dastardly act. “The corpses have been deposited at the hospital morgue of Ogurute General Hospital for autopsy.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/couple-slaughtered-at-night-in-enugu/

Re: Couple Slaughtered In Enugu While They Were Sleeping by McCarlito(m): 5:08am On Sep 27, 2015
That's an act of wickedness...
The perpetrators should be found quickly..
And may God grant the families of the deceased the strength to bear the loss

BTW: By living in isolation from the rest of the community made them vulnerable to the attack.
Re: Couple Slaughtered In Enugu While They Were Sleeping by jamex93(m): 5:56am On Sep 27, 2015
too bad

but na the couple picture b DAT ??

d ppl wey me dey see for DAT pic no look like Igbo o
Re: Couple Slaughtered In Enugu While They Were Sleeping by ceezah: 6:49am On Sep 27, 2015
No, it's not their picture, just wanted something to depict the gruesome nature of the act.
Re: Couple Slaughtered In Enugu While They Were Sleeping by 1miccza: 7:23am On Sep 27, 2015
Human life no longer has any kind of value in Nigeria
Re: Couple Slaughtered In Enugu While They Were Sleeping by Yinabim(f): 7:29am On Sep 27, 2015
JESUS! Oluwa plz maje ka gba oju orun d'ju iku keep, R.I.P to them

(1) (Reply)

THE POLICE: Whose Side Are They On? / BEREAVED TENNIS STAR: My Mum’s Killer Must Die Too / Photos:we Sell Adulterated Water To Banks-suspects Confess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.