Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

Father Rapes Daughter, Impregnates Neighbour - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Rapes Daughter, Impregnates Neighbour (621 Views)

South African Father Rapes Daughter: 'I Want To Know If It Tastes Like Your Mum' / PHOTOS: Father Rapes Daughter In Lagos / Father Rapes Daughters In Akwa Ibom Without Condoms (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Rapes Daughter, Impregnates Neighbour by catchfun: 4:46am On Sep 27, 2015
A 46-year-old man, Morris Ndidwe, has allegedly raped his 11-year-old daughter and impregnated a neighbour’s daughter in Delta State.
The man has been arrested by the Delta State Police Command.
Ndidwe, according to his wife, had made several attempts of having carnal knowledge of his 11-year-old daughter in the past before the last one that landed him in police net.
His wife claimed that her husband’s behaviour had made her quit the marriage initially and that she only returned after several appeals and an assurance that he had repented from his ways.
She said she had initially moved out of her matrimonal home after her husband impregnated their neighbour’s daughter.
She said, “My daughter told me what she went through in the hand of her father whenever I was not around and when confronted, my husband denied, saying, he had stopped the act .
“One afternoon, I returned from church and caught him with our daughter. Again after much pleading, I relented on my resolve to quit the marriage.”
The last straw that broke the camel’s back, according to the wife, was the event that transpired last week.
Ndidwe’s wife said, “Last week, around 9pm, my husband drove me to the church for a vigil. He was alone with our children. The following day when I returned, my daughter told me what her father did to her. When I decided to check her private part my husband refused and almost beat me, but my neighbours intervened.”
But the 11-year-old girl (names withheld) has asked the police to prosecute her father saying she wanted to see him jailed because he might do worse things to her.
Confirming the arrest of the suspect, the state police commissioner, Alkali Baba Usma, said he had made useful statements to the police.
Meanwhile, a middle-aged man who reportedly went to visit his female friend at Agidaese Street, in Ogwashi-Uku Community of the state was said to have died on Friday.
The man, according to sources, slumped in his girlfriend’s room after a marathon sexual intercourse and died on the spot.
The state Police Public Relations Officer, Mrs.Celestina Kalu, confirmed that the woman had been arrested by police in Ogwashi-Uku while the body of the victim had been deposited in the mortuary for autopsy.
http://www.punchng.com/news/father-rapes-daughter-impregnates-neighbour/
lalasticlala
Re: Father Rapes Daughter, Impregnates Neighbour by Adebowhales(m): 4:58am On Sep 27, 2015
Kai
Re: Father Rapes Daughter, Impregnates Neighbour by McCarlito(m): 5:06am On Sep 27, 2015
2 stories in 1 hmmmmmmm...
The man who had canal knowledge of his daughter deserves to be hanged angry angry angry angry
Him own daughter!!! Chai!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
His testicles needs to be choped off and fed him to eat...

Then the guy who slumped and died after having marathon sex...
U know say power no dey again; u go follow this ladies dey do harder! Harder!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wetin u wan tell God say na hin kill u
Re: Father Rapes Daughter, Impregnates Neighbour by Kingpinukecy(m): 5:23am On Sep 27, 2015
chaii...chaii, dis story na crious badness...make dem jux burn dat man dead body. because e no get use o. wicked+bad father.
Re: Father Rapes Daughter, Impregnates Neighbour by jamex93(m): 5:52am On Sep 27, 2015
babbest father ever

bad shooter

cut off his P please!!
Re: Father Rapes Daughter, Impregnates Neighbour by EkeBarry(m): 6:32am On Sep 27, 2015
Mehn!Somemen r a f**kn embarasmnt2 d menfolk!gush!soap no dey again if u can jus wet4ur 2cum bk!gush again...
Re: Father Rapes Daughter, Impregnates Neighbour by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 27, 2015
CHINELO COME SEE O!!!PAPA UJU NAME DONE ENTER RADIO AT LAST LAST...SHEYBI HIM DEY ALWAYS YARN SAY YOU GO HEAR OF ME SOME DAY

(1) (Reply)

Police Corporal Shoots Driver To Death In Ogun / Founder Of Indigenous People Of Biafra Denies Knowing Nnamdi Kanu / How Pregnant Mum Got Head Shot Trying To Protect Her 1yr Old Son From Intruder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.