Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

CCT Trial: Fresh Cracks In Saraki’s Camp - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CCT Trial: Fresh Cracks In Saraki’s Camp (37768 Views)

CCT: Saraki’s Camp In Disarray As Senators Seek End To Crises / PHOTO - Who Was This Senator Reporting To Buhari In Saraki's Presence? / Fear In Saraki’s Camp As Dino Melaye, Other Senators Keep Silent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCT Trial: Fresh Cracks In Saraki’s Camp by ThisMeansWAR: 11:30am On Sep 27, 2015
godoluwa:
ur response shows how senseless you are
it actually shows ou are too dumb to comprehend the simplest grammar

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial: Fresh Cracks In Saraki’s Camp by PentiumPro(f): 11:42am On Sep 27, 2015
Burger01:

Lol. His head has become dumping ground grin

Early Sunday mono, pa chuckwudi don dey spill rubbishsmiley
The old dofos goes around every thread on NL shouting Tinubu's name as if the man sacked him from his job.

2 Likes

Re: CCT Trial: Fresh Cracks In Saraki’s Camp by drnoel: 11:52am On Sep 27, 2015
alrahmanonline:
I'm always suprise When people shout witch hunting, mind you, no witch is good for the society, so therefore let's continue hunting them.
#ISUPPORTWITCHHUNTING.

which witch are u hunting. The one that flyes in the night or the ones that steal from our national treasury?
Re: CCT Trial: Fresh Cracks In Saraki’s Camp by barcaboi(m): 11:53am On Sep 27, 2015
Chanchit:

Guy! Abeg park well, this na sunday morning jare.
u dey mind am...he ran away when all dis charges came out; took pa chukwu a week to say something and then he spews total rubbish......leave deres time for bn a clown too
Re: CCT Trial: Fresh Cracks In Saraki’s Camp by omodayomi(f): 11:57am On Sep 27, 2015
If only any pdp senator can pass anti corruption screening.
Re: CCT Trial: Fresh Cracks In Saraki’s Camp by omoakinn: 12:12pm On Sep 27, 2015
Just dey observe
Re: CCT Trial: Fresh Cracks In Saraki’s Camp by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
$50, 000. 00 is taking cheesy
Re: CCT Trial: Fresh Cracks In Saraki’s Camp by Ijaya123: 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

2 members

grin grin grin ;DChief Jester of Nairaland.
Re: CCT Trial: Fresh Cracks In Saraki’s Camp by alrahmanonline(m): 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2015
drnoel:

which witch are u hunting. The one that flyes in the night or the ones that steal from our national treasury?
you already answered yourself ...
Re: CCT Trial: Fresh Cracks In Saraki’s Camp by prof12(m): 12:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

Is Buhari not also facing allegations of certificate fraud? Why are you not also calling for his resignation?

My guy and you do agree that Buhari doesn't have a secondary school certificate?
Abeg go rescan your brain or do factory resetting
Re: CCT Trial: Fresh Cracks In Saraki’s Camp by Toktee(m): 12:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

Bloody hypocrite!!! Shame on you all.
Are you ok? Are you for real?
Re: CCT Trial: Fresh Cracks In Saraki’s Camp by hamingra: 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
emerged01:

http://www.leadership.ng/news/463449/cct-trial-fresh-cracks-in-sarakis-camp

Lie! Lie! Lie! The last part about US diplomat is a bloody lie! Saraki's case was one of the issues that was presented to Buhari by the US administration. They want PMB to go after him.
Re: CCT Trial: Fresh Cracks In Saraki’s Camp by ExInferis(m): 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

Is Buhari not also facing allegations of certificate fraud? Why are you not also calling for his resignation?

if i remember correctly, the pdp charged him to court. the numerous cases were either thrown out or withdrawn.

but you're free to re-arraign him again.
Re: CCT Trial: Fresh Cracks In Saraki’s Camp by superstar1(m): 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
egift:

The law supports "hunting" down of a "witch" if there is a factual and convincing evidence that the said "witch" being "hunted" is responsible for the "blood-sucking" he is accused of.

For every witch there must a hunter, that will make the witch answerable for all the blood she has sucked.

Witch -- Saraki
Hunter -- FG
Sucked blood -- Nigerians

Therefore, FG must make Saraki answerable for all the blood of Nigerians Saraki has sucked and shared.

3 Likes

Re: CCT Trial: Fresh Cracks In Saraki’s Camp by judiciarypalava: 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2015
ladyF:

The same NTA that said he doesn't have certificate did his biography after elections. Who are we deceiving?

Fashola has been allegedly excluded from the ministerial list because of contract inflation and other allegations.

Who pays the salaries of NTA staff members?
Did the biography emphasize on his certificate?
The questions surrounding his certificates are;

1) Buhari entered NA with recommendation letter that stated "Mohamed Buhari will pass WASC with credits in Eng. Math and three other subjects". Indicating a prerequisite for you to have credits in Eng and Maths. What did he get in math, F9.

2) Buhari never submitted his certificate knowing fully well that his qualification would not have earned him a commissioned officer's position, hence his delay, reluctance in requesting a reissue after he claimed IBB boys destroyed it in 1985. Moreover, he would have taken NA to court for tampering with his file if he was sure he submitted it.

3) As dumb as he is, the press conference organized for the defence of the certificate, he sheepishly did the defence with a written speech how he went through "secondary school" and shielded away journalist from asking questions afterward.

When the highest political position of a country is tagged to SSCE, l wonder what qualification will be required of councillors. This standard was initiated in the interest of the North. And what did they, and we help them achieve? Abuse it.

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial: Fresh Cracks In Saraki’s Camp by feeloscar(m): 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

When you talk of certificate forgery, it baffles me. Charity they say, begins at home so show the house your certificate and we'll continue from there, else shut the f*uck up.
Re: CCT Trial: Fresh Cracks In Saraki’s Camp by feeloscar(m): 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

Bloody hypocrite!!! Shame on you all.
And what are you? A bloody thwart?
Re: CCT Trial: Fresh Cracks In Saraki’s Camp by aribs(m): 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2015
Firefire:
Balance of power required.

You must have missed the memo where the PDP was roundly rejected. We run a Presidential System. Trying to achieve what could not be achieved at the ballot box is what the PDP is trying to do. Not going to work if the APC get Saraki out . after all its their mandate and he ran as APC. You can show me where the PDP was so magnanimous during their 16 years of waste.
Re: CCT Trial: Fresh Cracks In Saraki’s Camp by IYANGBALI: 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
egift:
Any one joining Pa Chukwudi in protecting the criminality of Saraki is an Enemy of the State
and must be severely dealt with
Re: CCT Trial: Fresh Cracks In Saraki’s Camp by Tumtumboy: 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2015
fkaz:

grin The LEADERSHIP source might be Senator Dino Melayi, don't be surprise to see Dino move impeachment notice against saraki on tuesday, Dino na real AGIP
Game of politics for you
Re: CCT Trial: Fresh Cracks In Saraki’s Camp by babafirst(m): 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
citizenY:

In which court?
Abegi helep me ask am ohhhhh.
Re: CCT Trial: Fresh Cracks In Saraki’s Camp by tunde1200(m): 3:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
Are you serious please tell me one thing he thieved.

ladyF:
In saner countries, almost everyone will have demanded his resignation pending if/when the accusations are cleared. We can't claim to be fighting corruption so aggressively and the no. 3 man in the country is an accused thief...but what do I know...

I don put my pishure....lol check my profile for details grin grin grin
Re: CCT Trial: Fresh Cracks In Saraki’s Camp by Bambela(m): 6:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
No Senator from his camp ever said it. Buhari has no certificate apart from his forged one and he did not resign. Every Nigerians knows that Saraki is being persecuted and not prosecute. We are watching. My fear is that the Daura Mafia can kill provided he grap power. Saraki please be watchful
Re: CCT Trial: Fresh Cracks In Saraki’s Camp by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
Saraki ndo!!!
Re: CCT Trial: Fresh Cracks In Saraki’s Camp by banchuz: 6:54am On Sep 28, 2015
Firefire:
Balance of power required.

trash
Re: CCT Trial: Fresh Cracks In Saraki’s Camp by Firefire(m): 6:57am On Sep 28, 2015
banchuz:
trash

Ok
Re: CCT Trial: Fresh Cracks In Saraki’s Camp by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 28, 2015
alrahmanonline:
I'm always suprise When people shout witch hunting, mind you, no witch is good for the society, so therefore let's continue hunting them.
#ISUPPORTWITCHHUNTING.

Of course when they start witch-hunting, AMAECHI, FASHOLA, ATIKU and TINUBU then we will all support " witch-hunting undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: CCT Trial: Fresh Cracks In Saraki’s Camp by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 28, 2015
egift:
Any one joining Pa Chukwudi in protecting the criminality of Saraki is an Enemy of the State

The First ENEMIES of the State are in the order:

ATIKU
TINUBU
AMAECHI
OBJ
FASHOLA
.......Let your PMB start with these Nigerian Enemies after when they invited All PDP defectors they said their sins have been forgiven that they are now new creatures, so if you can put all these thieves above as saints why haunting SARAKI while leaving others and I think thats the problem Chukwudi has with you, you are a bloody hypocrites
Re: CCT Trial: Fresh Cracks In Saraki’s Camp by egift(m): 8:27am On Sep 28, 2015
kaycid77:
Let your PMB.....you are a bloody hypocrites

The text above, exposes your "Hypocrisy". Whether you like it or not, Buhari remains your President.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Commander Arrested In Ikorodu, Lagos / Atiku Just Arrived Enugu Airport-photos / Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.