Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

PHOTO - Who Was This Senator Reporting To Buhari In Saraki's Presence? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO - Who Was This Senator Reporting To Buhari In Saraki's Presence? (45680 Views)

Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR / Judgement In Saraki’s Appeal Adjourned Indefinitely / Fear In Saraki’s Camp As Dino Melaye, Other Senators Keep Silent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO - Who Was This Senator Reporting To Buhari In Saraki's Presence? by mrfree(m): 3:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
Please Caption this Photo!

1 Like

Re: PHOTO - Who Was This Senator Reporting To Buhari In Saraki's Presence? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2015
He is reporting Ekweremadu and WIKE grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTO - Who Was This Senator Reporting To Buhari In Saraki's Presence? by benedictnsi(m): 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
They only asked him to pronounce "Helicopter"

And he said..... he_li_ki_po_ta sheeegee

183 Likes 11 Shares

Re: PHOTO - Who Was This Senator Reporting To Buhari In Saraki's Presence? by athaboi(f): 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
Some of these old men really look ugly..whr cld dis one come frm, Nigeria is really vast...we hv got all, both the good, the bad and the ugly. Is well

27 Likes

Re: PHOTO - Who Was This Senator Reporting To Buhari In Saraki's Presence? by robosky02(m): 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2015
kai...
Re: PHOTO - Who Was This Senator Reporting To Buhari In Saraki's Presence? by sammyj: 3:20pm On Oct 08, 2015
The mere DSP ............ fill in the gap if you like shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTO - Who Was This Senator Reporting To Buhari In Saraki's Presence? by Dannyset(m): 3:20pm On Oct 08, 2015
He was explaining how Deziani took off when the UK Police came knocking at her door!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO - Who Was This Senator Reporting To Buhari In Saraki's Presence? by Amaudeogu(m): 3:23pm On Oct 08, 2015
The man take small resemble Babangida Aliyu former governor of Niger State in Fugliness....

17 Likes

Re: PHOTO - Who Was This Senator Reporting To Buhari In Saraki's Presence? by Bekwarra(m): 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2015
"He's more handsome than Diego Costa". Quote me anywhere

Well today is my birthday but I won't beg for likes unlike some people.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO - Who Was This Senator Reporting To Buhari In Saraki's Presence? by donphilopus: 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
athaboi:
Some of these old men really look ugly..whr cld dis one come frm, Nigeria is really vast...we hv got all, both the good, the bad and the ugly. Is well

Go toast a girl as small as 24 make himself toast that same girl, make you see which of una that girl go open leg for. That's when you would know that his ugliness doesn't matter to girls as far as E-kudi dey flow!! cheesy grin

22 Likes

Re: PHOTO - Who Was This Senator Reporting To Buhari In Saraki's Presence? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
That's Senator Bala Ibn NaAllah APC Senator representing Kebbi State.

5 Likes

Re: PHOTO - Who Was This Senator Reporting To Buhari In Saraki's Presence? by ibedun: 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
donphilopus:

Go toast a girl as small as 24 make himself toast that same girl, make you see which of una that girl go open leg for. That's when you would know that his ugliness doesn't matter to girls as far as E-kudi dey flow!! cheesy grin

That's one of the attributes of a poor and poverty stricken country!!!! That's not a natural behaviour for a girl living in a normal country or environment.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PHOTO - Who Was This Senator Reporting To Buhari In Saraki's Presence? by dhantey324(m): 4:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
This smiles going on between PMB and Saraki.. If I hear say Tinubu no dey fear. Hmmmm!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO - Who Was This Senator Reporting To Buhari In Saraki's Presence? by donphilopus: 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
ibedun:

That's one of the attributes of a poor and poverty stricken country!!!! That's not a natural behaviour for a girl living in a normal country or environment.

You're right though. Was chatting with a girl on bbm who I got her pin online yesterday, after sometimes I discovered red X in the messages I sent to her. She messaged me today, I asked her if her sub had exhausted, she told me yea and that she's on a day sub. She asked me if I would sub for her, I told her no cash for now. When I went back to bbm, I discovered she had removed me. .She's asking for cash from someone she doesn't know!! I just wrote this to concur with what you said about 9ja baes!!

9 Likes

Re: PHOTO - Who Was This Senator Reporting To Buhari In Saraki's Presence? by comos: 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
sameer1212:
He is reporting Ekweremadu and WIKE grin
The picture shows that Tinubu has been used and dumped

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO - Who Was This Senator Reporting To Buhari In Saraki's Presence? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 08, 2015
benedictnsi:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTO - Who Was This Senator Reporting To Buhari In Saraki's Presence? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2015
SenseiX:
That's Senator Bala Ibn NaAllah APC Senator representing Kebbi State.

Is he the same Ibn Na Allah that was Al Mustapha's lawyer at Oputa Panel?
If he is the one then his pregnancy is so obvious and he is almost due for delivery.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO - Who Was This Senator Reporting To Buhari In Saraki's Presence? by Republlican(f): 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
Caption"Northern leaders association that are born to rule"
www.twitter.com/lingeriecity

1 Like

Re: PHOTO - Who Was This Senator Reporting To Buhari In Saraki's Presence? by omusiliyu(m): 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
grin

Fayose... The Oshokomole of modern politics

1 Like

Re: PHOTO - Who Was This Senator Reporting To Buhari In Saraki's Presence? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
We don't need a caption to know that there is solidarity in the camp of our leaders. There might be disagreements in ideas and implementation but they share a common goal.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO - Who Was This Senator Reporting To Buhari In Saraki's Presence? by damton(m): 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2015
They are reporting the presiding judge of the code of conduct bureau handling saraki's case. And is lack of respect to the senate president by docking him.
Re: PHOTO - Who Was This Senator Reporting To Buhari In Saraki's Presence? by ShakurM(m): 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2015
Senator Bala Ibn NaAllah: Ya Allah na, Senate President! Kai, this ur Cap na wa o, no wonder wardrobe allowance high pass High court

Others: * laughs in Hausa *
Re: PHOTO - Who Was This Senator Reporting To Buhari In Saraki's Presence? by mascot87(m): 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2015
Re: PHOTO - Who Was This Senator Reporting To Buhari In Saraki's Presence? by IsiCaterpillar(f): 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: PHOTO - Who Was This Senator Reporting To Buhari In Saraki's Presence? by tomdon(m): 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2015
e be like say saraki don beg the powers that be. even the tinubus have accepted him
Re: PHOTO - Who Was This Senator Reporting To Buhari In Saraki's Presence? by naijainfogalery: 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2015
And Some people will almost kill themselves here,

The black man be like. Did you see the way people are fighting on Nairaland. Then Saraki be like especially that guy called bacarnista. Buhari be like hahahahah

4 Likes

Re: PHOTO - Who Was This Senator Reporting To Buhari In Saraki's Presence? by Drsheddy(m): 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2015
K
Re: PHOTO - Who Was This Senator Reporting To Buhari In Saraki's Presence? by ionsman: 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
That man is showcasing his facial expression when he is about to erupt.
Re: PHOTO - Who Was This Senator Reporting To Buhari In Saraki's Presence? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
Dey r laughing at clueless....
Nigerians.. grin
And some jobless mafias go carry dar mata for head...! Issorit!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO - Who Was This Senator Reporting To Buhari In Saraki's Presence? by Flashh: 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
benedictnsi:

You can never smell that place to even know what they were discussing of.

4 Likes

Re: PHOTO - Who Was This Senator Reporting To Buhari In Saraki's Presence? by shevi4mb(m): 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
benedictnsi:

angry grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO - Who Was This Senator Reporting To Buhari In Saraki's Presence? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
See gbajabiamila teeth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9 Popular Vocabularies In Nigerian Politics Since Buhari Became President / Killing Of Christians In Nigeria - Aisha Yesufu Tweets Donald Trump - Read / Obaseki, 7 Governors Meet Tinubu Ahead Of Edo Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.