Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus (22976 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by bankyblue(m): 10:09am On Aug 29, 2013
I guess she couldn't handle the heat after her very sensitive revelation yesterday. Ese has deleted her Twitter and Facebook accounts. No official statement from the church yet. Meanwhile, Ese wrote a touching letter to Jesus before she publicly made her confession.

Dear Jesus,

I think I have erred this long because instead of getting to know you, I chose to pretend I already knew you.

Perhaps it was because everyone acted the same and I didn’t want to feel left out. Maybe I had heard about you too long to say I didn’t know you.

The truth however is, I really didn’t know you. It was impossible to fathom your love or why you would give it to a stubborn like me. Everywhere I went to find comfort and a way to relate to you, I was deceived.

The people, the church, the pastors, the messengers of peace…. All were out for their own selfish gains. After trying to understand what it meant to hear someone say “Jesus saved me,’ I finally gave up.

After moving from gatherings to gatherings I started to realize most of the words that proceeded from the mouth of the saints were mere words with no meaning. It was a damn religious circle and I was done with it.

Then there were the ‘mantles’ in form of handkerchiefs, anointing oils, gimmicks, dead works, pride in men who claimed to work for you and are generally referred to as ‘men of God.’ Reverence that bothered on fear for human beings, blind following of the pew, sexual immorality amongst pastors and their members, greed, politics in the affairs of the church and the list goes on and on.

I really was sick of it all Lord. So, I gave up. I didn’t mean to quit but something in me had seen enough and I didn’t want to be a part of the whole charade. In an attempt to keep my sanity, I ran. Further and further from your people and also from You.

I ran right back to the mud you brought me from. I ran back to the familiar. I ran back to a system that was real and thriving and even though it didn’t fill the void I felt on the inside of me, it numbed the pain.

It was good to be with people who didn’t pretend to believe what they didn’t understand. It felt safe to know that I wasn’t ever going to need to say “Jesus saved me” without fully understanding what that meant. I found peace with people who were real enough to say, ‘I want to live my life as I please and not have to account for nothing.’

It was easier to stay home on Sunday mornings than gather with a set of people who couldn’t understand why I didn’t fit in or who looked down their noses at me when I wore something they considered ‘unholy’ to the ‘house of God.’In all, it was great I was pushed out. It was great I stayed away from all the drama, stories, lies, greed, judgment and what not that pervaded ‘your house.’ Above it all, it was great I started to feel empty again.

This emptiness drove me to a deeper search for meaning. It drove me to me. It drove me to search the scriptures for myself, perhaps for the first time. And most excitedly, it drove me to You.

As I grow in knowing you Jesus, I realize that more and more of my authentic self begins to emerge. I realize that it’s not so hard forgiving those who have hurt me. I realize that I don’t have to be like everyone else or judge people. All I need to do is accept your love, your gift of salvation and rest in it.

I have no intention of ‘spiricoco-ing’ up neither do I point fingers at the way people choose to live but I have made up my own mind to embrace the light you bring and by my living, show others just how simple it is. Because of my experiences and the way I keep surviving, I am gentler with others and myself. I don’t fully understand my process yet, but I am learning to see me the way your word says you see me. I am attracting into my space, people, circumstances and events that are putting me right on the path I want to travel.

Today I say thank you. Thank you for staying with me like you said you would. Thank you for your Spirit that leads and guides me into all truth and continues to lead me even when I insist on holding on to a lie. Thank you for not allowing me die before my time. Thank you for the hope and assurance in my heart. Thank you for helping me develop a stronger sense of purpose.

Thank you for the tender heart I have. Thank you for my LA187 family, they have helped me in more ways than they could ever imagine. Thank you for my biological family who aren’t perfect but are just right for me. Thank you for peace, joy, love, understanding and the ability to empathize. Thank you for health, for soundness of mind and complete functioning body parts.

Thank you for your blood that speaks better things than the blood of bulls or goats (my mind is still trying to comprehend what all that slaughtering was about back then though) lol.I am coming back to the heart of worship Jesus and it’s always been about you.

As I continue on my path, please continue to keep me. For the most part, I don’t know what I am doing but I intend to stay true to the ‘knowing’ in my heart.

At the end of my time here, let me say “I fought the good fight, I finished the course, I kept the faith.

Yours in service,
Ese Walter.

http://kevindjakpor..com/2013/08/ese-walters-deletes-her-facebook-and.html

23 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by nneh1(f): 10:21am On Aug 29, 2013
Someone should please talk to this girl before she commits suicide. She is really going through a lot. My dear may God strengthen you.

21 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by 88natzy(m): 10:28am On Aug 29, 2013
Mmmmmhhh
Mmmmmhhh

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by Born2beRich1(m): 10:31am On Aug 29, 2013
I know that anything about Ese Walter or COZA must make front page...hehehe pastor COZA go hear whinn for nairaland hands

5 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by omiobo: 10:44am On Aug 29, 2013
In as much as she wants the pastor to pay for his sin,then she must also ready to pay. She doesn't need to force judgement and the condemnation. The judgement and condemnation is at God's own time,and bible was not wrong when it said judgement will start from the house of God. If human beings are not aware of the evil deeds of the pastors,God is aware.
For two of them to remain alive after going against God's will,it is not a negligence of duty on God's part. It is just that He is merciful and always seeking for the repentance of the sinners.
She should stop embarrassing herself. And let the pastor come out and confess to the church. God forgives.

11 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by benkings(m): 10:51am On Aug 29, 2013
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by debbydominic(f): 12:14pm On Aug 29, 2013
her twitter and facebook accounts are both still on,its not being deleted.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by sinmisolaoluwa: 2:40pm On Aug 29, 2013
FTC

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by sinmisolaoluwa: 2:41pm On Aug 29, 2013
sinmisolaoluwa: 3RD TO COMMENT
..............SPACE BOOKED
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 29, 2013
I never understood this gist sha. Who can gist me?

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2013
What d phuck She wasn't raped! It was a mutual agreement...ooh! The pangs of a guilty conscience...beeping a married man!

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by AjanleKoko: 2:46pm On Aug 29, 2013
Been trying to stay away from this scandal thing sha.
But I have to say, this girl needs some serious attention, counselling, or psychiatric care. Lots of stuff going on in her head. She might just do something drastic like take her own life.

Won't even bother to comment on the pastor feller angry

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 29, 2013
Ese walters your only prayer should be that God vindicates you by exposing that so called pastor...

4 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by Jesuspikin87(m): 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2013
Yet to read the write up. According to the heading,Why write a letter to Jesus when you can simply talk to Him in ur closet?

12 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by Oyinprince(m): 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2013
Wat good fight is she saying she fought? she has not even started anytin yet... as far as im concernd, dis is not a leta to Jesus, she suld av talkd to im if she already started to know him...Shes just seeking for attention

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by nickyvick(f): 2:49pm On Aug 29, 2013
her FB account is still there. type her name u will c it.
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 29, 2013
Okay if she wrote this we all have to agree that she looking for cheap publicity. Who writes instead of talking to God?

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by kingthreat(m): 2:49pm On Aug 29, 2013
Ese Walter, the talentless model, singer, rapper who tried to gain easy fame by bringing down a pastor throught the help of social media. Now she's writing a letter to the Lord for us all to know. Letters to Jesus should be personal and in the form of prayer not for all to see. We don't want to know your prayers, we don't want to know how many other men you have slept with. There are better ways to fame by diligence not trying to expose ur weird personal life to the world. Try and get psychological help Ese as soon as possible. You need it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLLdKYJexiw

8 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by miccheck58: 2:51pm On Aug 29, 2013
See wetin kpekus don cause na... No matter how fluctuating ur libido is, keep it adjusted. Uh... He allowed her adjust his libido... More yawa for this oga
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by sweetkev(m): 2:51pm On Aug 29, 2013
Oya which courier company go carry the letter go meet Jesus? DHL, UPS or ANGELMAIL lolz.

4 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by Jaywilzee(m): 2:51pm On Aug 29, 2013
The letter is LONG O00...n she didn't put
Yours faithfully
Ese walter wink
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 29, 2013
I am beginning to think Ese just wants attention now. She wants to be in the limelight, she wants to be a celebrity by all means. If this post is true, then all I can say is that it need not be on the internet, it should be a personal prayer between a sinner and an all forgiving God. I hope Ese would not release tapes soon.

She failed during x-factor and tried a few other things. May be this is her final breakthrough to stardome. Just may be.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by seangy4konji: 2:53pm On Aug 29, 2013
How it take concern me if you write letter to God?if u like no accept christ,if u like commit suicide.life continue..abeg go Bleep urself gal.olosho.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by engrjamiu(m): 2:53pm On Aug 29, 2013
Madam Walter Try other religion and see which one is better. God is everywhere. The Lord said that He is closely to you than the blood in your vein. May the Lord see your through. AMEN.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by stagger: 2:53pm On Aug 29, 2013
This girl needs to go into rehab. Writing letter to Jesus or simply writing a fake letter on her blog for more publicity stunts? ALl of us all have stories about our past lives. Private stuff between a person and God is private and not for BLOGS.

If Ese really wants salvation, she should not come bothering us with such stupid talk about a so-called letter. We have asked her several times to provide proof of this liaison and nothing has been presented. I don't get it. People eat chocolate, and then come to complain that their teeth are rotten (assuming her story is true). Where is the honour in such behaviour?

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by phillip001(m): 2:54pm On Aug 29, 2013
stupid nigerians,

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by devour129: 2:54pm On Aug 29, 2013
kingthreat: Ese Walter, the talentless model, singer, rapper who tried to gain easy fame by bringing down a pastor throught the help of social media. Now she's writing a letter to the Lord for us all to know. Letters to Jesus should be personal and in the form of prayer not for all to see. We don't want to know your prayers, we don't want to know how many other men you have slept with. There are better ways to fame by diligence not trying to expose ur weird personal life to the world. Try and get psychological help Ese as soon as possible. You need it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLLdKYJexiw
its you that needs help with all the bs u wrote up there. You need a hot punch in your ah. This was how the books of Lamentations in the bible was written ,don't hear you dissing that. She has messed up ,we have berated her .now is time for her to heal anyway she deems fit.

5 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by PasD(m): 2:55pm On Aug 29, 2013
One pastor gone astray 4 5mins and the whole world crucifies. What abt 'he that is without sin cast the 1st stone huh?'. Even if he did 'chop' her were u there when he went down on his knees wt tears in the middle of the 9t to plead for mercy? @Ese.....you're really h@tless u knw? Seducing an man of God and puttin the naïve man in public shaMe. Shame on u har...lot! (Now start killin me)

5 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by nerodenero: 2:56pm On Aug 29, 2013
nneh1: Someone should please talk to this girl before she commits suicide. She is really going through a lot. My dear may God strengthen you.
I don't think she can commit suicide going by her last statement quoted from the Bible below:
At the end of my time here, let me say “I fought the good fight, I finished the course, I kept the faith.
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by joeey6(m): 2:57pm On Aug 29, 2013
Can someone tell dat b*tch to SHUT D FUQQ UP and look for THE LORDS CHOSEN CHURCH??

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by giga02(m): 2:57pm On Aug 29, 2013
so help God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon / How To Become An Atheist / El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.