Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Christians Is It Right To Say The F* Word In The House Of God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Is It Right To Say The F* Word In The House Of God? (503 Views)

Hating Christians Is Fulfilment Of The Scripture / Make Up Your Minds Christians, Is The Law Done Or Not? / Christians, Is Paedophilia And "Underage" Marriage Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Is It Right To Say The F* Word In The House Of God? by WukedP(m): 9:39am On Sep 27, 2015
So I was in a church service a Sunday school teacher was teaching and he was speaking about King David in the Bible, he was talking about how King David went into a soldiers wife, u can read the story in (2 Samuel 11,)
To cut the long story short he said King David F* Up and went into her,.. I was so shocked by what he said, he wasn't even moved by that or to act as if it was a mistake he just kept on with his teachings..

Fast forward to a week after I was invited for a church programme by my neighbor and again the Pastor was preaching, he was talking about a woman who was stubborn to her husband, he said the woman F*Up not to Obey her husband, i was again shocked, so my question is, is it right for a Pastor or Sunday school teacher to be using the F word in church? And these churches are popular churches with respected men of God as G.Os
Re: Christians Is It Right To Say The F* Word In The House Of God? by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 27, 2015
Op, please spare the church from this. The use of language is practically and evident an error of the pastor who has failed to develop effective pulpit language.
Re: Christians Is It Right To Say The F* Word In The House Of God? by kevoh(m): 9:52am On Sep 27, 2015
He messed up sounds way better than He furcked up.
Re: Christians Is It Right To Say The F* Word In The House Of God? by lomprico(m): 10:18am On Sep 27, 2015
Chai! Dem fuckuup!

(1) (Reply)

Tolulope Abiodun Sets To Release First Album / Who Am I? / Is It Right To Command God While Praying?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.