Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. (24592 Views)

Zambian Wife Destroys Her Husband's Jeep For Having A ''Second Family''.Photos / Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) / Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by tartarus(m): 11:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
crackhaus:

Ahh, you edited to add this bit...

In the spirit of derailment, am I the one derailing when you haven't addressed the video and countered it? grin
What a tool..

Define Feminism, then define Egalitarianism - use Google if you can't activate your cerebral cortex on your own, then come back here to paste your findings if you have the balls for it...

Semi-illiterate! grin

Fact still remains you have no idea what my post is talking about and u can't counter it. smiley

I wasn't even defining anything. Read and comprehend slowpoke.

If you're looking for what I meant;
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equality_feminism

When u say men and women are equal, in a nutshell what does it mean?? Simply means humans are equal. Why so stupid?

http://dailycollegian.com/2014/03/06/if-you-believe-in-equality-youre-a-feminist-whether-you-like-it-or-not/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by crackhaus: 11:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
tartarus:

[s]Fact still remains you have no idea what my post is talking about and u can't counter it. smiley

I wasn't even defining anything. Read and comprehend slowpoke.

If you're looking for what I meant;
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equality_feminism[/s]

When u say men and women are equal, in a nutshell what does it mean?? Simply means humans are equal. Why so stupid?

[s]http://dailycollegian.com/2014/03/06/if-you-believe-in-equality-youre-a-feminist-whether-you-like-it-or-not/[/s]

Keep going in circles...

tartarus:

In order to be considered a feminist, you only need to be on board with one idea: All humans, male and female, should have equal political, economic and social rights.
According to Tartarus;
In order to be considered a feminist, a person only has to be on board with one idea...an idea which I put in bold.

I corrected you by informing you that anyone who is on board with that idea in bold is actually Egalitarian and not a Feminist... Simple and short!

Instead of you to just take correction and learn something new from me free of charge, you started typing jargon and laughing at your own foolishness.

Now paste for us the definition of Feminism. gringrin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by crackhaus: 11:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
In fact let me make it easier for you Tartarus...
Define Egalitarianism.
Define Feminism.

Please I beg of you, embarrass yourself...

And while you're at it, go counter the points the girl made in the video (in the spirit of not derailing this thread.) cheesy

Dullard extraordinaire. grin

8 Likes

Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by tartarus(m): 11:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
crackhaus:

Keep going in circles...

According to Tartarus;
In order to be considered a feminist, a person only has to be on board with one idea...an idea which I put in bold.

I corrected you by informing you that anyone who is on board with that idea in bold is actually Egalitarian and not a Feminist... Simple and short!

Instead of you to just take correction and learn something new from me free of charge, you started typing jargon and laughing at your own foolishness.

Now paste for us the definition of Feminism. gringrin

I'm done with you dimwit. All I'm saying is u didn't even comprehend my post, I wasn't defining anything. smiley

In order to be considered a feminist ,you need to be on board with one "idea"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by crackhaus: 11:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
tartarus:

I'm done with you dimwit. All I'm saying is u didn't even comprehend my post, I wasn't defining anything. smiley

In order to be considered a feminist ,you need to be on board with one "idea"
Nothing to comprehend in your post dumbazz, it was entirely sensational and appealed to its desired audience of dumbfvcks.

tartarus:

In order to be considered a feminist, you only need to be on board with one idea: All humans, male and female, should have equal political, economic and social rights.
Now tell us genius, is Feminism fighting for the rights of humans or for the rights of women? grin

Embarrass yourself, mor0n.

6 Likes

Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by crackhaus: 12:05am On Oct 03, 2015
Mindfulness:
Dude/Dudette, please go watch the video on the first page and counter her points with yours... quit all this gobbledygook about how you have lived in the west and how it is miles better than Africa, this is not news to anyone.

Thank you. cool

6 Likes

Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 03, 2015
crackhaus:

Dude/Dudette, please go watch the video on the first page and counter her points with yours... quit all this gobbledygook about how you have lived in the west and how it is miles better than Africa, this is not news to anyone.

Thank you. cool

I didn't come here to counter or support the video. I just came to address Timbuktou's arguments, which were partly incorrect and so I did.
I would love to discuss the video but the atmosphere here has become too hostile. I don't feel like participating in discussions, in which people insult themselves in the worst way possible just because they can. I am out. See you on some other, hopefully more civilized thread.
Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by jadelyn007(f): 7:00am On Oct 03, 2015
njokusboy:
I wonder how dis thread digressed to why feminism isn't our concern in Nigeria... That we have so many other problems grin grin grin
Someone is even talking about whether feminism is responsible for the power problems in naija grin grin

Pray tell, HOW HAS FEMINISM CONTRIBUTED TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE WEST? IS FEMINISM RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENT?

you see, there really is no relationship between feminism and economic growth.... Just wanted to point that out...

Now refute the points raised by the 0p....
your friend Timbuktou said feminism is a world problem and I wanted to know which of the world problems feminism caused which is what brought about my list, read my first post and understand, do not just jump on any post that ticks your fancy and start running with that.

Yes, I do agree that their is no relationship between economic growth and feminism. That is why it's so funny to me that people are busting a vein over it.

6 Likes

Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 03, 2015
jadelyn007:
your friend Timbuktou said feminism is a world problem and I wanted to know which of the world problems feminism caused which is what brought about my list, read my first post and understand, do not just jump on any post that ticks your fancy and start running with that.

Yes, I do agree that their is no relationship between economic growth and feminism. That is why it's so funny to me that people are busting a vein over it.

Lol see ehn, am not in no mood to handle you, you guys bore me crazy, arguing with you guys can reduce someone's IQ.... Isn't the below ur post?

yes, I said it and will continue saying it, how is feminism the problem of your economy, how is feminism the problem in your life?

If you don't like the movement face your front. Or is anyone forcing you to join in?
Why should anyone take men like you serious when all you rant about all day is feminism that has nothing to do with you?
Men who became great didn't sit around whining about feminism and bullshait .Anyway keep whining about feminism if it makes you feel better about your self esteem.

A topic was brought forth for discussion and all you have to say is talk about how it affects us or our economy Ofcourse, you could not refute the ops argument and instead of doing the walk of shame like all the dvmb feminists on this board have done so far, you chose to sound patronising..... pray tell, how does the hutu rampage affect me or the problem in the middle east or domestic violence in india?
Dats me pretending there re no feminists in naija just to satisfy you.....

Ofcourse I don't expect you to say anything impressive, just wanted to indulge you....

2 Likes

Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by 5minsmadness: 8:30am On Oct 03, 2015
grin smh smiley

Nairaland grin

A very entertaining waste of time. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 03, 2015
Sagamite:
She said it just the way I would have.

This is why I hate feminists with an utter passion.

Can't stand them!

Where is that EnlightenedSoul?

I can't stand feminists, he says. I hate feminists with a passion, he says. And then, he calls on a feminist.

Go to bed.

9 Likes

Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by Odunharry(m): 9:21am On Oct 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Be deceiving yourself ,feminism was invented by her kind and you guys are just copy cats and some dumb ass wannabes - Little wonder you even buy their hair to look human. grin
that's harsh.. lol
Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by Odunharry(m): 12:03pm On Oct 03, 2015
Sagamite:
She said it just the way I would have.
This is why I hate feminists with an utter passion.
Can't stand them!
Where is that EnlightenedSoul?
sagacious saga
Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Be deceiving yourself ,feminism was invented by her kind and you guys are just copy cats and some dumb ass wannabes - Little wonder you even buy their hair [size=14pt]to look human[/size]grin

And you think this doesn't reflect on how you view [size=14pt]yourself?[/size]

Good god, what a sorry bunch. How has no one said anything to this?

6 Likes

Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by Truckpusher(m): 12:45pm On Oct 03, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

And you think this doesn't reflect on how you view [size=14pt]yourself?[/size]

Good 'god', what a sorry bunch.

And here comes another closet feminist. grin

How do you feel putting all those fake things from another race to feel complete ?

You see , your ignorance on what constitutes self hate and low self esteem is as tall as mount everest and these little values you guys have copied over time and can't do without them sends a wrong a message to your fellow women from other races.

Kwontinu polishing your face with all that shiit to look human. grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
And here comes another closet feminist. grin

How do you feel putting all those fake things from another race to feel complete ?

You see , your ignorance on what constitutes self hate and low self esteem is as tall as mount everest and these little values you guys have copied over time and can't do without them sends a wrong a message to your fellow women from other races.

Kwontinu polishing your face with all that shiit to look human. grin

In as much as the verbal diarrhea you spewed up there is a great diversion tactic, its inapplicable and does nothing still to [size=14pt]conceal[/size] what you so thoughtlessly implied of yourself/own race (talk less of how "fellow men/women from other races" will view you). I challenge you to first think better of yourself, and thus aspire to better. You, and your brothers.

Incredible stuff. Sad folk.

I'm sorry.

crackhaus:

5minsmadness:
cheesy grin
llaykorn:

Oww!
Odunharry:

that's harsh.. lol
Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by jadelyn007(f): 7:19pm On Oct 03, 2015
njokusboy:

Lol see ehn, am not in no mood to handle you, you guys bore me crazy, arguing with you guys can reduce someone's IQ.... Isn't the below ur post?

A topic was brought forth for discussion and all you have to say is talk about how it affects us or our economy Ofcourse, you could not refute the ops argument and instead of doing the walk of shame like all the dvmb feminists on this board have done so far, you chose to sound patronising..... pray tell, how does the hutu rampage affect me or the problem in the middle east or domestic violence in india?
Dats me pretending there re no feminists in naija just to satisfy you.....

Ofcourse I don't expect you to say anything impressive, just wanted to indulge you....

I said read from the beginning of my post on this thread and then read Timbuktou's reply to me then you will understand the post you pulled out.
I have no freaking business with people whose brains are on recess.
Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by jadelyn007(f): 7:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
If you like hit your head against a rock, feminism is here to stay grin There ain't no darn thang you can do about! grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 03, 2015
jadelyn007:
I said read from the beginning of my post on this thread and then read Timbuktou's reply to me then you will understand the post you pulled out.
I have no freaking business with people whose brains are on recess.

How dare you.... is disss not ur first statement? Lemme put it in bold for you...

Lmao! See them getting high on top woman matter!

grin
How does feminism affect your bank account brothers?

Marry someone who shares your ideologies and stay the hell away from feminists if you don't like them. You can't change them bro

Pray tell, how does dis even relate to the topic on ground... this is ur first comment on the thread aint it...

2 Likes

Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by Adaeze003(f): 10:03pm On Oct 03, 2015
Hmm...
Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by crackhaus: 10:36pm On Oct 03, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

In as much as the verbal diarrhea you spewed up there is a great diversion tactic, its inapplicable and does nothing still to [size=14pt]conceal[/size] what you so thoughtlessly implied of yourself/own race (talk less of how "fellow men/women from other races" will view you). I challenge you to first think better of yourself, and thus aspire to better. You, and your brothers.

Incredible stuff. Sad folk.

I'm sorry.

The thing about that line, buying their hair to look human is that it's just a diss...nothing serious cheesy

It doesn't mean it's true, it only has to hurt...which is why I'm going to have to do this again gringrin

1 Like

Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by crackhaus: 10:50pm On Oct 03, 2015
Mindfulness:

I didn't come here to counter or support the video. I just came to address Timbuktou's arguments, which were partly incorrect and so I did.
I would love to discuss the video but the atmosphere here has become too hostile. I don't feel like participating in discussions, in which people insult themselves in the worst way possible just because they can. I am out. See you on some other, hopefully more civilized thread.
If this here place is what you call hostile, I wonder what you'll call places being ravaged and attacked by Boko Haram and its albino brothers in ISIS.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by Nobody: 5:45am On Oct 04, 2015
crackhaus:

If this here place is what you call hostile, I wonder what you'll call places being ravaged and attacked by Boko Haram and its albino brothers in ISIS.

I will call them the same. Hostile. The only difference is in the degree of hostility and cruelty but the underlying problem is always the same.

Have a blessed Sunday.
Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by RAKITIC: 12:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
There are lot of problems in Nigeria, feminism is not one of them

3 Likes

Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by Sagamite(m): 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
lomprico:

Who d hell is this sickfuck??

I am your GOD!

Your Alpha and Omega, fuuktard!

Today is judgement day.

You are experiencing rapture!

Fuuktard, did you think you were making sense when you wrote that junk?
Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by Sagamite(m): 8:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

I can't stand feminists, he says. I hate feminists with a passion, he says. And then, he calls on a feminist.

Go to bed.

Have you watched the video to listen to what she said?

Did I not tell you that you joined the ship while it was sinking?

2 Likes

Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by Sagamite(m): 8:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
Odunharry:

sagacious saga

Wagbayin! (You will collect praise!)

*Salute*
Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
Sagamite:

Have you watched the video to listen to what she said?

Did I not tell you that you joined the ship while it was sinking?

That's your opinion, and you know what? It's fine by me.
Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by Sagamite(m): 1:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

That's your opinion, and you know what? It's fine by me.

So you fall back to "it is your opinion" when the rubbish of your feminism is highlighted?
Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
Sagamite:

So you fall back to "it is your opinion" when the rubbish of your feminism is highlighted?

Again, your opinion. That was simply my way of communicating that I've no wish to get into it with you, Sag.
Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by vague: 8:08pm On Nov 01, 2015
Truckpusher:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmzH9MHKC7s
People say they do not need feminism because they believe that equality already exists outside feminism. So tell me why are they complaining about the issues that affect men is they believe equality exists and there is no need to advocate for equality rights for women?

Was there ever a man who was stopped, killed or jailed for establishing safe houses for men that are abused? Was there ever a court that dismissed a rape case simply because there was a male victim? Was there ever a time men were prevented from advocating for equality over issues that affect them? I highly doubt that.

With regards to child custody women have always had the primary responsibility of a child, but if a man can prove before the caught that he has had the primary duty to take care and raise the child, he will always win the custody case. Why do people want to turn child custody to be a battle between genders instead of who can actually provide for the most important and basic needs of a child?

Both men and women have raised concern on rape of prisoners and despite the efforts those in power have simply failed to take action or attempt to redress the issue, so should the failure to act of the State be blamed on feminism? Feminists address issues that affect them and pushing for something to be done about it, so why aren't "non-feminists" doing the same instead of complaining what feminists aren't doing?

Rather than have demonstrations and creating more awareness (like feminists do) you would rather sit in your own house and criticize feminists. Please tell me when sitting in your house doing absolutely nothing about the issues that bother you yields you any results.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Checkout These Traditional Marriage Photos / My Experience: How Can Couples Sustain Their Love Even In Old Age? / Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.