Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,087 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) (24582 Views)

I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife / Edo Man Returns Wife To Her Parents, Says Her Virginal Is Too Wide / Edo Man Finds Out His Family Didn’t Build Any House After 13 Years In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by BoneBlogger(m): 1:25pm On Feb 25, 2018
An unhappy wife from Delta state has revealed how her husband who is from Edo state allegedly used diabolical means 'Juju' to search for N2,000 she took from his pocket. According to the lady who accused her husband of cheating on her, the man went to a native doctor to look for the N2000 after it went missing as he was told that his wife took the money.

After she was accosted and almost thrown out of the house by the angry husband, the woman begged for forgiveness.

The woman also accused the man of beating her mercilessly multiple times over trivial issues.

She narrated her ordeal to human rights activist, Emeka Ugwuonye who shared the story online.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/edo-man-uses-juju-search-n2000-wife-stole-pocket-screenshots.html

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by BoneBlogger(m): 1:26pm On Feb 25, 2018

Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by biacan(f): 1:27pm On Feb 25, 2018
Stingy men everywhere undecided

7 Likes

Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by MhizAJ(f): 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2018
Disadvantages of marrying a stingy man Rubbish undecided Ordinary 2k and he's using juju on someone's daughter

Fear Edo men...they are so stingy

32 Likes

Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by Lomprico2: 1:40pm On Feb 25, 2018
Stupid girl! So u had a family that can stand for you all through the excesses of the asshole u call a husband and u dint tell them since? You are 50% responsible for the way he treated you. Peace ko, peace ni! angry

If u were my sister I go first troway 2-3 back hand gi you b4 I fuçkup d asshole of a husband.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by Desyner: 1:45pm On Feb 25, 2018
Stupid husband. . .

4 Likes

Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by Lordspicy(m): 3:05pm On Feb 25, 2018
let's hear from the husband before we conclude

3 Likes

Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by zolapower: 3:11pm On Feb 25, 2018
Yeye husband

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by Elslim: 6:02pm On Feb 25, 2018
yeye man... u have this technology and u no go help them for jamb office... misplaced priorities

4 Likes

Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by CastedAyo: 6:03pm On Feb 25, 2018
Snake swallows 36million

Monkey stole 70million

You can't use people find it.. You're now using Juju search ordinary 2000

You're mad

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 25, 2018
biacan:
Stingy men everywhere undecided
why would his wife take something from him without his consent?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by Newpride(m): 6:04pm On Feb 25, 2018
The husband must be a psychopath.
just 2k, u dey use juju search, if na 2m nko, the whole edo state will die.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 25, 2018
Stingy goat cheesy
Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by MrImole: 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2018
I trust them.
Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by 1Sharon(f): 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2018
Ring ring pon di answering...
Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by soberdrunk(m): 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2018
'Poverty' makes men do extremely stupid things angry
Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by kelvinezeh55(m): 6:08pm On Feb 25, 2018
This man wicked oooo even Nigeria no go this far to look for 36millon grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by madapcmod: 6:08pm On Feb 25, 2018
Such an Edo Ozuoor!
Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by helphelp: 6:09pm On Feb 25, 2018
Stingy goat

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 25, 2018
shocked
Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by Shroud: 6:10pm On Feb 25, 2018
The hubby has DNA for abuse. Wife should go take a long holiday in her parents'house to clear the air.

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by erinwa(m): 6:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
And you are still in his house? Soon your obituary poster will be out, if you continue staying with him

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
Edo always repping grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by dayleke: 6:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
Ohun to dunni lo n po loro eni....

That 2k naira may be like 2million naira to him na...
I no blame him o....
Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by Oyindidi(f): 6:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
Most Edo men are like this.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by room089: 6:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
How much did he pay for transport abi the 'babalawo' na hin neighbour?

How much did he pay to the 'dibia' as a consultation fee, abi hin do am for am as man-know-man?

All these foolishness for 'Ordinaly' 2k!

Poverty truly I know you are a bastard but are you also foolish?

2 Likes

Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
ʍʊst tɨʍɛ աɛ ҡռօա tɦɛ ʀɨɢɦt tɦɨռɢ tօ ɖօ ɮʊt tօ taҡɛ tɦɛ ʄɨʀst stɛք ɨs ɦaʀɖɛʀ

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by Pavore9: 6:18pm On Feb 25, 2018
the man went to a native doctor to look for the N2000 after it went missing as he was told that his wife took the money....... cheesy cheesy

On a scary note, when this woman reaches her mental limit a knife will look like a pencil to her.... there will be a corpse.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by Offpoint: 6:18pm On Feb 25, 2018
And you're still living with him? lol, some people wan die on top marriage. until him kill you before you go comot.

Life is too short for one to sold out his/her happiness to any unless and unfortunate fellow in the name of Marriage. if shît gets real, and shît didn't worked out with the current assholè you're with... move out, get yourself a new fellow and fûck yourself till dead part do you... that's a fulfilled life.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by sotall(m): 6:18pm On Feb 25, 2018
Ok
Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by room089: 6:19pm On Feb 25, 2018
MhizAJ:
Disadvantages of marrying a stingy man Rubbish undecided Ordinary 2k and he's. using juju on someone's daughter

Fear Edo men...they are so stingy

Aunty u follow me see dat stupidity?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout These Traditional Marriage Photos / I Need Me A Baby Mama / My Parents And Other Relatives Are Making Me Go Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.