Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

This Is The Day That The Lord Has Made, I Will Rejoice And Be Glad In It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is The Day That The Lord Has Made, I Will Rejoice And Be Glad In It (506 Views)

Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice / Opinion; Is It Not A Sin To Call The Day That Jesus Died "A Good Friday" ? / The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Day That The Lord Has Made, I Will Rejoice And Be Glad In It by tpiander: 10:17am On Sep 27, 2015
This is the day that the Lord, the Lord has made.
Re: This Is The Day That The Lord Has Made, I Will Rejoice And Be Glad In It by arixsto2(m): 10:43am On Sep 27, 2015
church mind abi.
Re: This Is The Day That The Lord Has Made, I Will Rejoice And Be Glad In It by tpiander: 11:02am On Sep 27, 2015
I said Day, you said Church,

Re: This Is The Day That The Lord Has Made, I Will Rejoice And Be Glad In It by tpiander: 9:27pm On Oct 14, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Is Wearing Of Gold A Sin / I Need Help With Some Information / I'm No More A Pastor - - - - - Ofori Amponsah.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.