Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Why Is It That Females Are The Ones That Fall Down Most During Prayer Session? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is It That Females Are The Ones That Fall Down Most During Prayer Session? (1423 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones / Oyinbo Man Smoking At The Experience 2017 During Prayer Session (Video) / Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Females Are The Ones That Fall Down Most During Prayer Session? by mymissingrib(m): 10:35am On Sep 27, 2015
I have noticed it most times,you hardly see a male fall down during annointing or deliverance session;it still baffles me,or is that its the females that are mostly possessed or afflicted
Re: Why Is It That Females Are The Ones That Fall Down Most During Prayer Session? by munchfani: 10:36am On Sep 27, 2015
KALACHIKAS
Re: Why Is It That Females Are The Ones That Fall Down Most During Prayer Session? by ladyF(f): 10:37am On Sep 27, 2015
Because God loves us more? Idk
Re: Why Is It That Females Are The Ones That Fall Down Most During Prayer Session? by Proffdada: 10:38am On Sep 27, 2015
na strong thing
Re: Why Is It That Females Are The Ones That Fall Down Most During Prayer Session? by Dennygirl: 10:38am On Sep 27, 2015
It the pastor that take advantage of our weakness by pushing us.
Re: Why Is It That Females Are The Ones That Fall Down Most During Prayer Session? by pneumaticos(m): 10:39am On Sep 27, 2015
Understand that the female is both a natural and spiritual reciever

The male is a natural and
Spiritual giver

It is their recieptive nature that's make them fall quickly under the influence of any power. Weither nagative or positive..
Its not them ....its their makeup
Re: Why Is It That Females Are The Ones That Fall Down Most During Prayer Session? by mymissingrib(m): 10:40am On Sep 27, 2015
Dennygirl:
It the pastor that take advantage of our weakness by pushing us.
u mean u allow your pastor to push you
Re: Why Is It That Females Are The Ones That Fall Down Most During Prayer Session? by oismail(m): 10:42am On Sep 27, 2015
They are more spiritual and demanding than men.
Re: Why Is It That Females Are The Ones That Fall Down Most During Prayer Session? by Tallesty1(m): 10:42am On Sep 27, 2015
1: water don't touch their head often so demons that are scared of water rush there to hide.

2: They see it as an opportunity to get closer to handsome pastors.

3: They are the first to be Deceived in Eden.

4. Sin.

5: Some of them pretend.

6: Some of the things they wear/use are demonic.

7: Demon love women cause they are the best tool to use and get men.

8: Sometimes nah pastors dey push them down.

BRB.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Females Are The Ones That Fall Down Most During Prayer Session? by Kenzico(m): 10:45am On Sep 27, 2015
To me, our female counterparts seems to be the most possessed among us. I don't knw why the evil spirit or Demons prefer them mostly....Reminds me of Karashika or SAKOBI!!!! undecided
Re: Why Is It That Females Are The Ones That Fall Down Most During Prayer Session? by mymissingrib(m): 10:46am On Sep 27, 2015
oismail:
They are more spiritual and demanding than men.
but they are the ones dat easily fall to temptation
Re: Why Is It That Females Are The Ones That Fall Down Most During Prayer Session? by McCarlito(m): 10:46am On Sep 27, 2015
Cos they are the ones with the most problems... And they are easily penetrated by any spirit both clean and unclean undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Is It That Females Are The Ones That Fall Down Most During Prayer Session? by dkronicle(m): 10:53am On Sep 27, 2015
They sin most
Re: Why Is It That Females Are The Ones That Fall Down Most During Prayer Session? by Chanchit: 10:59am On Sep 27, 2015
I've also been wanting to ask this question, I can't remember ever seeing a guy demonstrate but girls! Choi! Them too dey fall hand.
Cc: phifearon help me ask your guys if they can explain why.
Re: Why Is It That Females Are The Ones That Fall Down Most During Prayer Session? by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 27, 2015
They have more spiritual affinity and tend to react to spiritual manifestation than guys. Don't ask me how i know o
Re: Why Is It That Females Are The Ones That Fall Down Most During Prayer Session? by twixx(f): 11:12am On Sep 27, 2015
lol this question had me laughing! the thing is most "pastors" conducting deliverance tend to push a lot , its harder to push a guy
Re: Why Is It That Females Are The Ones That Fall Down Most During Prayer Session? by correctyourself(m): 11:18am On Sep 27, 2015
ladyF:
Because God loves us more? Idk

Just to help you; LadyF again!
Re: Why Is It That Females Are The Ones That Fall Down Most During Prayer Session? by Sparrow13: 11:18am On Sep 27, 2015
fake nail, fake hair, fake skin, fake hips why won't they fall. They even dodge holy water
Re: Why Is It That Females Are The Ones That Fall Down Most During Prayer Session? by sorextee(m): 12:50pm On Sep 27, 2015
All na acting... i once faked a falling, just to prove to my crush that I'm born again... cheesy
Re: Why Is It That Females Are The Ones That Fall Down Most During Prayer Session? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2015
they are more spiritually incline than man....

infact women are the manifestation of the devil on earth while men are the manifestation of GOD on earth.

for any sin to be brought on earth it must first pass through a woman, before exihibiting itself on earth.
And that is a spirituall "LAW"

woman gave birth to evry man on earth. so evry sin must be birth by a woman. To capture a man's heart is vry hard spiritually, so what does the devil do? he uses a woman as a beit which is the easist means!

So OP "WOMEN ARE 100% SPIRITUALLY INCLINED THAN MAN"

(1) (Reply)

“Merciful God" / Video:see How David Oyedepo Was Received By Benson-idahosa's Son In Benin City / Is The World Really Getting Worse? - A Response Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.