Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

My Best Friend's Girl Friend Wants Me In Bed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend's Girl Friend Wants Me In Bed (5326 Views)

My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl / Help!!!! Am Madly In Luv With My Best Friend Girl Friend / When Your Friend's Girl Friend Becomes SO Seductive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Best Friend's Girl Friend Wants Me In Bed by shegeslexy(m): 9:42pm On Apr 20, 2009
my guy no dull your self cos all this girl they arte not trustworthy most of them are bad uot af all 99.99 is good why the rest is for the good one
Re: My Best Friend's Girl Friend Wants Me In Bed by hoeyeadoe: 9:54pm On Apr 20, 2009
if you are a man, do the girl.

But, if you were to be my bf n I get to know as I always do- d end lo pin cinema- that's the end of the relationship.

So, decide if you are willing to lose yur gf to a senorita. if you dnt give a friggin fart abt yur girl- jeun lo. useless girls. They just want to have a taste of their friends dish, always,  too many of them, leaders of 2mrw christmasin abt.
Re: My Best Friend's Girl Friend Wants Me In Bed by shegeslexy(m): 9:55pm On Apr 22, 2009
how you tey no if abi man or the other
Re: My Best Friend's Girl Friend Wants Me In Bed by akonte(m): 4:55pm On Apr 23, 2009
too_soon:

@poster,

i will suggest you direct this question to your said Best friend, anything he tells you is okay by me.

too_soon:

@poster,

i will suggest you direct this question to your said Best friend, anything he tells you is okay by me.

correct!! cheesy

also ask for his permission to use his house as Venue, grin
Re: My Best Friend's Girl Friend Wants Me In Bed by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 21, 2010
Poster ur re 1 lucky dude, USE UR HEAD.
Re: My Best Friend's Girl Friend Wants Me In Bed by vivaladiva(f): 8:30am On Aug 22, 2010
he sounds like he is already in his best friends gf's bed and needs help getting out of it, help am stuck on this damn bed n i cant get up

do u see the bast==ard double standards in this place, most of the guys ah go on boy----she is a ho anyway---wetin u wan miss free pomo---no dull ur self ooo---no fall our slipers oooo-- chop n clean mouth ooooo--no waste the mojo ooo-----pass am to me when u fins ooooo even the ones wey disaprove of him behaviour are giving him wat we call----a slight slap on the wrist---i dont even hear the gals jumping on his back like a fu-cking trampoline---its all a softly softly approach

turn the tables around and a gal is asking wat to do about her bestfriends man wanting to sleep wiv her---again the woman will be
the cheap slut
the loose ho
the good for nofing bytch
the relationship spoiler

hahahahah i laugh in mallam english---i gave a wide range of options to a confussed gal who at least to our knowledge has only cheated on her bf once in four years----one of the option was if ur not happy wiv ur current bfrnd dump his arse n move on wiv the next one, not 4getting the possible consequences of her choice----wetin happen both boys and gals called her a ho, them follow call me ho tooo

any bastard dat says its a mans world na lucifer aka satan himself go f-u-ck ur yansh, nose, ear, eye and mouth
Re: My Best Friend's Girl Friend Wants Me In Bed by jaybee3(m): 8:32am On Aug 22, 2010
hmmmm viva. dt was heavy sis tongue
Re: My Best Friend's Girl Friend Wants Me In Bed by Beync(f): 10:31am On Aug 22, 2010
pc guru:

That's F**ked up.messin with your Dude's Bitches is a no-no that's forbidden cuz we civilized guys shows respect even if others are doing her.also i hate the way u say what do i do? are u not a man must nairaland come up with a reason why u shud or not do it.Nigeria is beginning to lose its sense of Moral and dignity where are this waves of wimpy Nigerians from. can't even take a decision without posting their dilemma on NL

EXACTLY, I THING PEOPLE SHOULD EXAMINE THEIR ISSUES B4 POSTIN, NOT SHUD I SLEEP WIT MY BEST FRIEND'S GIRL?

(1) (2) (Reply)

True Life Story: How I Lost My Husband & Sold My Virginity For N10,000 / Hoes Everywhere, Picture / My First Time On Ankara (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.