Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved (64152 Views)

Diezani Alison-madueke Bought Le Meridien Hotel In Port Harcourt / Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News / Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by g4everybody(m): 2:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
;Dt
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by juliusocean(m): 2:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
ok
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by rozayx5(m): 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
Firefire:

I don't follow anybody, I am representing the common man on the street.

I will not hesitate to attack my hero GEJ if I found any reason to do that, like I did severally while he was the president.

Only APC blind followers never sees anything wrong in their clueless demi-god's actions. undecided

Let all looters of our common wealth return them ASAP.

No Sacred Cow. APC=>PDP=>APGA=>LP=> Political looters angry

cool firefire doing it right since the fall of rome

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by yomalex(m): 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
that nice
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
correct guy.
Firefire:

I will not hesitate to attack my hero GEJ if I found any reason to do that, like I did severally while he was the president.

Only APC blind followers never sees anything wrong in their clueless demi-god's actions. undecided

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by damton(m): 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
Moral of the story. Times change, we should learnt to be the best we can at any point
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by Firefire(m): 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
rozayx5:

cool firefire doing it right since the fall of rome

Thanks bro. tongue
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by ab1x: 2:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
No permanent boss. That's life anyway
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by Firefire(m): 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
DBking:
correct guy.

thank you!
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by Nicepoker(m): 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
Go and make ur own money leave that woman alone. Poor people reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by naptu2: 2:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
They once tried to stop the neighbours from parking their cars in front of their own houses, but the neighbours fought back.

I must confess that there are a lot of weird people on Olateju Crescent

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by amnesty7: 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
fr3do:
This woman has not been trialled, talk less of being found guilty.
Tinubu is more rumoured criminal than this woman.
"tried" not "trialled". Wailers Grammar School? grin
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by samzepaparazi: 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
there are currently only one or two unarmed naval ratings carrying out sentry duties at the site

Her husband is an ex general
They cant be unarmed
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
These guys can exagerate angry

Making it seem as though it was some fortress she had, mtcheew undecided

Yes you couldn't park in front of the house, but who would want people parking in front of their houses anyway Talk less of a highly placed government official undecided

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by RELEASEUS: 2:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
kamair237:
soooooo what
help me as again, it's stupid journalism I think.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by modath(f): 2:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
Firefire:
Interesting...

Let her return all the loots in her custody sharp sharp, no story.

I have zero doubt in my mind that you will be a very cool person in your regular day to day life, irrespective of Jona being your guy, you don't equate him to a demi god who is incapable of making any recruitment error..

You may be a wailer , you are no Egbere. wink
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by moshino(m): 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
Firefire:
Interesting...

Let her return all the loots in her custody sharp sharp, no story.

As soon as you show evidence of "the loot in her custody", she'll return it.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by uridadole: 3:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
Firefire:

I can hear you speak from both sides of your mouth.
In the words of your paymaster "stealing is not corruption" besides, how wld he jail people that stole money that cannot buy a peugeout car? Now, tell me why you wld be the one to call for Alison's head.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by bigbonecrush: 3:01pm On Sep 27, 2015
Imagine guarding her so heavily as if Nigeria depended on her for life!
Yet all the while she was busy looting the resources Nigeria depended for life!
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by babkunlex(m): 3:02pm On Sep 27, 2015
The only thing that's constant in life is change. We should all remember that life is vanity. If you occupy any office today remember that someone was once there and it will soon be your turn. What will you be remember for?
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
It's a norm. with such appointees, even the military!
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by naijaking1: 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
Pathological obssesion with Deizani Madueke continues. @Poster, if it helps ease tension in your body, please continue, but use lubricating gel so that you wouldn't hurt yourself!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by Firefire(m): 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
uridadole:

I can hear you speak from both sides of your mouth.
In the words of your paymaster "stealing is not corruption" besides, how wld he jail people that stole money that cannot buy a peugeout car? Now, tell me why you wld be the one to call for Alison's head.

Is stealing same as corruption

Stealing is stealing, Corruption is corruption. Ole is Ole. - GEJ

Please check your dictionary for the difference between stealing and corruption.

Or you can visit this thread to educated yourself: https://www.nairaland.com/2609880/corruption-biggest-crime-nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by B3sty(m): 3:05pm On Sep 27, 2015
Lies from the Pit of Hell....Big vessels don't berth there as reported,now I get to realize that not every crap u read online is True. The Naval officers there never harass any civilians as claimed... The Naval Ratings are her Husband's boys & those guys are down to earth. No Mopols execpt when madam herself is in town & sometimes stay less than 3 days. I knw her compound like the back of my hand... The said jetty only habours a single Boat belonging to her Husband,the second Boat has been packed for over 4yrs. Forget abt the negative sh*ts being peddled to tranish the image of this woman,though no one is a saint.
I'm an APC supporter in case u may want to knw.
Thanks.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by princejenks(m): 3:05pm On Sep 27, 2015
You are only called a thief if you get caught. So far they havent gotten anything on her just plenty of noise in the media I think she is more intelligent than we give her credit for.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by BALLOSKI: 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
midolian:
why I respect you? You dont know how to follow people blindly. Ordinarily, one would expect you to side this woman because she worked with Jonathan(your paymaster).. but NO!
I respect firefire too and I have come to realize he's one of the well-meaning nairalanders/Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by Firefire(m): 3:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
BALLOSKI:
I respect firefire too and I have come to realize he's one of the well-meaning nairalanders/Nigerians.

thanks.

I believe we can all build Nigeria together without rancor and unnecessary bitterness.

God bless Nigeria.

God bless Nairaland.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by omenka(m): 3:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
Firefire:

Why u dey cancel the truth naa.

Please note that you can never hide the truth.

APC supporters should be objective, and not be an "Abobakus"
When your lord on the forum "cancelled his truth" by pretending to have "left the forum", did you question him??

And who are better Abobakus on the forum than Wailers- eg Chukwudi.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by criminalmindz: 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
B3sty:
Lies from the Pit of Hell....Big vessels don't berth there as reported,now I get to realize that not every crap u read online is True. The Naval officers there never harass any civilians as claimed... The Naval Ratings are her Husband's boys & those guys are down to earth. No Mopols execpt when madam herself is in town & sometimes stay less than 3 days. I knw her compound like the back of my hand... The said jetty only habours a single Boat belonging to her Husband,the second Boat has been packed for over 4yrs. Forget abt the negative sh*ts being peddled to tranish the image of this woman,though no one is a saint.
I'm an APC supporter in case u may want to knw.
Thanks.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by muzzafar(m): 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by Firefire(m): 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
omenka:
When your lord on the forum "cancelled his truth" by pretending to have "left the forum", did you question him??

And who are better Abobakus on the forum than Wailers- eg Chukwudi.

Happy Sunday sir.

Who is the Lord on this Forum? I have no idea? as for Chukwudi, he has the freedom to air his views.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by jamace(m): 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
No permanent friend only permanent interest.

Where the body is, there the eagles will be gathered.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-rufai Reportedly Took His Son To A Public Hospital (Photo) / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, And His Car Spotted At Hilton, Abuja (photos) / Caption This Picture Of Fashola Smiling Inside The APC Situation Report Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.