Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,318 members, 7,846,404 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved (64155 Views)

Diezani Alison-madueke Bought Le Meridien Hotel In Port Harcourt / Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News / Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by midolian(m): 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
exxell:

Same reason I respect you. You dont follow APC blindly.
Thanks man..I am Nigerian before anything else wink
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
but this common wealth is from her back yard and tinubu's company that oversees tax collection in lagos is a saint that tax is it not common wealth? what of groundnut sales who oversees it y do abokis and yaribas like oil that woman has the right to take what is in her father's compound the day that woman ll be arrested that day nigeria may Not like the outcome u think buhare is not smart to know that

You don dey Brooklyn dey make noise. Once wahala start, the most you'd probably do is start a blog.

If she gets arrested, nothing will happen.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by arireirede: 6:10pm On Sep 27, 2015
it means that no permanent condition.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by Boyooosa(m): 6:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
Uhnnn my brother!
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by zikmarty: 6:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
just another blablablaa
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by nigerianvenom(m): 7:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
so u think she is a saint, hahahaha

No one is a saint including u and i but u dont accuse without prove.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by lordtriplee(m): 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
Glad I saw this thread.

This is a very false story.

Yes, there are naval officers guarding the house but they never exceed 2.

No, people are not harassed while jogging.
Also, there were never more than 2 boats or whatever there. For the 18 months I worked in that area, it never changed.

This kind of news is just a product of employing young and unexperienced people and tell them to come up with news everyday.

I wouldnt blame anyone. We all have to meet our KPI. In my opinion, the editor of this paper should be jailed.

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
Beremx:
Firefire my guy! You see why I like you?

Nuff respect to you.

Na only fire for fire u see 4 hiaa U look good anyway.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by October1960: 7:54pm On Sep 27, 2015
Nicepoker:
Go and make ur own money leave that woman alone. Poor people reasoning.

Yep most of us are working hard to make money. Not joining government or politics to steal.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by stankezzy: 8:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
wen is Tinubu going to jail?
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by Eluwilussit(m): 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
Femolacaster:
This wowan can never escape justice!

She don return to naija? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by aspirebig: 10:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
That is life for you.

No condition is permanent.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by vindisick: 10:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
Firefire:
Interesting...

Let her return all the loots in her custody sharp sharp, no story.
you are wasting your time cos even buhari himself embezzled public fund during his time as the ptf chairman and he is still embezzling till today.afterall his the sole administrator of Nigeria cos his the president and also the Ministers. so instead of bothering daziani madueke, ask buhari as the Minister of petroleum to account for all revenue. moreover you can't probe daezani madueke when the likes of tinubu still walks freely like he's such an innocent person
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by vindisick: 11:02pm On Sep 27, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
so u think she is a saint, hahahaha
is that all you can come up with? that's a very
silly and amateur question to ask
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by vindisick: 11:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
Obrigardo:
Once you had power
then you stole
and everything now would be taken from you
next is kirikiri or you go into oblivion

But as crazy as Nigeria is, you will go scot free with some of your loots

but nemesis will catch up with you okpolo eye
the okpolo eye is why she's very
beautiful sha
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by zanga420: 11:29pm On Sep 27, 2015
fr3do:
This woman has not been trialled, talk less of being found guilty.
Tinubu is more rumoured criminal than this woman.
mehnn, thats one foolish aspect of our society that shows how gullible many ppl can be. Media slandering/propaganda, it has been there since military days n rumour mongers spreading it like wildfire. When I saw d fashola script unfolding, I shaked my head.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by Horlamidey25(m): 11:38pm On Sep 27, 2015
na so e suppose be now..... change is constant. It shld also be a lesson for those that are still in power dt one day it's gonna be them and them alone.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by Jesusloveyou: 11:54pm On Sep 27, 2015
vindisick:
is that all you can come up with? that's a very
silly and amateur question to ask
so tell me, if she has stole a kobo, and everyone that stole a kobo shall go to jail

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by NemzySeries(m): 12:19am On Sep 28, 2015
tellwisdom:
This wan na news?? sad..Arm and unarmed men, speed boat, I couldn't jog pass, plus neighbors are relieved..What can i make of all that?? sad
cake @ worst Sharwama
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by Motolank: 1:34am On Sep 28, 2015
midolian:
why I respect you? You dont know how to follow people blindly. Ordinarily, one would expect you to side this woman because she worked with Jonathan(your paymaster).. but NO!
You are not nice
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by janco: 8:34am On Sep 28, 2015
Firefire:
Interesting...

Let her return all the loots in her custody sharp sharp, no story.

I think after a court of law has passed judgement that she is keeping illegal money.
Thant's the world order.... every one is innocent until proven otherwise
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by laudate: 11:23pm On Oct 02, 2015
naptu2:
They once tried to stop the neighbours from parking their cars in front of their own houses, but the neighbours fought back.

I must confess that there are a lot of weird people on Olateju Crescent

Guy, I fear you o! shocked shocked Do you live in A-series too, like Diezani? cheesy Have they cleared the 'hashish sellers further down that road? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-rufai Reportedly Took His Son To A Public Hospital (Photo) / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, And His Car Spotted At Hilton, Abuja (photos) / Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.