Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,454 members, 7,836,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Oyo State Has The Highest No. Of People With Mental Illness In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo State Has The Highest No. Of People With Mental Illness In Nigeria (3480 Views)

Dora Akunyili Had The Highest Number Of Awards In Nigeria / Cross River State Has Not Banned Devotion In Schools –SSG / LAGOS Or OGUN Which Of The State Has More Industries..? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyo State Has The Highest No. Of People With Mental Illness In Nigeria by ragiluhivo(m): 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
A total of 1105 respondents were assessed in all. The overall prevalence of psychiatric morbidity in Oyo state Nigeria was found to be 21.9%, (18.4% in the urban areas and 28.4% in the rural areas, p = 0.005). Young age ≤ 19 yrs (X2 = 20.41, p = 0.00013), Unemployment (X2 = 11.86 p = 0.0005), living condition below average (X2 = 12.21, p = 0.00047), physical health (X2 = 6.07, p = 0.014), and large family size (X2 = 14.09 p = 0.00017) were associated with increase risk for psychiatric morbidity.

3 Likes

Re: Oyo State Has The Highest No. Of People With Mental Illness In Nigeria by lolaxavier(m): 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
Chisos

Wait o...wey ur sauce cheesy Oga put source.

4 Likes

Re: Oyo State Has The Highest No. Of People With Mental Illness In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
No wonder. I need to relocate, sharp sharp...

2 Likes

Re: Oyo State Has The Highest No. Of People With Mental Illness In Nigeria by ernesty20(m): 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
lolaxavier:
Chisos
i think this shud go to the north
Re: Oyo State Has The Highest No. Of People With Mental Illness In Nigeria by OkutaNla: 3:12pm On Sep 27, 2015
OP, you no try all. Why not show us the result for Enugu, Anambra, Imo and Abia so that we can compare? In the meantime, you can chew on these:

Anambra: Highest fake drugs production in Nigeria - http://www.tori.ng/news/3197/anambra-is-the-state-where-most-fake-drugs-are-pro.html

Enugu: Crime Capital of Nigeria and Highest number of Erosion sites - http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/147014-enugu-crime-capital-nigeria-survey.html -

Imo - Numero uno prostitution capital of Nigeria - https://www.facebook.com/ImoStateYouths/posts/549350595126547 cheesy

Abia - Baby Factory capital of Nigeria - http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/police-rescue-14-from-abia-baby-factory/ cheesy

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyo State Has The Highest No. Of People With Mental Illness In Nigeria by stanech: 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
Those long tribal marks can lead to mental disorder

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo State Has The Highest No. Of People With Mental Illness In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
What do you expect from Southwest dweller.

Where every cone headed yolobar man will smoke wet Ibadan weed with zeal and alacrity.

Omo owo mida...... Ibadan agboros.

7 Likes

Re: Oyo State Has The Highest No. Of People With Mental Illness In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
The op is a fool. This study was done entirely in oyo state and it is titled; "risk factors associated with mental illness in oyo state". How that came to be oyo state has highest number of mad people bewilders the mind.

I believe the op himself is mentally ill. Get help.

6 Likes

Re: Oyo State Has The Highest No. Of People With Mental Illness In Nigeria by hakeem4(m): 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
Lmao........
Okay

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Has The Highest No. Of People With Mental Illness In Nigeria by OkutaNla: 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
django1:
The op is a fool. This study was done entirely in oyo state and it is titled; "risk factors associated with mental illness in oyo state". How that came to be oyo state has highest number of mad people bewilders the mind.

Are you minding him? If he wants to be taken seriously he should show us the results of those from the SE and let's compare. He thinks he's dealing with dumb yeebb.os like himself.

6 Likes

Re: Oyo State Has The Highest No. Of People With Mental Illness In Nigeria by bettercreature(m): 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
django1:

the OP is right! but you have to blame lagos state government
Fasola always offload lagos mad people to iwo road ibadan
There was a time Akala and Fasola fought over it but lagos state government continue to do it at night anyway

6 Likes

Re: Oyo State Has The Highest No. Of People With Mental Illness In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 27, 2015
This thread is a justification for pentiumpro, okutanla and wizguy60's behaviour, op thanks for the enlightenment.

9 Likes

Re: Oyo State Has The Highest No. Of People With Mental Illness In Nigeria by PentiumPro(f): 3:33pm On Sep 27, 2015
menabadoo:
This thread is a justification for pentiumpro, okutanla and wizguy60's behaviour, op thanks for the enlightenment.
Wetin I do nah? grin
You get really mad and upset reading my comments? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Has The Highest No. Of People With Mental Illness In Nigeria by Flyoruboy(m): 3:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
menabadoo:

Mechionu there, you this product of baby factory. Bastard omo Yee.bo. All of Una for East be bastards who don't know your real patents.

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Has The Highest No. Of People With Mental Illness In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 27, 2015
PentiumPro:

Wetin I do nah? grin
You get really mad and upset reading my comments? cheesy
nope, I feel sorry for your parents.

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Has The Highest No. Of People With Mental Illness In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
bettercreature:
[s]the OP is right! but you have to blame lagos state government
Fasola always offload lagos mad people to iwo road ibadan
There was a time Akala and Fasola fought over it but lagos state government continue to do it at night anyway[/s]

The op posted a research work done in oyo state and gave it a fictitious title, then you tell me he's right? Maybe you two belong in the same class.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo State Has The Highest No. Of People With Mental Illness In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
Flyoruboy:

Mechionu there, you this product of baby factory. Bastard omo Yee.bo. All of Una for East be bastards who don't know your real patents.
Another mad dog from Oyo state. Op have been vindicated.

3 Likes

Re: Oyo State Has The Highest No. Of People With Mental Illness In Nigeria by Flyoruboy(m): 3:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
django1:

The op posted a research work done in oyo state and gave it a fictitious title, then you tell me he's right? Maybe you two belong in the same class.

Lol. The OP and his fellows were all kidnapped as babies by baby factory operators and later sold off to otherwise barren Yee.bo women in the yeast grin That's why they are behaving like bast.ards. Forgive them cheesy
Re: Oyo State Has The Highest No. Of People With Mental Illness In Nigeria by Flyoruboy(m): 3:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
menabadoo:
Another mad dog from Oyo state. Op have been vindicated.

STFU Jo, omo ale like you. You were kidnapped and sold off as a baby at Aba. Your supposed parents bought and paid for you, which makes you a bastard. If you think I am lying I dare you to go ask your 'parents' for the truth.
Re: Oyo State Has The Highest No. Of People With Mental Illness In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
Who won't go nuts cramping in these cubicles like sardines grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Oyo State Has The Highest No. Of People With Mental Illness In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
[s]
Flyoruboy:

STFU Jo, omo ale like you. You were kidnapped and sold off as a baby at Aba. Your supposed parents bought and paid for you, which makes you a bastard. If you think I am lying I dare you to go ask your parents for the truth.

[/s]

This is mad people's home grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Oyo State Has The Highest No. Of People With Mental Illness In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin yoruba people are cursed cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Oyo State Has The Highest No. Of People With Mental Illness In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
Flyoruboy:

STFU Jo, omo ale like you. You were kidnapped and sold off as a baby at Aba. Your supposed parents bought and paid for you, which makes you a bastard. If you think I am lying I dare you to go ask your 'parents' for the truth.
I heard zinc oxide poisoning is the cause if the high rate of mental illness in Oyo state.

3 Likes

Re: Oyo State Has The Highest No. Of People With Mental Illness In Nigeria by Flyoruboy(m): 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
BuddahMonk:

This is mad people's home grin grin grin grin

None of that beats these boy, coz only PIGS will trade and live in such filth as these right here: No filth in Ibadan even with the rusty roof but same can't be said for Aba grin

2 Likes

Re: Oyo State Has The Highest No. Of People With Mental Illness In Nigeria by Flyoruboy(m): 3:54pm On Sep 27, 2015
menabadoo:
I heard zinc oxide poisoning is the cause if the high rate of mental illness in Oyo state.

Osu fvcking bastard. So you still fit get mouth to talk? 'zinc oxide poisoning' no fit bad reach the kind ogbonge disease epidemic wey this Aba rail track don cause in Abia state -- the dirties city in Nigeria. How you all can live in the midst of all that filth is mind-boggling shocked shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Has The Highest No. Of People With Mental Illness In Nigeria by greatness22(m): 3:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
Lmao!!! why won't they, when a dried ogbomosho weed sells for as low as N15 per parcel

4 Likes

Re: Oyo State Has The Highest No. Of People With Mental Illness In Nigeria by Flyoruboy(m): 4:05pm On Sep 27, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Who won't go nuts cramping in these cubicles like sardines grin grin grin grin grin grin

But at least e no dirty na. grin Unlike Aba which is the dumpster of Nigeria and Africa. But really, why una traders too dirty? ? Na so Ladipo sef ditry like say na pigs dey live there. Why? ? ?grin

Re: Oyo State Has The Highest No. Of People With Mental Illness In Nigeria by lincolnj88: 4:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
grin
Re: Oyo State Has The Highest No. Of People With Mental Illness In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
Oh boy, see the sort of filth these people live with shocked and they still manage to label Yoruba people dirty? Chai! We've allowed these people badmouth us too much, no sane Yoruba will trade in the midst of such dirtiness.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo State Has The Highest No. Of People With Mental Illness In Nigeria by Flyoruboy(m): 4:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
django1:
Oh boy, see the sort of filth these people live with shocked and they still manage to label Yoruba people dirty? Chai! We've allowed these people badmouth us too much, no sane Yoruba will trade in the midst of such dirtiness.

Please tell me how a NORMAL human being (these are the same people pointing fingers at others for being 'mental' o grin) can work and live in this kind of environment, when you no be pig? Even the pigs dey avoid the place

Re: Oyo State Has The Highest No. Of People With Mental Illness In Nigeria by christmalachy(m): 4:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
ah don die, o think say na only beggars wey dey for dat state. hmm mad pple ke follow join.Oyo state I hail una

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Has The Highest No. Of People With Mental Illness In Nigeria by freez2ryme(m): 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
So much 4 d suffersticated people
Dre sophistication is now turning to

Suffocation

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

JUST IN!!! We Don’t Want Resource Control; We Want Biafra – Niger Delta Youth / Dasukigate: N850m Paid Into Buhari Pa’s Access Bank Account Number 0045586381 / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Presidential Arms Audit Panel Clears Jonathan, Confirms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.