Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,324 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) (54406 Views)

Fans Blasts Yemi Alade For Sharing Cleavage Revealing Pic On Instagram / Tiwa Savage Fans Slam Yemi Alade For Pretending To Help Tiwa Win Award [PICS] / Tiwa Savage Signing Autograph On Boobs Of A Fan Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by mustiiz(m): 7:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
AyoWetPussy:

grin grin
i lost the password to my email,
pm my other account: the name is ayoswit. see ya wink kiss
Lols funny u.. Hope u don't mind if we hook up on bbm nd get to chat better nairaland aint a place for mature minds like uss.. Can u plss add me up so we can chat better 29B63402. . Or u can send me urs if u dnt mind thanks soo much.. Lolss u have a funny name AYOwetPuSSy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by NaLaugh: 7:02pm On Sep 27, 2015
It appears people don't quite get the concept of "autographs."
There is a major difference between 9ice asking her to autograph some piece of paper for him, and getting an autographed copy of HER album.

The former is what a "fan boy" would do, and the latter is what anyone (above or below her) would do. Whether Jay Z or 9ice.
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by chyket(m): 7:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
Its no big deal,signing on the album makes it more valuable in the future.It has nothing to do with who is bigger than the other.
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by sunsewa: 7:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
But it does,nt mean anything, if not for Alade reading meanings to it as a woman,autographing her album for him shows maturity, meanwhile hala to humble 9ice,such na whitee characters.
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 7:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
I blive she was over-excited na, 'egbe n bi bo, ni bi ti won ti bi iya eeyan, se owun ta 13 track-debut album ni? ko lo joko to ba n firiki. Make she go sidon for one corner if she gets freaky on formin tin bt if she was over-excited, @op, help me to tell her dat I still love her! smiley
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by Marrtynze(m): 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2015
Wat hapund to 9ice?,why is he lukin lyk dis
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2015
Dang, does this dude have HIV or something? he seems to be slowly withering away !!!!
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by flokii: 7:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
9ice don see 'eja tutu' grin
the guy pric*k go don hard like dat

1 Like

Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by Donpoker9(m): 7:10pm On Sep 27, 2015
Afrok:
9ice is not really looking Nice at all, shocked and why was Yemi Alade thinking she did some thing Nice for 9ice by signing the autograph? I guess she thought the Nice thing to do is to share the pics of 9ice asking for autograph in a Nice way undecided.

Well a champion is last remembered as a champion when the medal is given to another person.
Nothing lasts forever...

for ur mind na u d rap
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by sawhite: 7:10pm On Sep 27, 2015
Simitrendy:
Very soon GMB will ask for my autograph. BTW where is LadyF and Introvert .
I wonder oo it been weekz oo, hope there where involved in the stampede

1 Like

Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by alao85(m): 7:16pm On Sep 27, 2015
Afrok:
9ice is not really looking Nice at all, shocked and why was Yemi Alade thinking she did some thing Nice for 9ice by signing the autograph? I guess she thought the Nice thing to do is to share the pics of 9ice asking for autograph in a Nice way undecided.

Well a champion is last remembered as a champion when the medal is given to another person.
Nothing lasts forever...
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by adonbilivit: 7:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
mustiiz:

Wts dis one sayin.. Olamide is APC did u see him campaigning for a post or was given one.. Bcs he sang campaign song.. Abeg if u have notin to say take pretin nd doze off rada rada oshiii
para mode abi? no beef
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by mustiiz(m): 7:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
adonbilivit:
para mode abi? no beef
I no dey beef you... I dey fish u
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by 2tek: 7:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
AyoWetPussy:
Waoh. My great son is a year old today. Pls nairalanders show him love with some likes. grin grin cheesy

WOW! Na wa for ur moniker -AyoWetPussy

ur pussyy must be really always wet to produce this fine boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by kissty(f): 7:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
[quote author=GboyegaD post=38431892]Does that matter? Aren't they both musicians or is she feeling she is better than he is? [/quote turn by turn oo, na so life b
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by akinjosh(m): 7:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
missdebs:
see as yemi fall nice hand
..choi

The girl never sabi joor... How many songs she don sing?

9ice sef Bleep up, missdebs oya help 9ice carry him hand[sub][/sub]
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by OmobaNL(m): 7:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
knostbrown01:
Is just humility on 9ice part, Gongo Aso crooner, Gbamugbamu gidigidi master and many more awesome songs. Don't let that get 2ur head Yemi Alade, The Special Assistant to the Oyo state Governor no be your mate!!

You can say that again. #gbam cool

Still wondering why this is news?
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by solid3(m): 7:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
GboyegaD:
Does that matter? Aren't they both musicians or is she feeling she is better than he is?

You are a murderer of English.
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by solid3(m): 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
GboyegaD:
Does that matter? Aren't they both musicians or is she feeling she is better than he is?

You murdered English. Mehn! angry
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by cristweeezy(m): 7:57pm On Sep 27, 2015
idris4eva:
God bless you
amen jare ma broda. Most of d girls supox sti dey dey indoors dey chop training from parents.
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by Elxandre(m): 7:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
AyoWetPussy:
Waoh. My great son is a year old today. Pls nairalanders show him love with some likes. grin grin cheesy
Haven't I seen this picture before
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by Tekzyflex(m): 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2015
Yemi Alade just disgraced herself.....pride
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2015
People have strtid misinterpreting things again!.... 9ic asking Yemi Alade for an autograph doesn't mean he's now beneath her..He's simply telling her that he's a fan too..That's humility,I'd say...And then,Yemi A tweeting bout it or wahever she did doesn't mean she's being pompous bout it..She's just acknowledging the fact that a bigger colleague in d industry acknowledges her too...She feels honoured by the gesture.

#Philosopher Quëën#
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by engroluyede: 8:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
This lady is funny, what was her point better than 9nice. " if a child have cloth like elder she will never have rag like him" Yemi should humble if she want to go far!!!!!
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by mustiiz(m): 8:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
AyoWetPussy:

kk wink

Waiting for ur requst dear.. No time for dulling... Lolss.. I dnt want u to post urs dts y I want u addin me up..
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by Kennydoc(m): 9:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
GboyegaD:

She admitted it should have been the other way, meaning she should have been the one asking 9ice for autograph. I think that's some admittance that nice is 'musically' her senior and showed much humility. Her post showed a lady who felt shocked by a humble move of somebody she probably respects.
Just read that post again and think deeply.
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by femi4: 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
AyoWetPussy:
Change your moniker first
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by isan(m): 9:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
What is yemi alade trying to prove? Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by dedugbaa(m): 9:16pm On Sep 27, 2015
That was stupid of her,it is just an acknowledgement of your great work by a fellow artiste.So if tuface asked for her album won't she sign it,Nice can easily afford to buy it anywhere but to ask for you autograph is appreciating you.This girl proud o and I just started liking her,am disappointed,if she goes to a radio station and they request her to sign her album would she put it on insagram,all over the world it is a convention when you are giving out your album personally you sign it.she fall my hand,anyway sha I still like her body and music small.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eniola Wright Graduates From US AirForce Academy / Binta Diallo Shares Baby Bump Photo As Their Son Is Set To Turn 3 / Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.