Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) (54430 Views)

Fans Blasts Yemi Alade For Sharing Cleavage Revealing Pic On Instagram / Tiwa Savage Fans Slam Yemi Alade For Pretending To Help Tiwa Win Award [PICS] / Tiwa Savage Signing Autograph On Boobs Of A Fan Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by seangy4konji: 7:17am On Sep 28, 2015
Pride comes before anything...small coins and we nor go hear word...She na 9yce go sign your album for you

I no even think say she don grow breast wen men deh rock n9yce...

Egungun be careful and na her stupidity deh make am think say it should be other way round...

Most of them think with their dirty puuuzzy...
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by Mulahmanbmr(m): 7:37am On Sep 28, 2015
Wetin she dey feel like undecided
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by samsonkjohn: 7:50am On Sep 28, 2015
You all got her wrong, what she meant was that she was surprised an icon like 9ice would ask her for an autograph, instead of her asking him. Stop misinterpreting undecided
GboyegaD:
Does that matter? Aren't they both musicians or is she feeling she is better than he is?
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by GboyegaD(m): 7:54am On Sep 28, 2015
samsonkjohn:
You all got her wrong, what she meant was that she was surprised an icon like 9ice would ask her for an autograph, instead of her asking him. Stop misinterpreting undecided

And what is the big deal in who signs an autograph for who?
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by Sagamite(m): 9:30am On Sep 28, 2015
kayo80:
I guess as the saying goes, 'time changes yesterday.' It should be the other way around, but 9ice was recently photographed asking Yemi Alade for her autograph.

Yemi Alade shared the pic on Instagram a few minutes ago, with the caption "Oga @nice made me autograph my album for him when it should be the other way round... choi."

https://instagram.com/p/8IuxJBAvys/?taken-by=yemialade

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

What is your dumb arsse trying to insinuate?

He asked her to autograph a copy of her album, that is a novelty to boast about. Many stars ask other stars to autograph their (the latter's) work when buying it.

It is just a sign of showing connections, privilege and improving the value of the thing signed. Not the fanaticism of the traditional autograph-seeking.
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by Large32(m): 10:21am On Sep 28, 2015
kayo80:
I guess as the saying goes, 'time changes yesterday.' It should be the other way around, but 9ice was recently photographed asking Yemi Alade for her autograph.

Yemi Alade shared the pic on Instagram a few minutes ago, with the caption "Oga @nice made me autograph my album for him when it should be the other way round... choi."

Damn 9ice be lukin lik somfin else, trying hard to make the front page of Yemi Alade album. The autograph is just a camouflage.
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by engrolawei: 10:42am On Sep 28, 2015
kayo80:

that's 9ice. That's 9ice of Yemi Alade...Next please!!
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by kunshe(m): 2:31pm On Sep 28, 2015
haba....it's just courtesy.
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by Akposkool(m): 8:33pm On Sep 28, 2015
teeowl:
9ice is past tense in music.
that's the stvpidest thing I have heard since asari dokubo said gej must win
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by Ayoswit(f): 5:11am On Sep 29, 2015
Tedassie:

are u actually in Uyo?
d fool u're talking to is not me. Any dealing u have with him is to ur own peril. Mind u, he's an he-goat not a she-goat.
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by Ayoswit(f): 5:14am On Sep 29, 2015
mustiiz:

Lols funny u.. Hope u don't mind if we hook up on bbm nd get to chat better nairaland aint a place for mature minds like uss.. Can u plss add me up so we can chat better 29B63402. . Or u can send me urs if u dnt mind thanks soo much.. Lolss u have a funny name AYOwetPuSSy
d fool u're talkin to is not me. D idiot is a guy. He has scammed many guys. Any dealin u hav wit him is to ur own peril. Pls be warned.
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by Ayoswit(f): 5:17am On Sep 29, 2015
AyoWetPussy:

grin grin
i lost the password to my email,
pm my other account: the name is ayoswit. see ya wink kiss
hahahaha, is dat d worst u can do child. Imagine changin moniker for d fourth time in one wk while i've maintained one. Menhhh i'm hot. From diksin to dikseen to diksean and now this. Hmmm, u dont even have more words to add to ur dik there4 u resorted to this. Incase u dnt hav more words to add to ur new moniker, i wouldnt mind suggestin more to u. U dey make nairaland dey sell market. Come to think of it, pple arent taking u serious. Anyway kid, get ready to create more moniker wit my pic and dat of my son, cos u are making more people to view my real moniker thereby makin me more popular. Go on kid, dont stop cos an aboki wld always remain aboki. Frustrated idiooooooot.
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by Ayoswit(f): 7:38am On Sep 29, 2015
mustiiz:

Lols funny u.. Hope u don't mind if we hook up on bbm nd get to chat better nairaland aint a place for mature minds like uss.. Can u plss add me up so we can chat better 29B63402. . Or u can send me urs if u dnt mind thanks soo much.. Lolss u have a funny name AYOwetPuSSy
hmmm, imagine givin out ur details in a faceless forum jst because u wanna hav a taste of a guy's dick, yes, ayowetpussy or watever he calls himself is a guy and he's out there to scam´gullible guys like u. I remain mrs ayoswit. Guys sha, nawa oooo
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by Ayoswit(f): 7:55am On Sep 29, 2015
Tedassie:

are u actually in Uyo?
my dear, compare d two monikers and give me ur findings. Remain blessed.
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by Tedassie(m): 2:28pm On Oct 01, 2015
Ayoswit:
my dear, compare d two monikers and give me ur findings. Remain blessed.
hmm
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by adeniyi18(m): 9:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
GboyegaD:
Does that matter? Aren't they both musicians or is she feeling she is better than he is?
HTTP://DOLLARTELL.COM/?SHARE=70936

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Davido With Tacko Fall, NBA Tallest Player / Simi Was Pestering Don Jazzy To Listen To Her Mixtape 4 Years Ago / Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.