Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) (54433 Views)

Fans Blasts Yemi Alade For Sharing Cleavage Revealing Pic On Instagram / Tiwa Savage Fans Slam Yemi Alade For Pretending To Help Tiwa Win Award [PICS] / Tiwa Savage Signing Autograph On Boobs Of A Fan Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by Tedassie(m): 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
AyoWetPussy:
grin grin i lost the password to my email, pm my other account: the name is ayoswit. see ya wink kiss
are u actually in Uyo?
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by RexTramadol1: 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
Nice looks Pale

Asin really sick

God know best!
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
Make she dey form oooo. None of her singles can stand majority of 9ice hit tracks. 9ice is no be her equal @ all. she has even won mobo yet sef, which 9ice had won.
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
missdebs:
see as yemi fall nice hand
..choi
I smell something fishy about this thing. Nah so nelly requested for ashanti's autograph back in the days and b4 we knew it, they started dating each other.
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by loomer: 9:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
Soon person go sign autograph for u too
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by donkross1(m): 9:50pm On Sep 27, 2015
You people just like to insult celebrities undecided

Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by sheyflixy1(m): 10:01pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ahahahahahahaha,why did u guy always cook up stories like dis just to attract people.A common illiterate shuld knw that ur story is nt real,writing sumtin on a book doesn't really mean an autograph
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by Skillz0355: 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2015
no doubt, Yemi is good, buh she cant be compared with 9ice. At all.
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by tammie24: 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
knostbrown01:
Is just humility on 9ice part, Gongo Aso crooner, Gbamugbamu gidigidi master and many more awesome songs. Don't let that get 2ur head Yemi Alade, The Special Assistant to the Oyo state Governor no be your mate!!
Abeg tell am ooo
They nor dey the same level at allllll
9ice na chairman anyday!
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by kenoz(m): 10:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
So ?
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by manuroq(m): 10:35pm On Sep 27, 2015
Really hv been d other way around
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by fkaz(m): 10:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
sweetorgasms:
ITS just a stage and a plan autograph to get fans talking again, nairalands are so gullible dat some have started writing trash, Nice is a boss to yemi

If truely it is stage, Yemi Alade is killing her music career, Who is Yemi alade in nigeria music to 9ice? I don't even know any of her song in the first place, i only hear about her here on nairaland. She better drop her Ego and face reality, even tiwa savage can't achieve 9ice feet in nigeria music industry.

F**k the tomboy
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by Ewuro4: 10:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
GboyegaD:
Does that matter? Aren't they both musicians or is she feeling she is better than he is?

I'm guessing that's what she's implying undecided

#Myopicmind
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by itzemar(m): 10:54pm On Sep 27, 2015
kayo80:
I guess as the saying goes, 'time changes yesterday.' It should be the other way around, but 9ice was recently photographed asking Yemi Alade for her autograph.

Yemi Alade shared the pic on Instagram a few minutes ago, with the caption "Oga @nice made me autograph my album for him when it should be the other way round... choi."

https://instagram.com/p/8IuxJBAvys/?taken-by=yemialade

Yemi Alade be feeling fly. by the time her autograph goes to yeye osun two times, she'll understand life... look at the way she's even dressed!!! I wonder who's her make up artist
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by TITOBIGZ(m): 10:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
Afrok:
9ice is not really looking Nice at all, shocked and why was Yemi Alade thinking she did some thing Nice for 9ice by signing the autograph? I guess she thought the Nice thing to do is to share the pics of 9ice asking for autograph in a Nice way undecided.

Well a champion is last remembered as a champion when the medal is given to another person.
Nothing lasts forever...
@Afrok that is not Nice,gringrin
Wait Oo,Waht am i doing here
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by Afrok(m): 11:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
TITOBIGZ:

@Afrok that is not Nice,gringrin
Wait Oo,Waht am i doing here
haha.... something brought u here, I hope its not autograph
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by oluwaniyi66(m): 11:12pm On Sep 27, 2015
EmmyDe25:
MTN Project fame things. Its no biggie really so i don't see the essence of that caption.... Guess he just wanna have her autograph on the album. Make no mistake, 9ice still a star.
star koh gulder ni or moon
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
Why is she getting ostentatious with it? The guy's just teaching her humility but she's psychologically insensitive! God help her - amen.
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
I've never liked this autograph thing! How does it affect the material/content? Seriously, i'm curious!
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by nextstep(m): 11:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
I don't understand you critics. She is obviously humbled that she is signing an autograph for one of Naija's finest. Imagine this is somebody she must have been listening to when she was 11/12 years old. And that the guy is honoring her by asking for an autograph.
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by Horlamidey25(m): 11:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
I don't think posting d picture on instagram is necessary or what does suppose to mean. Ladies of nowadays sha. #bragging things.
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by UIA04(f): 12:00am On Sep 28, 2015
People are taking yemiis words out of context I don't think she is being proud
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by NemzySeries(m): 12:01am On Sep 28, 2015
GboyegaD:
Does that matter? Aren't they both musicians or is she feeling she is better than he is?
datz a sign dat her own level of pride nw wears a tuxedo
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by cabaliciouscabal: 12:10am On Sep 28, 2015
It is a support gesture.

He Jst felt d need to support those dat ar coming behind him.

Can she try dat with Rugged Man.

His pomposity will not even allow him do dat.

YEMI ALADE should be grateful dat a whole 9ice asked for her autograph .

#Yemi Alade don't be full of urself.
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by tommyrayrich(m): 1:15am On Sep 28, 2015
Is Nice becoming a loser?
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by OmoOlojijero(m): 4:59am On Sep 28, 2015
Girls too like to dey form Igara turkey
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by sirhamilton(m): 5:25am On Sep 28, 2015
sheyflixy1:
Ahahahahahahaha,why did u guy always cook up stories like dis just to attract people.A common illiterate shuld knw that ur story is nt real,writing sumtin on a book doesn't really mean an autograph

your grammer sha...
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by bammy777(m): 6:57am On Sep 28, 2015
kayo80:
I guess as the saying goes, 'time changes yesterday.' It should be the other way around, but 9ice was recently photographed asking Yemi Alade for her autograph.

Yemi Alade shared the pic on Instagram a few minutes ago, with the caption "Oga @nice made me autograph my album for him when it should be the other way round... choi."

https://instagram.com/p/8IuxJBAvys/?taken-by=yemialade
. Read with your mind. Try understand.
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by EmmyDe25(m): 7:02am On Sep 28, 2015
oluwaniyi66:
Whatever you call it man.
Re: 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) by EmmyDe25(m): 7:02am On Sep 28, 2015
oluwaniyi66:
Whatever you call it man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Simi Was Pestering Don Jazzy To Listen To Her Mixtape 4 Years Ago / Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos / Seyi Law's Daughter's 'obese' Cheek Has Reduced, She's Got A Cute Smile (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.