Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,236 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Boko Haram Attacks Kogi DSS Office, Frees 30 Suspects - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boko Haram Attacks Kogi DSS Office, Frees 30 Suspects (32109 Views)

NSCDC Arrests 30 Suspects In Bayelsa / "After Drinking Pap With Human Parts, Spirits Will Bring Us Money" - Suspects / Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kogi DSS Office, Frees 30 Suspects by stanech: 7:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
They will avoid this thread like leprosy

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kogi DSS Office, Frees 30 Suspects by stanech: 7:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
Normally posts like this will reach 10 pages but since may 29th we can't get 3 pages

Na wah oooooooo

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kogi DSS Office, Frees 30 Suspects by Abylyty(m): 7:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
Good lies found in d write up
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kogi DSS Office, Frees 30 Suspects by daddysprincess(f): 7:29pm On Sep 27, 2015
Firefire:
undecided

Why is Alhaji Lie Mohamed silent in the face of all this cluelessness and lost of focus by Mohamodu Buhari ?

Barrister Lie Mohammed, where are you

If na Jonan, eem blood go don dey hot like hot palm oilcheesy

Btw: Why is Boko Haram terrosrist attacking DSS to free their co-terrorist?

They should relax, Mohamodu Bohari is cooking their amnesty, and all terrorist would be released and place on monthly salary in the fullness of time. - Adesina
I tire oh

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kogi DSS Office, Frees 30 Suspects by ndcide(m): 7:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
It's part of the plan of systematically ending bokoharam drama .
They'd eventually free the rest and that's all.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kogi DSS Office, Frees 30 Suspects by Firefire(m): 7:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
daddysprincess:
I tire oh

I am Yoruba, but will never stop to dig out the many lies of Alhaji Lie Mohammed with his ACN turned APC until they apologise to Nigerians for their past wicked lies against GEJ.

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kogi DSS Office, Frees 30 Suspects by manuroq(m): 7:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
Medicine after death

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kogi DSS Office, Frees 30 Suspects by OboloMAN: 7:33pm On Sep 27, 2015
stanech:
Normally posts like this will reach 10 pages but since may 29th we can't get 3 pages

Na wah oooooooo

That's what happens when a nation sells her soul to Propaganda.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kogi DSS Office, Frees 30 Suspects by Reference(m): 7:33pm On Sep 27, 2015
This is quite puzzling. How these folks could leave the main theatre 700 miles away in Bornu and strike unexpectedly. Means one of three things.: The trafficking in illegal weapons across the north goes unabated despite the might of the security forces across the region or two; there may be 'sleeper cells' scattered across the region or three; Boko H may have formed alliances with other criminal elements currently not closely monitored due to the 'war on terror'.

Whatever be the case an attack like this can only mean one thing, someone of great value to them was held there and the DSS should go over the list carefully.

I am also concerned that the DSS being a clandestine organisation, a sort of 'secret service' could easily be penetrated like this. Prisoners held by such an organisation should be classed as 'John Doe's'. There should be no trace of them anywhere except if they have moles in their midst.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kogi DSS Office, Frees 30 Suspects by OboloMAN: 7:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
Abylyty:
Good lies found in d write up
And what are the lies?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kogi DSS Office, Frees 30 Suspects by Excellentmind: 7:35pm On Sep 27, 2015
Buhari and APC should just bury their face in shame. Where is Liar Muhammed to tell world why Buhari should not resign?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kogi DSS Office, Frees 30 Suspects by daddysprincess(f): 7:38pm On Sep 27, 2015
Firefire:

I am Yoruba, but will never stop to dig out the many lies of Alhaji Lie Mohammed with his ACN turned APC until they apologise to Nigerians for their past wicked lies against GEJ.

my dad always say that if pdp gives apc half of the trouble apc gave them they will not stand am not supporting any party. I love GEJ but I didn't like the way he handled corruption

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kogi DSS Office, Frees 30 Suspects by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ever sine Marilyn Ogar left the DSS,the institution has become a shadow of itself.. Nothing is working and no were is safe anymore.. Just chasing and winch hunting.... Very soon they will invade Aso Rock and then we ll hear Aso Rock down... Please come back GEJ... Nigerians and indeed the Amajiris and the Afonjas are sorry

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kogi DSS Office, Frees 30 Suspects by Ryda(m): 7:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
Liers thr is God Ooo
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kogi DSS Office, Frees 30 Suspects by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
abe4kom:
Aha
And the police LIED that they foiled the attack!

Jesus, this Buhari's govt is turning out to be worse than Jonathan's

During Jonathan's tenure, they attacked the DSS headquarters in Abuja. So even though what happened is terrible, this government is not yet worse than Jonathan's.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kogi DSS Office, Frees 30 Suspects by stanech: 7:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
OboloMAN:

That's what happens when a nation sells her soul to Propaganda.

Most of their followers have realized that they were scammed but too proud to admit it,.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kogi DSS Office, Frees 30 Suspects by Reference(m): 7:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
thecollector:
Only in Nigeria u hear criminals attacking the head quarters of law enforcement agencies. I can't even imagine the day lawless elements will have enough nerve to attack the CIA or FBI offices in America, they willl use them to test new weapons

Well the US is not facing an insurgency on its shores. Remember the last shooting at a naval recruitment centre and a few lone gunmen on US military bases both on american soil and in Afghanistan and Iraq. It happens. But what concerns me is the failure of intel or the lack of tact that exposes these outfits especially what should be a clandestine organisation to attacks. No one should ordinarily know who is detained where. Heck. This is not the police or military we are talking about.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kogi DSS Office, Frees 30 Suspects by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
Reference:
This is quite puzzling. How these folks could leave the main theatre 700 miles away in Bornu and strike unexpectedly. Means one of three things.: The trafficking in illegal weapons across the north goes unabated despite the might of the security forces across the region or two; there may be 'sleeper cells' scattered across the region or three; Boko H may have formed alliances with other criminal elements currently not closely monitored due to the 'war on terror'.

Whatever be the case an attack like this can only mean one thing, someone of great value to them was held there and the DSS should go over the list carefully.

I am also concerned that the DSS being a clandestine organisation, a sort of 'secret service' could easily be penetrated like this. Prisoners held by such an organisation should be classed as 'John Doe's'. There should be no trace of them anywhere except if they have moles in their midst.

There are sleeper cells everywhere.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kogi DSS Office, Frees 30 Suspects by demarc001: 7:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
I thought sacking Mary Ogar & her family will solve this kind of occurrence?
Infact I blame it on her
Heheheheh

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kogi DSS Office, Frees 30 Suspects by passionate88: 7:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
BrainnewsNg:
Boko haram are too many for easy cleansing.

But, it wil soon be history in Nigeria.
Na today we dey hear this story?. It will soon be a thing of history if buhari assumes power. 3 months after he hasn't done any tangible thing.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kogi DSS Office, Frees 30 Suspects by Reference(m): 7:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
tsdarkside:

no witdrawing,no surrender,,,,,,we shall fight fire with fire....death-sentence is upon boko haram.....

they keep on attacking weak spots....they will never fight us face to face.....forget boko haram,they are gooners....we will kill them till kingdom comes...caliphate my asss...... angry angry angry angry

You call a DSS regional facility a weak spot. If weak why keep such dangerous elements there. Do you know Kogi is 2 hours away from the Federal Capital. Do you realise the seriousness of such a situation.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kogi DSS Office, Frees 30 Suspects by Firefire(m): 7:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
daddysprincess:
my dad always say that if pdp gives apc half of the trouble apc gave them they will not stand am not supporting any party. I love GEJ but I didn't like the way he handled corruption

I agree.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kogi DSS Office, Frees 30 Suspects by successinlife: 7:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
There is just few difference between the north and the middle belt-Kogi state is partly north & middle belt from my own judgement.The fact is that Boko Haram has strong sympatisers among the muslims-populated regions,which Kogi is one.There must be insider compromise before this Boko Haram action succeeds.The whole force system in Nigeria is infiltrated by Boko Haram we have to accept this fact.It will be very difficult to check Boko Haram attacks in Muslim populated regions of Nigeria,where they can't hide they transform to fulani herdsmen to cause avoc.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kogi DSS Office, Frees 30 Suspects by Takim107(f): 7:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
Na wa o...This boko haram them dey reincarnate? Shey I hear say them done scatter their camp? Oh 9ja

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kogi DSS Office, Frees 30 Suspects by godoluwa(m): 7:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
Atmmachine:
I laugh at news like this.
You craved for change that's why you voted for Buhari & He's now your president.
Now, you can enjoy the change you all have been craving for.
And your president is currently in New York enjoying.
in APC e-rat swaggz, SAI BARBER!!!
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kogi DSS Office, Frees 30 Suspects by abouzaid: 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
efreaky:

There are sleeper cells everywhere.
kogi has been attacked before, remember the deeper life church massacre? the same cells operating in kogi,Niger, kaduna and Abuja. dss is just a bunch of uniformed thugs especially since this their new dg who's only interested in tormenting assumed political opponents and given false scare messages

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kogi DSS Office, Frees 30 Suspects by gud4dbest(m): 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
Atmmachine:
The [s]Yoruba created this problem for the whole Nigeria[/s].
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kogi DSS Office, Frees 30 Suspects by abouzaid: 7:54pm On Sep 27, 2015
successinlife:
There is just few difference between the north and the middle belt-Kogi state is partly north & middle belt from my own judgement.The fact is that Boko Haram has strong sympatisers among the muslims-populated regions,which Kogi is one.There must be insider compromise before this Boko Haram action succeeds.The whole force system in Nigeria is infiltrated by Boko Haram we have to accept this fact.It will be very difficult to check Boko Haram attacks in Muslim populated regions of Nigeria,where they can't hide they transform to fulani herdsmen to cause avoc.
boko haram is the same with Fulani herdsmen. remember the words of sheikh Gumi

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kogi DSS Office, Frees 30 Suspects by godoluwa(m): 7:54pm On Sep 27, 2015
Firefire:

APC apologize? hahaha, those people r unrepented VAMPIRES/LIARS.
in nairaland APC e-rat swaggz, SAI BARBER!!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kogi DSS Office, Frees 30 Suspects by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
abouzaid:
kogi has been attacked before, remember the deeper life church massacre? the same cells operating in kogi,Niger, kaduna and Abuja. dss is just a bunch of uniformed thugs especially since this their new dg who's only interested in tormenting assumed political opponents and given false scare messages

I won't say they are a bunch of uninformed thugs, simply because they were the first to attack the BH guys, a commendable preemptive move. My issue is once they made that move, they relaxed and that's bad. I won't rule out the possibility of moles in their ranks.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kogi DSS Office, Frees 30 Suspects by Firefire(m): 7:57pm On Sep 27, 2015
godoluwa:
APC apologize? hahaha, those people r unrepented VAMPIRES/LIARS.
in nairaland APC e-rat swaggz, SAI BARBER!!!

Then their past sins shall find them out.

Some of their past lies will hunt them till death do us path.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Bravely Escaped From Suspected 'One Chance' Kidnappers In Rivers (Graphic) / Man Kills His Two-month Old Baby: Pic(mother And Baby) / Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.