Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,270 members, 7,826,045 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Mckinsey Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mckinsey Test (2957 Views)

Mckinsey Recruitment / Graduate Trainees Wanted At Mckinsey & Company / Mckinsey 2016 (march) PST Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mckinsey Test by amosade30(m): 4:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
Who has idea about their test? Writing it this week
Re: Mckinsey Test by PapaNnamdi: 6:10pm On Sep 27, 2015
drop address lemme gatecrash
Re: Mckinsey Test by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 28, 2015
Google practice questions
amosade30:
Re: Mckinsey Test by SSpeter(m): 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
amosade30:
Boy good luck...that was the most difficult Test I ever wrote...just pray you know its PST nd so the test is a factual problem requires grace...time is good no calculators...If I be u I go visit baba mukaila wash my head with cele water....lol....but is tough any way I guess you must have had a good grade to get their invite....lol...e no funny na mckinsey I see say first class too get class...

1 Like

Re: Mckinsey Test by SSpeter(m): 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
you think say na indomie test...gate crash na....lol

3 Likes

Re: Mckinsey Test by SSpeter(m): 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2015
amosade30:
but guy I hope say u no dey lie cos if Mckinsey send you invite them go give u practice test...make you study before then....you can't get PST's online for free unless u buy....
Re: Mckinsey Test by amosade30(m): 7:17pm On Sep 28, 2015
SSpeter:
but guy I hope say u no dey lie cos if Mckinsey send you invite them go give u practice test...make you study before then....you can't get PST's online for free unless u buy....
rid ma post well dude, I aint askin abt practice test. Yes, I ws sent practice test. I'm asking abt d real test frm wu eva has written it b4, do u fink dey r dumb to set d practice test questns ?
Re: Mckinsey Test by amosade30(m): 7:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
SSpeter:
Boy good luck...that was the most difficult Test I ever wrote...just pray you know its PST nd so the test is a factual problem requires grace...time is good no calculators...If I be u I go visit baba mukaila wash my head with cele water....lol....but is tough any way I guess you must have had a good grade to get their invite....lol...e no funny na mckinsey I see say first class too get class...
tx dude, may God see me tru
Re: Mckinsey Test by jamanuka: 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
Gatecrash McKinsey PST? Lmao!
Re: Mckinsey Test by engrrichie92(m): 8:55pm On Sep 28, 2015
is Micknsey the name of a company or the. name of a test? what's PST by the way?
Re: Mckinsey Test by SSpeter(m): 9:03am On Sep 29, 2015
amosade30:
rid ma post well dude, I aint askin abt practice test. Yes, I ws sent practice test. I'm asking abt d real test frm wu eva has written it b4, do u fink dey r dumb to set d practice test questns ?
the practice test is similar to the real test. Oftentimes you have a case study nd questions are adapted from the case study
Re: Mckinsey Test by adepiero: 9:39am On Sep 29, 2015
amosade30:
Oga! Quit the attitude, na so you wan go dey talk if you reach there? undecided
Re: Mckinsey Test by spiritmode: 10:29am On Sep 29, 2015
cheesy cheesy[quote author=adepiero post=38488595][font=serif]Oga! Quit the attitude, na so you wan go dey talk if you reach there?
lmao
Re: Mckinsey Test by DoTheNeedful: 11:17am On Sep 29, 2015
amosade30:

Mckinsey is a good coy to start and develop career.

How and when did you apply.please reply
Re: Mckinsey Test by spiritmode: 8:55am On Sep 30, 2015
Mckinsey is a good coy to start and develop career. How and when did you apply.please reply
you can send an unsolicited mail (your CV) to lgs-recruiting@mckinsey.com
Re: Mckinsey Test by jamanuka: 1:54pm On Sep 30, 2015
engrrichie92:
is Micknsey the name of a company or the. name of a test?
what's PST by the way?
McKinsey is a name of a company, they are into Management & Strategy consulting.

PST means Problem Solving Test.Its McKinley's form of aptitude test
Re: Mckinsey Test by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
amosade30:

Hello... Please when did you get the invite?? I was requested to download and fill a leadership form, scan a copy of my transcript and O'level result.. I did all that and a mail was sent to me stating that they received it. All these happen early this month....
I'm still waiting for the next step... Kindly reply pls
Re: Mckinsey Test by amosade30(m): 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2015
DoTheNeedful:

Mckinsey is a good coy to start and develop career.

How and when did you apply.please reply
d truth is I cnt even rem wen n how, bt shld b long time ago, cs I was frst invited for d test arnd june bt cldnt mk it, den got anoda invite abt sm weeks ago. iv written d test ds week doe. Praying 4 gudnews

1 Like

Re: Mckinsey Test by amosade30(m): 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
Annybens1993:

Hello... Please when did you get the invite?? I was requested to download and fill a leadership form, scan a copy of my transcript and O'level result.. I did all that and a mail was sent to me stating that they received it. All these happen early this month....
I'm still waiting for the next step... Kindly reply pls
I guess my reply to the dude above answrd ya questn.
Re: Mckinsey Test by engrrichie92(m): 6:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
jamanuka:

McKinsey is a name of a company, they are into Management & Strategy consulting.

PST means Problem Solving Test.Its McKinley's form of aptitude test

thanks sire!
Re: Mckinsey Test by Gift99: 2:50pm On Jun 05, 2023
amosade30:

Good afternoon. Please can i get the practice test from you?

(1) (Reply)

Emotel Global Oil 2017 Shortlisted Candidate Lists / Personal Assistant Needed / SCHLEEZ NIG Ltd....real Or Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.