Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Its Official. All Nigerians Hatr Igbos! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Its Official. All Nigerians Hatr Igbos! (2466 Views)

See New Donald Trump Policy That Will Adversely Affect All Nigerians / Why All Nigerians Should Arm Themselves / Good News! NNPC To Distribute Free Gas Cylinders To All Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Official. All Nigerians Hatr Igbos! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
An average igbo man has this attitude of "i am better than others". They are pround,ungrateful,selfish,unfriendly and resentful. An igbo guy accused another man of refusing to collect a dirty naira note sometime ago saying that is the attribute of yoruba people. The other guy quickly say he is igbo and i became so mad that i unleashed my anger on him seriously embarassing him. We should come together and formulate policies to make igbo people uncomfortable in SW. Yorubas should target their markets and make them pay through their nose so that SW can develop. We also need to surport them to realise biafra ASAP cos igbo do not want the development of SW. They truly want to take it over or destroy it. Igbos hate Yorubas and Hausas with passion,such people shouldnt be pitied either.

2 Likes

Re: Its Official. All Nigerians Hatr Igbos! by Masterclass32: 8:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
#Dancing Etigi.

Its now down to threatening us with propaganda and hatred. Levels don change o.

What can I say? Bring it on, brothers.

1 Like

Re: Its Official. All Nigerians Hatr Igbos! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ugomba:
u re dumb, Asaba is the capital of my state and at your age, you don't know the geopolitical zone Delta state is.
Your people are living in my state and nobody is threatning them, you see how foolish you e-warriors are.

Their tiger face women sell sweets all in d name of cough tablets grin grin
Re: Its Official. All Nigerians Hatr Igbos! by alcatraz002: 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
maryjames9:
An average igbo man has this attitude of "i am better than others". They are pround,ungrateful,selfish,unfriendly and resentful. An igbo guy accused another man of refusing to collect a dirty naira note sometime ago saying that is the attribute of yoruba people. The other guy quickly say he is igbo and i became so mad that i unleashed my anger on him seriously embarassing him. We should come together and formulate policies to make igbo people uncomfortable in SW. Yorubas should target their markets and make them pay through their nose so that SW can develop. We also need to surport them to realise biafra ASAP cos igbo do not want the development of SW. They truly want to take it over or destroy it. Igbos hate Yorubas and Hausas with passion,such people shouldnt be pitied either.

Thank God u have noticed all these.... the average Yoruba still thinks ibos are good people. Their hate for yoruba is unprecedented. I really am wary of their antics in the SW cos they have a mission with their mass migration.
Re: Its Official. All Nigerians Hatr Igbos! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
maryjames9:

Rants of a coward

1 Like

Re: Its Official. All Nigerians Hatr Igbos! by Lisaflex(f): 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Ask the 1diot!
Lol! E pain u, no be small
Re: Its Official. All Nigerians Hatr Igbos! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 27, 2015
I can't stand I watch people diss my tribe. I believe in One Nigeria and tolerance. Most of us here went to church and some celebrated sallah, is this what our religious leaders teach us??
Re: Its Official. All Nigerians Hatr Igbos! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
himkers:

Rants of a coward
How am i a coward? That i stood up to the ibo guy,thoroughly embarassed him and almost gave him a punch in the midst of his ibo guys. Let me tell you something,you could say yorubas are cowards but not all and not me when it comes to fight. We are just peaceful and not chest beaters and ultimatum givers like some empty barrels in your asari tokumbo and massob local toothless warriors
Re: Its Official. All Nigerians Hatr Igbos! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2015
maryjames9:
How am i a coward? That i stood up to the ibo guy,thoroughly embarassed him and almost gave him a punch in the midst of his ibo guys. Let me tell you something,you could say yorubas are cowards but not all and not me when it comes to fight. We are just peaceful and not chest beaters and ultimatum givers like some empty barrels in your asari tokumbo and massob local toothless warriors

I don't want to threaten you so you won't comit suicide d way Pa Awolowo did; but don't push me...
Re: Its Official. All Nigerians Hatr Igbos! by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 28, 2015
OP....as a decision maker you claim to be...you should be far above creating this type of thread. channel your energy towards making things right. Thread like this makes things worst...and you a bigot. All you can achieve with this thread is more hate comments.

Your quite emotional...i advice you stay out of nairaland for a while.
Re: Its Official. All Nigerians Hatr Igbos! by alcatraz002: 12:18am On Sep 28, 2015
succed:
OP....as a decision maker you claim to be...you should be far above creating this type of thread. channel your energy towards making things right. Thread like this makes things worst...and you a bigot. All you can achieve with this thread is more hate comments.

Your quite emotional...i advice you stay out of nairaland for a while.

So how we make things right? you tell me.

We have a migration problem and a looming disaster.

Is it until there is sectarian strife that the igbos will get the message. Yoruba towns are being polluted with crime and prostitution indulged in mainly by the Igbos. The tension is Lagos is unabating, infrastructure stretched etc...

The OPC and area boys are not agitated yet, when they get the message, we won't be discussing these issues again. By then bullets and gun pellets will be the order of the day.

The most annoying thing is igbos online think this "no man's land" thing is a joke but they don't know local Yoruba radio and newspaper outlets are disseminating already.

The incitement is on......
Re: Its Official. All Nigerians Hatr Igbos! by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 28, 2015
stanech:
We lost over 3milion people during the civil war. We are not afraid Op

Bring it on.

Igbos will just drive the whole amala people to ghana.

common sharrap there.....Bring ur as.s on. teenagers everywhere on this forum forming hard man. which kin nonsense be all these.... well na seun i blame.
Re: Its Official. All Nigerians Hatr Igbos! by knowledgeable: 12:37am On Sep 28, 2015
alcatraz002:
its a jungle in Nigeria and the yorubas are on top and will continue to maintain the lead in Southern Nigeria because we are not emotional, nothing is to taken personal in the realm of power.

Its the igbos who have lost out due to hate. What happened during Jonathan's reign came as a shocker to friendly yorubas and we have now woken up and we are returning the hate through subtle strategies and policies.

You can subject a whole generation to slavery through policies than the barrel of a gun. Thus is what Awolowo has done that has the igbos hating this present generation of Yorubas.

We have you where we want you. Go figure.

"NO you don't".....And I will continue to emphasis on yoruba "logic" in the Nigeria context. Firstly, the reenactment of the same past genocide against the Igbos can never, never occur again, because the same exact conditions and exact factors are no more there, and every Igbo person is conscious of this(self evident: the way Igbos talk to you yorubas, even in your own region) except the unconscious yorubas who still hooked on the same past
Re: Its Official. All Nigerians Hatr Igbos! by Nobody: 12:46am On Sep 28, 2015
alcatraz002:

So how we make things right? you tell me.

We have a migration problem and a looming disaster.

Is it until there is sectarian strife that the igbos will get the message. Yoruba towns are being polluted with crime and prostitution indulged in mainly by the Igbos. The tension is Lagos is unabating, infrastructure stretched etc...

The OPC and area boys are not agitated yet, when they get the message, we won't be discussing these issues again. By then bullets and gun pellets will be the order of the day.

The most annoying thing is igbos online think this "no man's land" thing is a joke but they don't know local Yoruba radio and newspaper outlets are disseminating already.

The incitement is on......
Lagos is a yoruba land.....sure a fact! But stop sounding like lagos is a different country that Nigerians will require a visa to visit plsss....! I thinks there was high level of tolerance during the military era than this so called democracy.
Re: Its Official. All Nigerians Hatr Igbos! by stanech: 6:29am On Sep 28, 2015
succed:

common sharrap there.....Bring ur as.s on. teenagers everywhere on this forum forming hard man. which kin nonsense be all these.... well na seun i blame.

Gerrara here

Bring the fight on man. We are waiting
Re: Its Official. All Nigerians Hatr Igbos! by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 28, 2015
Lisaflex:

Me and the Idiott, who E pain pass?
Re: Its Official. All Nigerians Hatr Igbos! by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 28, 2015
Lisaflex:

Me and the Idiott, who E pain pass?
Re: Its Official. All Nigerians Hatr Igbos! by aleem50(m): 11:31am On Oct 09, 2015
alcatraz002:
I am sure any one who wants to be honest with himself will admit that a consensus had been reached as the most hated tribe in Nigeria. The Igbo's are hated from south to north, west to North Central.

When I say the ibos have gotten themselves into a wrestling bout with their chi (god) by taking on the Yoruba, they thought I was joking.

Anybody can go through all the threads in politics section and see the amount of a hate threads directed at the Igbo's. it's only symptomatic of the level of hate we have for these hate mongering biafrans from the evil erosion ridden, red mud infested, evil forest proliferating Biafra. We yorubas will bury you in propaganda and media warfare not to forget economic bombardments. The north will slaughter you at every given opportunity if you misbehave. Igbos really have no where to run to as. you have burnt your bridges in this County. All these sufferings are self inflicted.

Your online clamour for biafra has been busted as Yoruba youths have been at the forefront of the actualisation of Biafra online for the past few weeks as a way to demonstrate to igbos that we don't want you in the Southwest again but you all always betray your avowed love for Biafra by saying we can't push you out of Lagos as long as Nigeria remains one. The foregoing has revealed that you all are not to be taken seriously in the larger Nigerian socio political setup. We (Yoruba Nairalanders) still maintain our offer of help to actualize Biafra for our Igbo brothers through whatever help we can render.

As we go into this week where the Ministers will be unveiled to Nigerians, I will save that except Chukwuma Soludo gets the Finance Portfolio, the igbos will get the short end of the stick again because you can't reap where you didn't sow. Heck even soludo will get the job through General Obasanjo's lobbying and influence, so igbos are really insignificant in this country. The battle continues for you on all fronts.

I hope all igbos are satisfied at the amount of heat being turned up by the the hitherto indifference Yoruba Youths on this forum alone? The mainstream media also belongs to us hence, you are bombarded on all sides. It really is not palatable being Igbo these times. We won't stop but keep on Awolowo's vision for the Great Yoruba nation where we subdue our Southern enemies and see them vanquished.

Have a nice week ahead.
let them know man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan May Appear Before EFCC / Ongoing Developmental Strides In The SE, Opportunity To SW / IPOB Raises Alarm Over US Plan To Deploy 500 Drones To South-south, South-east

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.