Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival (58860 Views)

FG Names New Sambisa Shooting Range After Late Lt. Col. Abu Ali / Sola Adeyeye On Why Ben Murray-Bruce Was Prevented From Greeting President Buhar / Excess Sleep Causes Buhari To Miss Meeting Pope - breaking times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by erusen: 5:33pm On Sep 28, 2015
who pope don help
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by martineverest(m): 6:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
God bless ur hustlings
joshuaidibia:
I dey hustle fr my daily bread. Hardly comment here.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2015
Buhari, the lateness president.
I didn't say 'late' o
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by Cannonleo(m): 6:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
shamecurls:

tongue tongue tongue
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin so you've got chicken feet,can see your doin a gud job scratching the surface of my comment bah
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by shamecurls(m): 7:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
Cannonleo:

;̶̷̲̅D̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅;̶̷̲̅D̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅;̶̷̲̅D̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅;̶̷̲̅D̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅;̶̷̲̅D̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅;̶̷̲̅D̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅;̶̷̲̅D̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅;̶̷̲̅D̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅;̶̷̲̅D̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅;̶̷̲̅D̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅;̶̷̲̅D̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅;̶̷̲̅D̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅;̶̷̲̅D̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅;̶̷̲̅D̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ʏ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ᴜ̶̷̲̅'̶̷̲̅ᴠ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ɢ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴄ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ᴄ̶̷̲̅ᴋ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ғ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅,̶̷̲̅ᴄ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ʏ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ᴜ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ɢ̶̷̲̅ᴜ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴊ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ʙ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ᴄ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ᴄ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ɢ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ᴜ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ғ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ᴄ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ғ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴍ̶̷̲̅ʏ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴄ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ᴍ̶̷̲̅ᴍ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ʙ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by bona101(m): 7:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
So your so called president has more levels? I'm sorry for you very seriously.
Bonapart:
No level for the so called pope
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by arabianights: 8:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
montezz:

Tk it easy o!

grin grin grin grin grin grin ok i will
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by Adaahjacob(m): 9:44pm On Sep 28, 2015
Dude he got there late, so he was denied entering. What is using head there now?whereas, u & I know is unlike Buhari.......
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by aresa: 10:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
IamNat:

I guess it must have being due to the same reason,for crying out loud,PMB is in NY because of this meetings,why in the world would he miss out any of them intentionally. A lot of people just want to prove that PMB is no better president and that is why they are trying to put all the blame on him,PMB missed the Boko haram meeting cos he probably do not have it on his schedule,later got to hear such a meeting hold and he tried to ask questions on why he didn't have it on his schedule and the only excuse he was given was that,the meeting wasn't official?

Those who prepared the schedule are the once to be blamed and not PMB and i don't think PMB was responsible for their appointment in the first place,someone else is.

This is obviously the only sane and rational conclusion, but not according to the usual tribal crusaders who sees everything from their tribal lens..
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by billyG(m): 7:51am On Sep 29, 2015
Forwetinnah:

No oo. ..na the Goat wey born you!!
Na Gorilla born u.
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by shammah1(m): 10:13am On Sep 30, 2015
Adaahjacob:
I want to argue with d OP small. I know our president can nvr b late for a meeting, on a second thought, maybe he didn't want to meet with d Pope coz of his religion.

Are you kidding me? Have you forgotten how bubu's lateness made Saraki SP they're witch hunting him? Is he a saint
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by rucc: 5:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
Please,if any of us is an a cashier in a bank can he or she pay a customer that come with a check in the name of Muhammed Buhari and when asked the customer his ID card and he presented you with Mohamed Buhari,will he be pay? Without this answer,then Buhari must be investigated.With Saraki's case many things will be expose.Trying case Saraki is just a waste of time,as that will soon expose Buhari.Let him continue to fly around with his bed sheet,as that show that his still sleeping.
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by rucc: 5:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
Pope is too Holy to shake hands with Buhari.So,Buhari should never dream about that,talk less seeing it come to pass.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG / So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) / MKO Abiola Inspecting His Shops Under Construction (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.