Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,816 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival (58883 Views)

FG Names New Sambisa Shooting Range After Late Lt. Col. Abu Ali / Sola Adeyeye On Why Ben Murray-Bruce Was Prevented From Greeting President Buhar / Excess Sleep Causes Buhari To Miss Meeting Pope - breaking times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by shamecurls(m): 8:02pm On Sep 27, 2015
Bonapart:
N̶̷̸̲̅ᴏ̶̷̸̲̅ ̶̷̸̲̅ʟ̶̷̸̲̅ᴇ̶̷̸̲̅ᴠ̶̷̸̲̅ᴇ̶̷̸̲̅ʟ̶̷̸̲̅ ̶̷̸̲̅ғ̶̷̸̲̅ᴏ̶̷̸̲̅ʀ̶̷̸̲̅ ̶̷̸̲̅ᴛ̶̷̸̲̅ʜ̶̷̸̲̅ᴇ̶̷̸̲̅ ̶̷̸̲̅s̶̷̸̲̅ᴏ̶̷̸̲̅ ̶̷̸̲̅ᴄ̶̷̸̲̅ᴀ̶̷̸̲̅ʟ̶̷̸̲̅ʟ̶̷̸̲̅ᴇ̶̷̸̲̅ᴅ̶̷̸̲̅ ̶̷̸̲̅ᴘ̶̷̸̲̅ᴏ̶̷̸̲̅ᴘ̶̷̸̲̅ᴇ̶̷̸̲̅ ̶̷̸̲̅
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
onismate:
I thought they said Buhari and APC are time conscious and always keeps to time? Why these kind of excuses and lapses. Abeg make una no allow TonyeBarcanista hear this one ooo because they have given him opportunity to come for baba's head. I believe this is a lesson well learnt
I don tire for Baba's gaffes. I think he deliberately did it. Will he be late if he's to meet with a Sheikh of Saudi Arabia?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by babasanti: 8:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
donphilopus:

Shut up! You have nothing tangible to contribute to this thread. Maybe you skipped the place where the reason he didn't go in time was state. Read it now!

Now ask yourself "Who are the Nigerian UN mission staff? Who is to blame? Buhari? Or them?" Why didn't they brief him? Those people are so incompetent. If Buhari decides to sack those Nigerian UN mission staff when he's back to Nigeria now and appoint a competent Northerner who he trusts now, you and your fellow wailers would still wail and shout marginalisation!!

THEY ALWAS TRY TO JUSTIFY AND BACK THEIR FOOLISHNESS. BLIND AND IGNORANT FOOLS JUST LIKE THE Daura President

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by Candyrain(m): 8:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
He took some selfie pics. Isn't it part of it? grin

Mogidi:
Buhari missed the meeting discussing boko haram, he missed the meeting with the Pope, what did Buhari achieve on this trip?

Expect Femi Adesina to come up with fantasy achievements in the morning.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by adioolayi(m): 8:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
Mr President didn't meet the pope...yes..and so what? He is a Muslim and believe in someone greater than Pope... I believe in God...He can communicate with God Almighty anytime he wants
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
adioolayi:
Mr President didn't meet the pope...yes..and so what?
He is a Muslim and believe in someone greater than Pope...
I believe in God...He can communicate with God Almighty anytime he wants

Why have u chosen to be a FOOL?

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by truefact: 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
Upon all the.competency brouhaha. ..the dullard still missed an appointment

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by Firefire(m): 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I don tire for Baba's gaffes. I think he deliberately did it. Will he be late if he's to meet with a Sheikh of Saudi Arabia ?

I think not.

The old man dey use crayfish sense for us.

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by drss(m): 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
One chance!!!!
Old age don come ooooooooo!!! Buari disgrasing zoogeria since adam n eve eat d apple.
I pity zoogeria!

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by Dennis07(m): 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
Why is this happening?

IF YOU CARE TO MANAGE YOUR DIABETES AND HYPERTENSION USING A NATURAL WAY... visit this link..www.nairaland.com/2619089/natural-way-completely-manage-diabetes .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by stanech: 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
Bulllish president

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by melzabull(f): 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
buhari is an undisciplined illiterate.

Clueless dullard

16 Likes

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by akinjosh(m): 8:10pm On Sep 27, 2015
olamilian:
Ok

Just OK! Talk something joor
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by anonimi: 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2015

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by stcool(m): 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
He was not informed...its unofficial! EWU Zambia!! Aturu hausa!!!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by arabianights: 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
How many of us actually feel Buhari cares?.....He probably was glad that he didnt have to force a smile and say "thank u for making thw world a better place"

CARRY GO ,OGA PRESIDO ,NOTHING DO U

1 Like

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by ganye1: 8:12pm On Sep 27, 2015
It is stated clearly in the report that the President's itinery was bungled by the Nigerian mission in New York which led to the missing of the session on Boko Haram. If PMB is to be blamed at all he shall be blamed for not removing the incompetent head of the mission appointed by GEJ.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by atlwireles: 8:12pm On Sep 27, 2015
donphilopus:

Shut up! You have nothing tangible to contribute to this thread. Maybe you skipped the place where the reason he didn't go in time was state. Read it now!

Now ask yourself "Who are the Nigerian UN mission staff? Who is to blame? Buhari? Or them?" Why didn't they brief him? Those people are so incompetent. If Buhari decides to sack those Nigerian UN mission staff when he's back to Nigeria now and appoint a competent Northerner who he trusts now, you and your fellow wailers would still wail and shout marginalisation!!

Tell your Duara dullard to go and die. The pope coming to the UN was world news for weeks, only an Islamist like your 419 president will pretend to know otherwise. lying bastardss like you, from your Islamic party want to blame someone else for your Dullard's failure. Almajiri, your lies work only with your fellow akobata slaves.

21 Likes

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by arabianights: 8:12pm On Sep 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I don tire for Baba's gaffes. I think he deliberately did it. Will he be late if he's to meet with a Sheikh of Saudi Arabia?

MY POINT EXACTLY. NO HE WONT BECAUSE WE RESPECT CUSTODIAN OF THE HOLY MOSQUE MORE.WAS HE TO MEET AND THANK THE POPE FOR MAKING THE WORLD A BETER PLACE? IF I HEAR tongue
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by walozanga(m): 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
He wasn't prevented, the sadist did not want to see the pop.. Simple. U guys should stop deceiving us. he won't arrive late if it was a Moslem top man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by arabianights: 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
melzabull:
buhari is an undisciplined illiterate.

Clueless dullard

AND YOU ARE ....?
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by Akpan107(m): 8:14pm On Sep 27, 2015
CR77:
The dullard PMB is always late

grin grin over sleep becos of old age grin grin
Buhari will meet the Pope again "in the fullness of time". APC is a disaster.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 27, 2015
i dnt think pmb has competent staffs handling his itenery.
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by informato: 8:14pm On Sep 27, 2015
ademega:
I can see wailers calling each other and jumping down to this thread to do what they know how to do best.

to the topic...
someone must be incompetent and he must be fired. no story. no form of embarrassment to our dear country again
kiss my ass

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by melzabull(f): 8:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
koboko69:
Wailers to spin this another way...

I see someone get fired very soon. .....
fool.
why not tell us the way to spin it?

Typical masturbating ijiot

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by Alwaystruth: 8:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
You are a bastard and has nothing to contribute on matters like this. Who are the wailing wailers? Definitely you are worst than wailers,
ir-recycleable and unrecyclable idiot like you defending the indefensible all the time. Buhari is a core illiterate so his handlers and
followers like you.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by drdams: 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2015
who is the pope?
ethnic chauvinistssss!

Lets talk about the lateness and communication gap and not lay emphasis on 'he didnt meet the pope'.

pope na God??
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by koboko69: 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2015
melzabull:
fool.

why not tell us the way to spin it?

Typical masturbating ijiot

Another "he" Jezebel wanna be...
Typical of wailers
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by onatisi(m): 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2015
This president buhari is gradually becoming a disgrace . We have never had a president so unprepared for the job and duties he was voted for as buhari is

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by walozanga(m): 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2015
babasanti:

THEY ALWAS TRY TO JUSTIFY AND BACK THEIR FOOLISHNESS. BLIND AND IGNORANT FOOLS JUST LIKE THE Daura President

They are not FOOLS they are IDIO.TS

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by melzabull(f): 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2015
arabianights:

AND YOU ARE ....?
a reasonable human being.
and you a daft, masturbating goat...yes I know already. Thanks!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by Emokai3(m): 8:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
How can Boko hari meet pope..nawa 4 una oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

5 Most Handsome Nigerian Presidents Since 1960(photos) / Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community / Ministerial List : See Speculated Portfolios Of Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.