Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

What Was That Crazy Thing You Was Famous For During Your Schooling Days - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was That Crazy Thing You Was Famous For During Your Schooling Days (528 Views)

"Schooling In The UK Made Me Realise How Different Nigerian Lecturers Are" - Man / Funding Your Schooling Easily With Rhoci / What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was That Crazy Thing You Was Famous For During Your Schooling Days by Kingtim(m): 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
During my secondary school days, there was this game we played with biro on our desk. We were nicknamed biro players after our teacher whipped us mercilessly when he found out that out names was listed on the famous noise maker list as biro players.

Of cours i'm also a noisy Noise maker Lol.
#What bout you guys?
Re: What Was That Crazy Thing You Was Famous For During Your Schooling Days by adedayourt(m): 7:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
i was an irritating introvert undecided
Re: What Was That Crazy Thing You Was Famous For During Your Schooling Days by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 27, 2015
Hmm,i dont know but i know of a short mate like that that was really good at gbeing water.
na like rat she go take carry herslf under ur bed steal ur water
Re: What Was That Crazy Thing You Was Famous For During Your Schooling Days by Kingtim(m): 8:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
enieme:
Hmm,i dont know but i know of a short mate like that that was really good at gbeing water.
na like rat she go take carry herslf under ur bed steal ur water
lol
Re: What Was That Crazy Thing You Was Famous For During Your Schooling Days by Ksslib(m): 8:12pm On Sep 27, 2015
Make I catch anybody talk something like "everybody knew me for being very good in maths". Then you go tell me whether na you take life serious pass. sad

Back to topic.. I was known for my lethal kick. Sunday Oliseh still dey learn work for where i dey.. When i raise my leg to kick the ball, all my classmates lie flat on the floor like it was a bank robbery. I feel sorry for our school wall though. If I had spent one more year in that school, it would have all came crashing down like the walls of jericho.

And again,, I was very good at this game hausas call koroso. The one made from removing the rubber caps of those big red tiger batteries and forcing the hole in the middle through your biro cover. I was notorious for being deadly in that game. I could dig a hole on the back of your palm when in form.
Re: What Was That Crazy Thing You Was Famous For During Your Schooling Days by Oxytocin(m): 8:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
I was a brilliant dude, with cute looks.. Very good at playing football, which made girls tripping grin....

That's not crazy tho grin
Re: What Was That Crazy Thing You Was Famous For During Your Schooling Days by Maximillian1: 7:45am On Sep 28, 2015
I was intelligent though but notorious in the aspect of skipping school and going to the town with my best friend...I was one of d deadliest offenders back then in boarding house..dudes loved me cos I could give you an escape route when it comes to sneaking out
Re: What Was That Crazy Thing You Was Famous For During Your Schooling Days by ogashman(m): 8:07am On Sep 28, 2015
I was known to be d only guy that ate d largest quantity of "Ghana bons"..if u know wat it is.

during my secondary sch days,I normally go to quench my hunger at "mama blessing's shop",who sells these bons.at a point in time I became so addicted to eating these bons that my grades began to nose divegringrin

although now,men don upgrade.
we now eat fish pie,meat pie n sharwama at Mr Biggs.
we no dey even finish am.

(1) (Reply)

Opinion : Top 5 Musical Exports To Look Out For From Uniport / Africa MBA Scholarships / Noun Alumni Presents Distance Learning Awards 2015 (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.