Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace (37549 Views)

Davido Speaks On His Private Jet: Fan Asks "Where Is Air OBO, It's A Month Now" / AIR OBO: Davido's Private Jet Costs About N9 Billion (See Details) / Air OBO!!! Davido Buys Private Jet, See The Documents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by Kayendy(m): 8:28am On Sep 28, 2015
And dey will say it's vanity wen dey will do d same if d opportunity comes
Re: Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 28, 2015
Cool for those who value it. For me...nope thanks. I think I'll pass. There are people out there hungry so y waste d money instead undecided
Re: Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by Simitrendy: 8:28am On Sep 28, 2015
pretydiva:
When there r millions of people dat dis money can go a long way 2 help. God abeg dash dis our celebs small sense
shocked
Re: Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 28, 2015
Lol....boys go dey find as dem go take cut him neck now!

@OP, I pity d dude n his daughter's neck! undecided
Re: Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 28, 2015
Remeber the less privilege.
The disabled and the orphans.
Let work together for the betterment of our country.
You know how far this huge amount of money you just squandered in necklace can go.
Donate it to a community, they will use it to install a tranformer and write your name in the golden part of their heart.
Re: Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by Nellizzy(m): 8:30am On Sep 28, 2015
the baddest
Re: Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by lilyblaz: 8:31am On Sep 28, 2015
Who davido don help
Re: Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by HAIRSTYLEDOTCOM: 8:31am On Sep 28, 2015
Visit http://hairstylesdotcome..nl/?m=0 For trending hairstyles
Re: Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by richardify: 8:33am On Sep 28, 2015
efilefun:
TA!!!!! Believe Nigerian celebrities at your own peril, they are all full of lies, They live fake lives, later you hear one hungry dude hacks davido's neck and you ask why, when he heard someone is moving around with 13M naira bounty on his neck

Don't take it personal undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by damiloladuke: 8:33am On Sep 28, 2015
bastien:
So? Who him help

YOU ASK THAT QUESTION

DID YOU REMEMBER HOW MUCH HE HAVE OJB? 2MILLION

DID YOU REMEMBER HE WAS THE 1ST PERSON TO SEND MILLIONS TO A CANCER PATIENT, WHO EVENTUALLY DIED

DID YOU REMEMBER HOW MUCH HE GAVE TO A STUDENT RECENTLY THAT ALMOST DROPPED OUT OF UNI?

1 Like

Re: Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by gidson12(m): 8:33am On Sep 28, 2015
that is why i love Igbos, they would re-invest that money, buy a typical yoruba man would use money for sweet mouth and owambe, tomorrow if sickness come you go begin beg people, like some who wouldn't save and latter started begging when hard times came
Re: Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by bettercreature(m): 8:34am On Sep 28, 2015
Big lie even 99.99 gold bar is 36.000$
Stupiid attention seeker

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by Tytylion(m): 8:35am On Sep 28, 2015
Na em money make em spend am as em like jareeee undecided
Re: Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by IceDude(m): 8:35am On Sep 28, 2015
FreshNaijaBoy:
#13M to Buy a necklace.? Chisos!!!!!!! Tell me say If I wear am, I no go need to wear clothes again!!! With that money, I go build Correct duplex for Ibadan, after Which I go come arrange one sleek car Join. Infact, If marriage Dey hurry me, I go still get change marry Iya Rashidat daughter for Mokola. Dash her Baba some Naira notes make him spend am for no reason.

#OkMyRantsAreOver
Lol, are u related to Arsene Wenger? People dey carry "ghana must go" enta transfer market but he own na wallet.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by Intrepid01(m): 8:37am On Sep 28, 2015
Guys and Babes don't let these celebrities take you for a ride.

Necklaces and other bings are means of saving liquid cash. It is a method used by immigrants in a country to keep their money in case of unexpected deportation. That necklace you are seeing will still be sold.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by picknstake: 8:37am On Sep 28, 2015
MONDAY MATCH PREDICTIONS ARE OUT FOR FREE HERE [url]picknstake.com[/url]
Re: Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by locosis007(m): 8:41am On Sep 28, 2015
Its like that now.. what u buy 13mil, some1 can get too like 6mil.. I just Biz.. and most time d price is always inflated.. .. who cares anyways!!!
Re: Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by metorichmond(m): 8:48am On Sep 28, 2015
Ogbeni go n sleep,
Re: Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:48am On Sep 28, 2015
Davido is a big boy at end of d day u cant deny that... #owo Ni Koko

1 Like

Re: Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 28, 2015
That's what he's been starved of! When he's constipated of it, he'll crave for something else!
Re: Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 28, 2015
Nigerians don cum back again o chai.

Its his money he worked for it,
can spend it how he likes. grin

no one is in the situation to force him to help the poor it shd b his own will!!!!!!!! angry
Nigerians are quick to judge on my way to school ,
I see beggers less priviledge nd fellow nigerians walk pass them every day nd nyt,
witout droping anytin nd u all are
here judging sumone.

Y'all shd ask ur sef do i drop money at d hands of d beggar i see daily before u point fingers

Ur 50naira 100naira matters a lot in a beggars life its nt until u giv dem 12million before u kno u av helped.
Humans are naturally insatiable nd ungrateful of which if he shd will his property to his beggar wat is d assurance dat d beggar wud b grateful in d future av heard lots of stories

So no one shd judge him if he helps d poor or not u nt in d position to judge him cos u are not his God or creator sum people sha want to b mini god on earth cos he doesnt judge ow y'all live ur lives

Leave God to judge davido not u if u feel he isnt helpin d poor why dnt u quit accusin him make more money nd help d poor since y'all are overly concerned bou them angry

1 Like

Re: Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by Agbodu2(m): 8:54am On Sep 28, 2015
Na his money wetin concern me
Re: Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by dopekingzs(m): 8:55am On Sep 28, 2015
Football bet! Football bet!! Football bet!!!
Biggggggggg wonnn.....## # 397000k yesterday.....
Just got a new sure source for correct score games..
My newly created whatsapp group is purely based on singles high odds correct score daily fixed games... believe it or not...
and the daily games will be sent there with ease
for everyday winnings .
Congratulations to new members who played below game with us.
It's Meant For Only D
Serious
Minded
People who can stake high only...
Drop your whatsapp numbers and add
My watsapp Number Is: 08178502853
yesterday won slip from the group below.

Re: Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by jerrymej(m): 8:58am On Sep 28, 2015
who cares either mine cost just 4500!
Re: Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by Imoy(m): 8:59am On Sep 28, 2015
cr7lomo:

Google the name Scott storch
Hmmm, na dat one be real vanity upon vanity.
But the scott guy no plan well sha, $70 whooping million?
Dat dude is crazy.
Well the conclusion of d matter is VANITY UPON VANITY
Re: Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by Imoy(m): 9:03am On Sep 28, 2015
gidson12:
that is why i love Igbos, they would re-invest that money, buy a typical yoruba man would use money for sweet mouth and owambe, tomorrow if sickness come you go begin beg people, like some who wouldn't save and latter started begin when hard times came

Wetin bring yoruba come dis matta nw?

U think say na everybody poor like u?

Carry ur poverty stricken A$$ ourahere .
Re: Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by STILESGANG: 9:04am On Sep 28, 2015
All this 9ja bloggers and their fake news.13million ko!I billion ni
Re: Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 28, 2015
englishmart:
broke guys will claim it's vanity upon vanity. but we big boys understand grin
its a game of thrones thing-the poor rant/the rich act/the willing to be rich double they huzzle.
Re: Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 28, 2015
If they steal am nko...this one na hypertention on its own
Re: Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by cristweeezy(m): 9:14am On Sep 28, 2015
englishmart:
broke guys will claim it's vanity upon vanity. but we big boys understand grin
lmao. Ao much u get? U don see money chop ur breakfast?
Re: Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by deebrain(m): 9:19am On Sep 28, 2015
Hard work pays.....

Lord na yr hand we dey in 2015.
Re: Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by redefined300(m): 9:26am On Sep 28, 2015
cristweeezy:
lmao. Ao much u get? U don see money chop ur breakfast?

hehehe... this one sweet small for belle grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Her New Look / Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors / Davido Begs Ruggedman And Naira Marley To Make Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.