Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole (5611 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife Iara (Photos) / Checkout The Drone View Of N10bn Mobutu Palatial Mansion Of Adams Oshiomhole(pix / See The Mistake Made By NTA During Last Night's Network News On Adams Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole by martha89: 6:48am On Sep 28, 2015
funkiebully:
[s][/s]

Look at this useless abobaku only good for ritual. Ashaaawo uwasota! Italy dreaming wh0re! Maggot infested tot0.

Thunde ir uproot your mother smelly t0to there. Bastard!
Look at this cannibal,product of baby factory and Malaysia drug pusher,what is your busy with Edo when your Abia is the most dirtiest state on earth. Idiot can't even spell correctly. In oshimihole voice go and die.
Re: The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 28, 2015
but to be honest, he tried during his first tenure, but not enough...his 2nd tenure was just in limbo... i have noticed the lack of maintenance culture on most of the project done by Him,
The sack of Edo YES workers has rendered Ring Road and its environs so filthy and smelly.
There are still some notable projects tho Like the ongoing construction project at central hospital.
Dont get it twisted, oshio Baba gave Edolites a glimpse of how a working govt should be... after the dark years of Lucky Igbenedion, Lucky was a failure...
But for now...i see no continuity!
God Bless Edo State

1 Like

Re: The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole by fineguy11(m): 7:16am On Sep 28, 2015
NextGovernor:

As I have clearly stated with facts, if you have any facts you can state or better still just read and admit.
have u lived in benin before?.have u even been to edo state before?..i have been residing here 4 10 yrs and i dare tell u that the worse of ADAMS is better than the lucifer called igbenedion....
Re: The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole by stanech: 7:18am On Sep 28, 2015
rasojie:
but to be honest, he tried during his first tenure, but not enough...his 2nd tenure was just in limbo... i have noticed the lack of maintenance culture on most of the project done by Him,
The sack of Edo YES workers has rendered Ring Road and its environs so filthy and smelly.
There are still some notable projects tho Like the ongoing construction project at central hospital.
Dont get it twisted, oshio Baba gave Edolites a glimpse of how a working govt should be... after the dark years of Lucky Igbenedion, Lucky was a failure...
But for now...i see no continuity!
God Bless Edo State

I don't agree with you completely sir.
300b naira is a whole lot of money and cannot be justified with the problems Edo state is facing. How will Edo state pay up those debt.

Secondly there are no industries in Edo state rather Oshiomole has killed the few companies on ground

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 28, 2015
EDO can never be part of BIAFRA....only our IGBANKE brothers....they have many problems

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole by martha89: 7:47am On Sep 28, 2015
kaycid77:
EDO can never be part of BIAFRA....only our IGBANKE brothers....they have many problems
. Another idiot lol who cares about Biafra? Mumu Abia and Ebony etc don't have problem.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole by Iriruaga100(m): 7:57am On Sep 28, 2015
The op is very right, having spent five years in benin I must say that oshiomole is a failure. From power line road to uwelu, teachers house, storm water project, evwuotubu rd, airport road that was done half way up till date etc. Take a stroll around benin then tell us ur own story. This is a nigeria problem.

5 Likes

Re: The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole by melzabull(f): 8:07am On Sep 28, 2015
where are the bastadsss called koboko69, donphilipous, jesuslovesme(God punish you), sandraokosun, exinfelis and other naira land Edo zombies?

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole by melzabull(f): 8:18am On Sep 28, 2015
martha89:
. You are a fool.. I can post many ugly pictures and many articles of Igbo community asking their goevnors for development.
zombie have you eaten today? This thread is about Edo state and your frog eyed midget, loquacious 'goanddie' governor

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole by martha89: 8:26am On Sep 28, 2015
melzabull:
zombie have you eaten today? This thread is about Edo state and your frog eyed midget, loquacious 'goanddie' governor
zombie why are you not on Abia thread? How does this concern you when Abia is dirty.. In oshimohole voice go and die.
Re: The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole by funkiebully: 8:29am On Sep 28, 2015
[s]
martha89:
Look at this cannibal,product of baby factory and Malaysia drug pusher,what is your busy with Edo when your Abia is the most dirtiest state on earth. Idiot can't even spell correctly. In oshimihole voice go and die.
[/s]

I don't know why I'm even replying this ishan wh0re.

In Benin, ishan are the prostitutes and arm robbers spoiling the place. Tell a Benin person u or esan he will spit on Ur face. Anini d arm robber sister.

Esan are the devils in Edo. Irrua bastard! Haven of witches and wretched ppl. U ppl are terribly poor. Mud house village rodent.

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 28, 2015
stanech:

I don't agree with you completely sir.
300b naira is a whole lot of money and cannot be justified with the problems Edo state is facing. How will Edo state pay up those debt.

Secondly there are no industries in Edo state rather Oshiomole has killed the few companies on ground
you are not far from the truth. but we cannot overlook those infrastructural projects carried out during the first tenure.
Completely disappointed in him tho.. Benin is an eyesore when it rains...for a big mouthed governor...he has to do more than just talk
Re: The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole by melzabull(f): 8:40am On Sep 28, 2015
martha89:
zombie why are you not on Abia thread? How does this concern you when Abia is dirty.. In oshimohole voice go and die.
I am not a zombie at YOU are. useless masturbating ijiot without an iota of brain. This is a thread on abia and I'm there. https://www.nairaland.com/2628835/ex-governor-t.a-orji-booed-abia

senseless foool

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole by martha89: 8:41am On Sep 28, 2015
funkiebully:
[s][/s]

In Benin, ishan are the prostitutes and arm robbers spoiling the place. Tell a Benin person u or esan he will spit on Ur face. Anini d arm robber sister.

Esan are the devils in Edo. Irrua bastard! Haven. of witches and wretched ppl. U ppl are terribly poor. Mud house village rodent.
look at this Igbo bastard you are not making any sense ,lol Igbo's are well know blood ritualist,cannibals ,dare devil arm robbers ,kiddnappers and etc. Name any evil crime and you must found any Igbo's there.
Re: The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole by martha89: 8:46am On Sep 28, 2015
funkiebully:
[s][/s]

I don't know why I'm even replying this iigbovwh0re.

Esan are the devils in Edo. Irrua bastard! Haven of witches and wretched ppl. U ppl are terribly poor. Mud house village rodent.
idiot anini is a benin man,ebony is the most backward state in Nigeria.Anambra top the state with the aids ravishes state. Go and worship your snake in your evil forest okija .OSU .
Re: The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole by ritababe(f): 8:53am On Sep 28, 2015
Tallesty1:
Morning
mprning sir
Re: The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole by Tallesty1(m): 8:55am On Sep 28, 2015
ritababe:

mprning sir
Been ages since I last saw your post here........

How's life with you?
Re: The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole by martha89: 8:59am On Sep 28, 2015
[quote author=funkiebully post=38453259][s][/s]

In Benin, igbos are the prostitutes and arm robbers spoiling the place. Tell a Benin person u or i he will spit on Ur face. Rev king and otokoto man

Igbos are the devils in Edo. Igbo bastard! Haven of cannibalb and wretched ppl. U ppl are terribly usless and primitive dwellers and animatic idiots[/quo
Re: The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole by martha89: 9:06am On Sep 28, 2015
Many people even step in Igbo land? Many people have this fear of Igbo's being cannibals. Ebony is so backward their capital look like a village. I never seen people so full of hate and yet they complain about being hated. the prostitute s in Benin are well know to be igbos.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole by martha89: 9:15am On Sep 28, 2015
Why waste my time on people that behave like goats. Human eaters and strange people that nobody goes to their land. You guys are so rich yet erosion persist in your land. You guys are so rich yet about 70 % of the crime posted on nairaland must have Igbo's on it.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole by funkiebully: 9:20am On Sep 28, 2015
[s]
martha89:
Why waste my time on people that behave like goats. Human eaters and strange people that nobody goes to their land. You guys are so rich yet erosion persist in your land. You guys are so rich yet about 70 % of the crime posted on nairaland must have Igbo's on it.
[/s]

Italian ashaaawo. Irrua village bastard. I spat the day I went to irrua, very timid village full of red earth mud house. The witches in irrua will keep making u village rats wretched. Esan bastard. Benins hate Esan like mad. Home of kidnappers, arm robbers, prostitutes, cultists.

Shameless esan prostitute

1 Like

Re: The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole by funkiebully: 9:22am On Sep 28, 2015
[s]
martha89:
idiot anini is a benin man,ebony is the most backward state in Nigeria.Anambra top the state with the aids ravishes state. Go and worship your snake in your evil forest okija .OSU .
[/s]

Ayilara worshipper. No Christian in esan, they all worship ayilara. Bastard wicked, evil tribe. No wonder Benins detest them. Very devilish short and black bastards.

How many shrine dey ur papa house. Devils

1 Like

Re: The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole by martha89: 9:25am On Sep 28, 2015
funkiebully:
[s][/s]

Italian ashaaawo. Irrua village bastard. I spat the day I went to irrua, very timid village full of red earth mud house. The witches in irrua will keep making up village rats wretched. Esan bastard. Benins hate Esan like mad. Home of kidnappers, arm robbers, prostitutes, cultists.

Shameless esan gay
You are fool and Igbo's don't even love lol themselves. IMO and owerri full of igbo hookers. Lol we who know who that stereotype fit if I was to go by a Benin word
Re: The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole by funkiebully: 9:28am On Sep 28, 2015
[s]
martha89:
look at this Igbo bastard you are not making any sense ,lol Igbo's are well know blood ritualist,cannibals ,dare devil arm robbers ,kiddnappers and etc. Name any evil crime and you must found any Igbo's there.
[/s]

Fool

Go and watch crime fighters on ITV or EBS. All crimes committed committed in Edo are committed by 90% esan rogues. Bunch of robbers, kidnappers, cultists. Ambrose Ali university ekpoma is d breeding ground for cultists roaming esan land.

Witchcraft bastards. Very poor rats.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole by martha89: 9:29am On Sep 28, 2015
lipsrsealed how many Nigerian even dare to go to your erosion and evil forest backward states. If you guys were all that many Igbos Will not be commtting crime evey day.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole by funkiebully: 9:31am On Sep 28, 2015
[s]
martha89:
You are fool and Igbo's don't even love lol themselves. IMO and owerri full of igbo hookers. Lol we who know who that stereotype fit if I was to go by a Benin word
[/s]

Ayilara will keep u wretched for life. Pauper! Very wretched evil esan bastard. Benins will soon deal with u ungrateful rogues.

Ayilara finish Ur useless life. Ashaaawo!

1 Like

Re: The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole by martha89: 9:32am On Sep 28, 2015
I am done with this idiots how many Esan crime have made it to nairaland or news paper. Igbo's are know to lie to make themelves feel better.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole by martha89: 9:34am On Sep 28, 2015
Fool go Settle with IMO and ebonyi Igbo's first before you even talk .
Re: The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole by martha89: 9:35am On Sep 28, 2015
Igalas will deal with you first.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole by baralatie(m): 9:43am On Sep 28, 2015
the oshiomole problems created in Edo state is huge

1 Like

Re: The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole by martha89: 9:44am On Sep 28, 2015
Any armb robbers from state to state you see and 60% of the chance you must found Igbo's there. And we know in unizik to unical most of the cutist you found there are Igbo's.
Re: The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 28, 2015
martha89:
I am done with this idiots how many Esan crime have made it to nairaland or news paper. Igbo's are know to lie to make themelves feel better.

Chai, are Igbos spewing nonsense again?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Have Video Evidence Of Lekki Massacre - Reno Omokri (graphic) / IPOB Hires Another Lobbying Firm In Fresh N300M Deal / Rep Onuigbo Urges APC Delegates To Support Him Emerge Abia Central Flag Bearer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.