Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole (5612 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife Iara (Photos) / Checkout The Drone View Of N10bn Mobutu Palatial Mansion Of Adams Oshiomhole(pix / See The Mistake Made By NTA During Last Night's Network News On Adams Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole by funkiebully: 9:47am On Sep 28, 2015
[s]
martha89:
lipsrsealed how many Nigerian even dare to go to your erosion and evil forest backward states. If you guys were all that many Igbos Will not be commtting crime evey day.
[/s]

Compare igbo land with Ur state below and tell me which on look like erosion prone stone.

See flooded rd u swim. Edo even have more erosion site then d whole east. Ask oshiomole what he needs loan for if not erosion washing off Ur evil irrua red mud village

1 Like

Re: The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole by martha89: 9:55am On Sep 28, 2015
aim5:

Chai, are Igbos spewing nonsense again?
lol the fool started it and imagine he lieying about Esan to the point of him even claiming anini as an Esan man.
Re: The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole by martha89: 9:56am On Sep 28, 2015
funkiebully:
[s][/s]

Compare igbo land with Ur state below and tell me which on look like erosion prone stone.

See flooded rd u swim. Edo even have more erosion site then d whole east. Ask oshiomole what he needs loan for if not erosion washing off Ur evil irrua red mud village
. Fool you are showing the few OK part we have seen over and over. Why are you running from Abia and dirty Onitsha thread.
Re: The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 28, 2015
funkiebully:
[s][/s]

Ayilara worshipper. No Christian in esan, they all worship ayilara. Bastard wicked, evil tribe. No wonder Benins detest them. Very devilish short and black bastards.

How many shrine dey ur papa house. Devils

Esan people come in all shades you dusty fool. And not that I really care for Christianity, but Esan people, especially Uromi and Ubiaja have a high amount of Catholics. Uromi produced Cardinal Okojie. Your illogical rambling just shows how daft you are.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole by martha89: 9:58am On Sep 28, 2015
Abia is know to be the dirty state and ebony etc is not any better.
Re: The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 28, 2015
martha89:
lol the fool started it and imagine he lieying about Esan to the point of him even claiming anini as an Esan man.

So ignorant. I swear an Esan man or woman must have dealt with him. That's why he's like this hahahahhahah.
Re: The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole by martha89: 10:00am On Sep 28, 2015
I have come to a point you don't know what you are talking about.. lipsrsealed
Re: The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 28, 2015
funkiebully:
[s][/s]

I don't know why I'm even replying this ishan wh0re.

In Benin, ishan are the prostitutes and arm robbers spoiling the place. Tell a Benin person u or esan he will spit on Ur face. Anini d arm robber sister.

Esan are the devils in Edo. Irrua bastard! Haven of witches and wretched ppl. U ppl are terribly poor. Mud house village rodent.

Esan women prostitutes? No you're sadly mistaken. Esan women are one of the few groups of women I respect. They are hard working and courageous. Can't say that about most women.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole by martha89: 10:10am On Sep 28, 2015
Lol see another lie the whole eastern suffer from red sand and erosion that have always been in the newspaper for years. at least oshomole want to fix the few in the state.
Re: The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole by martha89: 10:13am On Sep 28, 2015
I really don't care about who the Igbo's hate but this guy always find any reason to insult Edo state even the topic is not about them.
Re: The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 28, 2015
martha89:
Lol see another lie the whole eastern suffer from red sand and erosion that have always been in the newspaper for years. at least oshomole want to fix the few in the state.

It's so aggravating to see stupid fools like funkiebully or whatever spew garbage. But to be honest, it's very tough to see the state of roads in Edo State, especially Ekpoma. None of these big politicians in Edo can come together and tackle this pressing issue.
Re: The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 28, 2015
martha89:
I really don't care about who the Igbo's hate but this guy always find any reason to insult Edo state even the topic is not about them.

Then they'll act like they're all innocent and holy... these people always have something spiteful and foolish to say..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole by martha89: 10:18am On Sep 28, 2015
aim5:

It's so aggravating to see stupid fools like funkiebully or whatever spew garbage. But to be honest, it's very tough to see the state of roads in Edo State, especially Ekpoma. None of these big politicians in Edo can come together and tackle this pressing issue.
My brother don't let this bigots fool you,no state is completely bad road free. One man in Uromi is building some roads in his town. The roads in Uromi are not bad.
Re: The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 28, 2015
martha89:
My brother don't let this bigots fool you,no state is completely bad road free. One man in Uromi is building roads for his town.

That's good and no I'm not phased by these bigots trust me.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole by martha89: 10:34am On Sep 28, 2015
aim5:

That's good and no I'm not phased by these bigots trust me.

they are just creating all this stuipid thread over the place just to put others down.
Re: The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 28, 2015
martha89:
they are just creating all this stuipid thread over the place just to put others down.

They can try to put us down, but it won't work. They just suffer from low self-esteem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole by iokpebholo: 10:59am On Sep 28, 2015
funkiebully:
[s][/s]

Fool

Go and watch crime fighters on ITV or EBS. All crimes committed committed in Edo are committed by 90% esan rogues. Bunch of robbers, kidnappers, cultists. Ambrose Ali university ekpoma is d breeding ground for cultists roaming esan land.

Witchcraft bastards. Very poor rats.
Re: The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole by iokpebholo: 11:03am On Sep 28, 2015
funkiebully:
[s][/s]

Fool

Go and watch crime fighters on ITV or EBS. All crimes committed committed in Edo are committed by 90% esan rogues. Bunch of robbers, kidnappers, cultists. Ambrose Ali university ekpoma is d breeding ground for cultists roaming esan land.

Witchcraft bastards. Very poor rats.
. All I can say is dt ur stupidity has gone global.are u from edo state?y nt focus on ur God forsaken abia state.obhukhor
Re: The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole by funkiebully: 11:12am On Sep 28, 2015
[s]
iokpebholo:
. All I can say is dt ur stupidity has gone global.are u from edo state?y nt focus on ur God forsaken abia state.obhukhor
[/s]

Make thunder fire u bastard! Wetin concern me with Abia state? I tell u say I be abia person. U be fool!

Ayelara and ogun kill u there!
Re: The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole by ritababe(f): 12:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
Tallesty1:
Been ages since I last saw your post here........

How's life with you?

coool, na exam tins oh
Re: The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole by NextGovernor(m): 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2015
funkiebully:
The mouth diarrhea is a SCAMMER!

Scammer of the century

1 Like

Re: The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole by iokpebholo: 10:39am On Sep 29, 2015
funkiebully:
[s][/s]

Make thunder fire u bastard! Wetin concern me with Abia state? I tell u say I be abia person. U be fool!

Ayelara and ogun kill u there!
Eya see ur life!!!Pls Wats d difference btw u and a pig?i need to know pls
Re: The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 29, 2015
Oshiomole is the worst thing that has ever happened to Edo state
Re: The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole by NextGovernor(m): 12:20am On Sep 30, 2015
Skillbobralph:
Oshiomole is the worst thing that has ever happened to Edo state

But the Binis are wise now. No more jamboree talks by Oshiomole anymore.
Re: The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole by NextGovernor(m): 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2015
Another 10 billion naira loan signed. Oshiomole has killed Edo State.
Re: The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole by NextGovernor(m): 6:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
E don clear for Edo people eye. Heavy protest hit benin today calling for Oshiomole resignation. lol
Re: The Hypocritical Government Of Adams Oshiomole by speedyGonzales: 7:16pm On Nov 09, 2015
well, as expected another great bringer of "CHANGE" fails again... it is sad because I desperately want a better Nigeria!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pray That The West Hasn't Done Anything To Mr President / Nigeria Lost N2tn To Militancy, Pipeline Vandalism – NNPC / Ochereome Nnanna Facebook Posts Shows Hatred Towards The Yoruba Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.