Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,319 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

If You Rule With Discrimination, You Won't Go Far -bishop Bagobiri To Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Rule With Discrimination, You Won't Go Far -bishop Bagobiri To Buhari (2171 Views)

How Will You Rule If You Were The President / Buhari Have Never Condemned Bokoharam Before Election... Bishop Bagobiri / Boko Haram: Your Condemnation Welcomed But Belated, Bishop Bagobiri Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Rule With Discrimination, You Won't Go Far -bishop Bagobiri To Buhari by drss(m): 9:06am On Sep 28, 2015
Pure clean holy undiluted Truth! Islamization in d supreme court, d army and other sectors in zoogeria is in full swing using taqiyya to lie dat no one can islamise zoogeria.
Better to divide d country. Let d arewas have their own sharia country like Afganistan were islam is a state religion n defection from islam is dead sentence.
Re: If You Rule With Discrimination, You Won't Go Far -bishop Bagobiri To Buhari by BekeeBuAgbara: 9:11am On Sep 28, 2015
Point blank and unambiguous message.
Re: If You Rule With Discrimination, You Won't Go Far -bishop Bagobiri To Buhari by BekeeBuAgbara: 9:20am On Sep 28, 2015
peppyluv02:
Matthew Kukah does that too.
And Archbishop Anthony Obinna.
Re: If You Rule With Discrimination, You Won't Go Far -bishop Bagobiri To Buhari by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 28, 2015
Well,let's say our catholic Bishops are fearless wink
BekeeBuAgbara:
And Archbishop Anthony Obinna.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Rule With Discrimination, You Won't Go Far -bishop Bagobiri To Buhari by BekeeBuAgbara: 9:24am On Sep 28, 2015
peppyluv02:
Well,let's say our catholic Bishops are fearless wink
Gbam.

1 Like

Re: If You Rule With Discrimination, You Won't Go Far -bishop Bagobiri To Buhari by suxkill: 9:45am On Sep 28, 2015
God please dash PMB sense or reformat his brain!!!
Re: If You Rule With Discrimination, You Won't Go Far -bishop Bagobiri To Buhari by babasanti: 9:58am On Sep 28, 2015
seun, mods please front page.
i watched this on telly believe me this is the best sermon any catholic bishop has ever preached.
Re: If You Rule With Discrimination, You Won't Go Far -bishop Bagobiri To Buhari by babasanti: 10:09am On Sep 28, 2015
i love the way the bishop spoke to osibanjo, he was blunt and told him to his face. BUhari can do what ever he likes but let me tell you gone are the days the north will decide everything for nigeria. our eyes are now open in the south at the right time we will send Buhari a very strong message. all you from the south supporting Apc and buhari keep cheering for him soon your inheritance will be taken from you then you will know that APC has a northern agenda. read the book of jeremiah how GOD use nebucadnezzar and babylon to punish israel.
Re: If You Rule With Discrimination, You Won't Go Far -bishop Bagobiri To Buhari by kenny987(f): 10:10am On Sep 28, 2015
There is unquestionable truth in what d Bishop said because deliberate discrimination will further divide the country until people are forced to take laws into their hands.

However there needs to be clear understanding of the working of the Supreme Court.
If he had queried why the Chief Justices of Nigeria were always from d North it might have been more understandable but even that can be explained to a large extent. However it is wrong to say all Supreme Court Justices are from d North. That is not true.
Re: If You Rule With Discrimination, You Won't Go Far -bishop Bagobiri To Buhari by FearGodinall: 10:18am On Sep 28, 2015
I think this is among one of the best speaches I had ever listened to in Nigeria. He who has ear let him hear.
Re: If You Rule With Discrimination, You Won't Go Far -bishop Bagobiri To Buhari by Biodun37: 10:25am On Sep 28, 2015
this sound like one of those who took money from Jonah but failed him even with the thier fake prophesy
Re: If You Rule With Discrimination, You Won't Go Far -bishop Bagobiri To Buhari by Chiaka(f): 11:38am On Sep 28, 2015
So far we have not seen that angry angry angry

BALLOSKI:
He won't discriminate.

He belongs to everybody and belong to nobody.
Re: If You Rule With Discrimination, You Won't Go Far -bishop Bagobiri To Buhari by Ribaman(m): 11:41am On Sep 28, 2015
What is most interesting about Bishop Bogobiri is the fact he is actually a gentle and soft spoken person. I knew the man long before he became a bishop. I have never heard him raise his voice or loose his cool. Something has really upset the man! He is generally a 'live and let's live' type of person

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Got 345m From Dasuki As Consultation Fee- Iyiorcha Ayu / Attacks On Buhari: How Pathetic They've Become! By Frisky Larr... Premium Times / Prophesy About Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.