Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Prophesy About Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophesy About Biafra (2157 Views)

See How Frustrated Ekiti Youth Reply Fayose’s Wife Prophesy / Do Not Preach To Us About Biafra In Calabar- Etakpor Community Vocalizes Biafra / Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophesy About Biafra by blackmatter007: 4:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
My pastor came to my house for night vigil, after we finished our night vigil around 4, I couldn't sleep so I went to the sitting room and started a discussion with him, while he answered all my personal questions, I decided to ask about the future of Nigeria and biafra.
Below is our conversation.

Me: pastor, what is the future of Nigeria, the way this biafran movement is going about, I'm becoming scared. Will biafra be realised?

Pastor paul: well, biafra has been willed in heaven, biafra is already a country in the spiritual world,what is left is for it to be accomplished in the physical. She has a divine purpose for God, God is going to raise an army from biafra, she shall push evangelism with her wealth.

Me: (cuts in) will she be wealthy?

Pastor paul: yes she will be very wealthy, biafra shall be a very powerful and respected nation amongst the nations of the World. The composition of biafra shall be the old eastern region and the mid western region, at the beginning of the division of Nigeria, 3 nations shall emerge, oduduwa, biafra and arewa, arewa will be composed of the whole northern Nigeria but there will be massacre of the middlebelts people which will result in another movement for another nation, at the end of the day, the middlebelts shall have their country but that is after blood must have flown in the land. So four nations will emerge finally from Nigeria.

Me: so what will happen to our properties in other parts of Nigeria, especially lagos.

Pastor Paul: the Yoruba's will betray the igbos out of anger, properties of biafrans will be seized but after a while , about some few years, there will be negotiations.

Me: (surprised, dumbfounded) hian!, that means I won't invest in Lagos again O pastor. Although with what have been happening, I've been skeptical about buying any property but now I've confirmed my fears, I remember warning my friends not to buy properties in Lagos, anyway that one concern them at least I warned them.

Pastor paul: (laughs) ,as it is, I'm praying to God that before then I must have completed my house in the east because very soon, very soon, there will be chaos, I was given this prophecy some 18 years ago, there was a referendum granted but at some point I saw dead bodies littered in Lagos and Abuja, Ikeja was bombed, in fact our separation won't be peaceful but the world will intervene before it gets out of hand.

Me: (gripped by fear) what about Nnamdi kanu, is he the chosen person to achieve biafra.

Pastor paul: yes, God is using him to accomplish his will. Even USA and UK is behind kanu, they know about it and they don't want to come out openly, they used a nobody to carry out their plan. But in all this is God's will and it must come to pass.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophesy About Biafra by castrogee(m): 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2016
Op, this your story get as it be! Oooh!
Re: Prophesy About Biafra by blackmatter007: 4:52pm On Apr 20, 2016
castrogee:
Op, this your story get as it be! Oooh!

Na the one whe I remember Na wetin I write so.

Biafra's issues are usually complicated
Re: Prophesy About Biafra by macluvph1(m): 4:55pm On Apr 20, 2016
In my christian faith, pastor thank you very much. a little prayer for Nnamdi Kanu"may your will be done" as it is in heaven,now ever shall it be world without end. AMEN.

4 Likes

Re: Prophesy About Biafra by HomesOfLife(m): 5:01pm On Apr 20, 2016
Your pastor speaks like she saw everything happen in a movie.

Ikeja wasn't bombed and would never be bombed!

Respect yourself O.p
Re: Prophesy About Biafra by blackmatter007: 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2016
HomesOfLife:
Your pastor speaks like she saw everything happen in a movie.

Ikeja wasn't bombed and would never be bombed!

Respect yourself O.p

Bros, I didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings but this are the exact words of my pastor and he is a very powerful man of God, if you don't believe him, I believe, it is up to you to plan ahead because very soon, very soon it will come to pass.

Presently, I am contacting a friend who works at the immigration, I told my siblings who don't have passports to get their passport ready, tough days ahead Bro.

3 Likes

Re: Prophesy About Biafra by Wabros: 5:16pm On Apr 20, 2016
End time pastor with end time prophesy

1 Like

Re: Prophesy About Biafra by Africandope(m): 6:01pm On Apr 20, 2016
Wabros:

how can a pastor with something called brain say God is using Kanu. Kanu that said we should live Christianity and go back to how our fathers worship. That now u swear nothing happens. Because if Bible... Challenge me and I post it's link.

That pastor must be blind to say God is in support of him. A man that lied to the whole world for no reason that Jesus was an idol
Re: Prophesy About Biafra by blackmatter007: 6:05pm On Apr 20, 2016
Africandope:

how can a pastor with something called brain say God is using Kanu. Kanu that said we should live Christianity and go back to how our fathers worship. That now u swear nothing happens. Because if Bible... Challenge me and I post it's link.

That pastor must be blind to say God is in support of him. A man that lied to the whole world for no reason that Jesus was an idol

Lol, I just told you the truth

1 Like

Re: Prophesy About Biafra by Greatalafin: 7:15pm On Apr 20, 2016
Wabros:
Thier cry have reached God's ears we yorubas also want odua republic. At least we shall be free from Fulani bastards

6 Likes

Re: Prophesy About Biafra by PFRB: 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
If this your story is true what I can say is that the pastor is making predictions not prophecy.
Re: Prophesy About Biafra by ridwanayo(m): 8:01pm On Apr 20, 2016
Even me as a yoruba am tired of d scam called nigeria,but dat ur pastor nawa for him,why must u speak evil bout yoruba,we yoruba's are nt back-stabbers so stfu,let's vent our anger on hausa/Fulani's instead of loathing ur fellow southern nigerian
Re: Prophesy About Biafra by seunny4lif(m): 8:06pm On Apr 20, 2016
grin grin
This what happen if pastor chop jollof mixed with better Aba weed grin grin
Re: Prophesy About Biafra by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
these chest beaters sha.
Re: Prophesy About Biafra by blackmatter007: 3:46am On Apr 21, 2016
ridwanayo:
Even me as a yoruba am tired of d scam called nigeria,but dat ur pastor nawa for him,why must u speak evil bout yoruba,we yoruba's are nt back-stabbers so stfu,let's vent our anger on hausa/Fulani's instead of loathing ur fellow southern nigerian

I didn't speak evil about the Yoruba's, I only narrated what my pastor told me.
Re: Prophesy About Biafra by christopher123(m): 11:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
Agha akpara akpa anaghi eri ngworo...umu Igbo

Aku ruo uno

As of Biafra ..I know it will be
Re: Prophesy About Biafra by christopher123(m): 11:43pm On Apr 22, 2016
Africandope:

God can use anybody

And our firw father's worshipped God also called CHUKWU

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Abia Governor, Ikpeazu, Goes Into Hiding As Security Aides Withdrawn / Mr. Peter Obi's Speech: Is He Championing A Revolution? / PHOTOS: President Buhari Shows His Swag As He Rocks A Face Cap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.