Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY (55956 Views)

See How Crowd Hailed El-rufai Today After Jumaat Prayer In Kaduna(pics) / Power Struggle Rocks APC / More Photos Of Buhari,Osinbajo And Saraki At Independence Day Celebration 2day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by 5starmilitant: 7:39am On Sep 28, 2015
Dem Neva see anything............ They are all birds of different feathers, and should have known that they can't flock together. That agenda-less social club called apc must scatter

Don't quote me anywhere... grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by temitemi1(m): 7:39am On Sep 28, 2015
Apceeeeeee... Scatter!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by bonechamberlain(m): 7:44am On Sep 28, 2015
hell rufai, a total extremist, between him and buhari I don't know who is more of an extremist.
as for tinubu and saraki, though I dislike the man saraki, but it would be better for this country if we don't have a puppet as a Senate President.

11 Likes

Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by danpaul1(m): 7:45am On Sep 28, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Okay. Osinbajo is a gentle man. He no get their time nw. Na osinbajo people go deal with dem, not him. Example, tinubu dealing with saraki.
grin
Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by austelright(m): 7:46am On Sep 28, 2015
sdindan:
Buhari + Tinubu Vs Saraki cheesy
Oshiomole + Alaibe Vs Sylva
Osibanjo Vs El rufai grin
Fashola vs Ambode
APC = zero economic directions.
This is high time anybody that voted APC
Need to apologise and ask for forgiveness.
Why don't you and your likes that voted for PDP to apologize first for keeping Nigeria underdeveloped for 16yrs so we know you have repented. Those that goes to equity must go with cleaned hands.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by McAustin92(m): 7:47am On Sep 28, 2015
This stuntZ ain't dramatic again
Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by Truckpusher(m): 7:47am On Sep 28, 2015
The two midgets should kill themselves for all I care. cheesy grin

10 Likes

Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by AmakaDNBStories(f): 7:49am On Sep 28, 2015
Check my signature first.
Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by Dennis07(m): 7:49am On Sep 28, 2015
Apc has to put an end to all this infighting and deliver on their promises to the masses

IF YOU CARE TO MANAGE YOUR DIABETES AND HYPERTENSION USING A NATURAL WAY... visit this link..www.nairaland.com/2619089/natural-way-completely-manage-diabetes
Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by stcool(m): 7:49am On Sep 28, 2015
Very good for Osibanjo....he gets what he deserves! Aboki would always be a aboki - grin shocked where is my hero GEJ pop another bottle of Champagne

15 Likes

Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by demarc001: 7:50am On Sep 28, 2015
Not surprised, after all they said he is a mere commissioner

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by melzabull(f): 7:54am On Sep 28, 2015
Segadem:
u guys don't have respect for the office of the presidency? if your VP is a puppet then WHAT ARE YOU?
sharrap! zombie

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by Bonapart(m): 7:55am On Sep 28, 2015
The house divide against itself

Is this how they will rule Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by stcool(m): 7:55am On Sep 28, 2015
pls I hope Osibanjo understands and speaks Hausa and Arabic fluently otherwise he is finished...the official language in Aso Villa. Welcome to the new Nigeria! grin shocked

7 Likes

Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by echomog1: 7:57am On Sep 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:
It's an open secret, Osinbajo is just a puppet, He has no political clout whatsoever. Little wonder he was referred to as a 'mere commissioner' and now disrespected by Hell-rufai.

APC being the propaganda party that they are, had to release a fake photo the next day of both of them smiling as though everything is alright, But we know better, We ain't zombies. munafiki = hypocrite......lol he really hit d nail on d head......yoruba n hypocrisy. ......peanut n banana

I heard he called Osibanjo monahiki, Every Hausa/Fulani guy here should know what this means.
Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:58am On Sep 28, 2015
knostbrown01:
ACN....CPC...ANPP...APGA....nPDP.... All join together to get the power. Uneva see anything, your problem just started because you r ppl of different minds and ideology
Fact! Bro, you just said it all!

2 Likes

Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by HzRF(m): 7:58am On Sep 28, 2015
modath:

So all they planned to do at the meeting is to settle differences?

If dem like make dem kill one another as long as baba is not distracted by their shenaniggans.

People are forming form boss, atiku with his no electoral value having sef too is counting himself as important...

#iranu.

Yes Atiku doesn't have political clout
But got purchasing power

Even obj has to sent Atiku Co hort to prison before he was able to tame him

1 Like

Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by Bonapart(m): 7:58am On Sep 28, 2015
austelright:
Why don't you and your likes that voted for PDP to apologize first for keeping Nigeria underdeveloped for 16yrs so we know you have repented. Those that goes to equity must go with cleaned hands.
and what has happened so far? What has bubu and his fellow power hungry fools done. They even killing themselves for powers

Your apology and the one of your fellow zombies is still welcome

9 Likes

Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by Mogidi: 7:59am On Sep 28, 2015
Jadonaldson:
The guy below is destined for greatness IJN

1 & only jadon

Same to you bros

3 Likes

Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by echomog1: 7:59am On Sep 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:
It's an open secret, Osinbajo is just a puppet, He has no political clout whatsoever. Little wonder he was referred to as a 'mere commissioner' and now disrespected by Hell-rufai.

APC being the propaganda party that they are, had to release a fake photo the next day of both of them smiling as though everything is alright, But we know better, We ain't zombies. munafiki = hypocrite......lol he really hit d nail on d head......yoruba n hypocrisy. ......peanut n banana

I heard he called Osibanjo monahiki, Every Hausa/Fulani guy here should know what this means.
munafiki = hypocrite. ...lol he really hit d nail on the head. Yoruba n hypocrisy. .....banana and peanut

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by sdindan: 7:59am On Sep 28, 2015
austelright:

Agreed.
I can't find some of them that is among the pple that ruled for that 16yrs , seems they are Saints
Now.
Atiku, Obasanjo
Saraki, Tambuwa
Kwankwaso, El rufai
Amaechi, NGIGE
Audu Ogbe, Lalong
Sylva, Dakuku peterside
Etc.
If you can ask them to apologise, you won

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by conyema12(m): 8:01am On Sep 28, 2015
APC a party built on a foundation of lies

5 Likes

Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by teamchocolate: 8:01am On Sep 28, 2015
He will always be better than Namadi Sambo the ghost worker and GEJ the clueless as vice president.. so pls shut it...

ifyalways:
Those two pictures of the VP cracks me up non- stop cheesy grin cheesy

Hahahaha. Gosh.

Dude holds the record of the most insulted VP . The most popular too, I daresay.

1 Like

Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by stcool(m): 8:01am On Sep 28, 2015
This is just morning....when a pastor decides to go under an Islamist...God hand don comot be that, so Osibanjo should enjoy!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by HzRF(m): 8:02am On Sep 28, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Wailers have started again

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by koning: 8:02am On Sep 28, 2015
El Rufai is the crown prince. You will be daft not to know that El Rufai ranks much higher than Osinbajo within the ruling Hausa/Fulani core of the APC. This one happened in an open meeting. You can then imagine what those Northern hawks, including the president talk about when they sipping tea together in private.
Yorubas have been used.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by menix(m): 8:02am On Sep 28, 2015
Chaii..

From mere commissioner to unofficial VP..
Osinbanjo ur dayz re numbered..

4 Likes

Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by HzRF(m): 8:03am On Sep 28, 2015
ifyalways:
Those two pictures of the VP cracks me up non- stop cheesy grin cheesy

Hahahaha. Gosh.

Dude holds the record of the most insulted VP . The most popular too, I daresay.
Buhari is 70+ surely his VP will have a lot to do

1 Like

Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by stcool(m): 8:04am On Sep 28, 2015
If he is tired of the insult let him resign, so another Muslim northerner can become the VP...a step closer to Islamic Republic of Nigeria....where is GEJ my hero pop another bottle of Champagne! grin angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by adaxxy: 8:04am On Sep 28, 2015
otukpo:
What is the power struggle about?
To my understanding,they wanted to frustrat Vp Osinbanjo so that the Stupid el-rufai could take over,why Buhari no control in dog when el-rufai a mere governor telling a whole Vice President Nigeria to shut up in the presence of the President and he did nothing,
Hmmmmmmm deres God oooo.

1 Like

Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:05am On Sep 28, 2015
APC house commotion grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari's Tribute To Abba Kyari / Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) / Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.