Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY (55957 Views)

See How Crowd Hailed El-rufai Today After Jumaat Prayer In Kaduna(pics) / Power Struggle Rocks APC / More Photos Of Buhari,Osinbajo And Saraki At Independence Day Celebration 2day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by melzabull(f): 8:41am On Sep 28, 2015
Segadem:
I'm not surprised, that's what you always call your father.
No, thats what your mother calls your father

1 Like

Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by forgiveness: 8:42am On Sep 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:
It's an open secret, Osinbajo is just a puppet, He has no political clout whatsoever. Little wonder he was referred to as a 'mere commissioner' and now disrespected by Hell-rufai.

APC being the propaganda party that they are, had to release a fake photo the next day of both of them smiling as though everything is alright, But we know better, We ain't zombies.

I heard he called Osibanjo monahiki, Every Hausa/Fulani guy here should know what this means.

A professor of law puppet?

2 Likes

Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by calaway: 8:43am On Sep 28, 2015
modath:
They can go ahead&kill one another as long as Baba is not distracted by their shenaniggans.

People are forming boss, Atiku with his no electoral value having self too is counting himself as important...

#iranu.

*Modified*
Good that they are even fighting, it means they are not united stealing our Money!!!

Pdp's unified front came about from their yam & goat theory, when politicians don't have rifts, they are looting !!! period!!!

Money knows no religion,colour,race,tribe or even sexual orietation.

ZOMBIE!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by ShammahBarnabas(m): 8:46am On Sep 28, 2015
angels09:
El rufai's end will come fast the moment he enters the cct witness box

On what grounds?? They have nothing on him.
Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by ExInferis(m): 8:46am On Sep 28, 2015
APC just wasnt ready for power

Im also worried with the way buhari is shutting out everyone from the business of governance, taking advice from the likes of el rufai who happens to be a very arrogant little tramp, and obasanjo instead.

I'm glad we got rid of Jonah, but i foresee greater troubles ahead if buhari does not sort himself out, chart a course, and provide an all inclusive leadership. This cantankerous politics of APC and the various splinter factions most certainly is a harbinger of bad days ahead.

The more things change, the more they remain the same.

1 Like

Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 28, 2015
ok.
Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by truelovecom: 8:46am On Sep 28, 2015
teamchocolate:
It shows u don't read ur bible, u hypocrite.... pls Joseph in the bible served under who..... even Daniel was with the chaldeans.. and he served under who....

Those people you mentioned served in a foreign land
Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by holysina(m): 8:47am On Sep 28, 2015
mark0777:
my name is Mark Godswin am here to share testimony of how i got back my relationship that was scattered for months. we got married for more than 7 years and have gotten three kids. things were going well with us and we are always happy. until one day my wife started behaving in a way i could not understand, i was very confused by the way she treat me and the kids. for months she did not come home again and she called me for a divorce, i asked her what have i done wrong to deserve this from her, all she was saying is that she want a divorce that she hate me and do not want to see me again in her life, i was mad and also frustrated and do not know what to do,i was sick for more than 3 weeks because of her intention towards me. i love my wife so much and can do anything for her. i told my brother and he told me to contact a spell caster, i never believe in all this spell casting of a thing. i just want to try if something will come out of it. i contacted DR Alexzander through his website, for the return of my wife to me, he told me that my wife have been taken by another man, that he cast a spell on her that was why she hate me and also want us to divorce. then they told me that they have to cast a spell on her that will make her return to me and the kids, Dr alexzander cast the spell and after 1 week my wife called me and she told me that i should forgive her, she apologizes on phone and said that she did not know what happened to her. it was the spell that DR Alexzander cast on her that made her return back to me today,me and my family are now happy again. thank you Dr Alexzander for what you have done for me i would have been nothing today if not for HIS great spell. i want all my friends who are passing through all this kind of love problem of getting back their husband, wife , or ex boyfriend and girlfriend to contact {alexzanderhightemple@gmail.com or through his website alexzanderhightemple-com.webs.com} if you need a supernatural great wizard to cast a spell for you. email Dr alexzander and you will see that your problem will be solved without any delay.These are the few things he also do for people. *do you need rapid and undeserved promotions in your offices or work? Dr alexzander can bring back lost lovers on 96hrs and can cast all kind of spell. Dr alexzander is a healer that is here on earth to solve your problems just as he did to mine.this is your chance to be helped quickly by Dr alexzander.his an expert in distance healing, court cases even if one is convicted. he can do all manner of spell that you may need in life.he can also make you conceive a child and win money through gambling and other things you may desire to have in life. contact him and be the next to share his good work to the world. alexzanderhightemple@gmail.com or alexzanderhightemple-com.webs.com) God bless!!!
confuse fellow cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by bbjummy: 8:47am On Sep 28, 2015
Yeah! It is coming to reality so fast and indeed so unfortunate that yorubas were fooled once again. Hausa man using yoruba since 1960. The result of the change we all craved for coming to manifestation in a tinkle of an eye. grin grin grin grin I laugh in tarok.
NEXT EPISODE LOADING.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by truefact: 8:48am On Sep 28, 2015
Even their Hausa-Fulani masters knows that Yorubas are fetish hypocrites. Monahiki mere commissioner
Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by omooba969(m): 8:48am On Sep 28, 2015
Akosxxx:
crywhy dem dey under rate diz guy na

Dis robbers we call politicians disregard substance & quality cos of their penchant for illegality & disorder.

If dat very account of disrespect is true, itz important dat ppl like Mr. Rufai r punished; u teach such ppl some serious lessons! cool

1 Like

Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by seguun(m): 8:48am On Sep 28, 2015
Who are these so called party chieftains or sources that always reveal information to Nigerian newspapers...they (newspapers) simply observe the polity and make analyses base on their own submission.

1 Like

Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by Gelep21: 8:49am On Sep 28, 2015
What do you expect when a learned colleague stoop so low to being a deputy to a disputable WASSCE holder. APC owes Nigerians no apology for the endemic crises rocking its foundation because Nigerians whether majority or minority elected them into these hallowed positions. I don't expect anything good from them at the moment. #ONELOVE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by knostbrown01(m): 8:49am On Sep 28, 2015
kujix101:

I take God beg u, remove APGA from that list and replace it with Rochas.
grin
Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by emmalexabl(m): 8:53am On Sep 28, 2015
FOR THOSE THAT DO NOT KNOW.,........
MONAHIKI SIMPLY MEANS "THE MAN FROM THE SLAVE TRIBE"shocked

1 Like

Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by metorichmond(m): 8:53am On Sep 28, 2015
Why is APC always having issue to solve internally?
Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by philips70(m): 8:56am On Sep 28, 2015
modath:
They can go ahead&kill one another as long as Baba is not distracted by their shenaniggans.

People are forming boss, Atiku with his no electoral value having self too is counting himself as important...

#iranu.

*Modified*
Good that they are even fighting, it means they are not united stealing our Money!!!

Pdp's unified front came about from their yam & goat theory, [size=14pt]when politicians don't have rifts, they are looting !!![/size] period!!!

Money knows no religion,colour,race,tribe or even sexual orietation.

That's just the plain truth.

1 Like

Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by konjivity: 8:57am On Sep 28, 2015
This is a very unfortunate development. One would have expected Buhari to call El-Rufai to order and have him apologise to VP there and then. But his (Buhari's) failure to manage the situation prompted VP to inadvertently slight him by walking out of the meeting. By the way Mr VP, chop knuckle for that uncommon courage to walk of the meeting.

1 Like

Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by truefact: 8:57am On Sep 28, 2015
emeritus856:

But you cursed yeebhoes are the true slave in Nigeria reason you begging to be free from slavery, you are a loyal slave to all tribe in Nigeria. Hehehehe
Fetish dunce. ...a slave is obedient servants. ...a slave is a willing tools. ..a slave is clowns who does the bidding of others. ..

We all know the manohiki diabolical cowards yorubas are slaves to the Hausa-Fulani
Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by CHIAAGRO: 9:01am On Sep 28, 2015
I USE TO LIKE ELRUFAI BUT HE IS BECOMING WHAT I HATE! I THINK BABA TOLD GOVERNORS TO CONCENTRATE ON RUNNING THEIR STATES. OSIBANJO IS A RESPECTED PROF OF ONE OF THE BIGGEST COURSES,A REVELATED PASTOR OF A CHURCH WHOSE POPULATION IS MORE THAN ELRUFAI'S GOVERNING POPULATION! THE CHOICE OF PROF ALONE GAVE APC ATLEAST 30% SUCCESS. BABA! BABA! YOU MUST NOT BE SILENT ON SOME OF THESE NOISE! DO NOT GIVE WAILERS TOO MANY HEADLINES.

2 Likes

Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by Bondesniger(m): 9:03am On Sep 28, 2015
Please can't this people leave the VP alone is it becus of has hight?

I beg let him be oooo

1 Like

Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by Candyrain(m): 9:03am On Sep 28, 2015
Munafiki = Hypocrite

nanalady:
I think its monafiki..aka betrayer,mugu..im not 100 %sure..
Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by Xano(m): 9:05am On Sep 28, 2015
Interesting
If V.P. Osinbago was really called munafiki by Gov. El Rufai, in PMB's presence and was not rebuked(then told to leave), then the V.P. Osinbago has little authority and respect in El Rufai's presence. That is very unfortunate and unprecedented.
If he can be told such to his face, then there are more insults in private, maybe laughs at him(V.P) as a person.
Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by LordaGuru: 9:05am On Sep 28, 2015
This is what ote, tembelekun and lack of unity has caused Yorubas. YORUBAS, unite before it's too late. Tell every Yorubas that you know to get prepared and watch out for Yoruba Unity Summit that shall come up in Lagos in the next 3 Months, an initiative of the Yorubas in USA in particular and in diaspora. Non of it kind has ever happened. Get prepared!

1 Like

Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by teamchocolate: 9:05am On Sep 28, 2015
And ur point is?? So that I can give u an appropriate mention

truelovecom:

Those people you mentioned served in a foreign land
Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by VirginFinder: 9:07am On Sep 28, 2015
Every right thinking person knows that Vanguard is the official mouthpiece of the ibos slavves who will always die trying to measure up to Yorubas in Nigeria.

Useless, baseless publication!

1 Like

Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by nanalady(f): 9:07am On Sep 28, 2015
Candyrain:
Munafiki = Hypocrite

toh..na gode. wink
Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by chesterlee(m): 9:07am On Sep 28, 2015
Sai Munafiki grin grin grin
Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by Abeymills(m): 9:07am On Sep 28, 2015
If these kind of tin happen b4 d president ND he said nothing about nor make peace bitwin d parties shows further more d kind of president we hav apc...,a party built on lies n propaganda deciet wat a shame even buhari has no respect 4any of his party members hw sad buhari u AR causing more harm 2dis country d official language in aso villa now is hausa buhari our economy is going in2comatose getting worst d more under u
Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by Protagonist(m): 9:08am On Sep 28, 2015
angels09:
El rufai's end will come fast the moment he enters the cct witness box
He can't o... He has immunity with impunity..... But his end will be fatal, though not in the next four years. Shikena
Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by Candyrain(m): 9:09am On Sep 28, 2015
Exactly! They forgot that "what goes around, comes around". They think they can rubbish the office of the presidency during GEJ's tenure as an opposition and expect to have it smooth from the new opposition. They are joking.

JudismphD:
APC rubbish that office in a bid to get to jonathan, today most people disrespect the office of the president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 28, 2015
forgiveness:

A professor of law puppet?

If really rufai said that,but why? because munafiki(Munafiq) means Hypocrite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) / Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI / Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.