Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Dear Future Husband!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Future Husband!!!! (10938 Views)

'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri / "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Future Husband!!!! by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 28, 2015
Dear future husband...
please I beg u, m also praying for you..
please if you know you wouldn't love me purely, truthfully and faithfully, remain where you are. If you know you would go chase after girls that look hotter than I am, please remain single..
If you know you will lay your hands on me, I can help you find contract at a wrestling company now..
I beg you! I have a fragile heart.
I will try my best to be the best wife in your world if you play your role well.. Thank you!
lipsrsealed cry

Lalasticlala

5 Likes

Re: Dear Future Husband!!!! by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 28, 2015
ok
Re: Dear Future Husband!!!! by falconey(m): 8:22am On Sep 28, 2015
hmmm are you a virgin?

6 Likes

Re: Dear Future Husband!!!! by Ozavize88(f): 8:23am On Sep 28, 2015
NICE HAIRDO @ OP
Re: Dear Future Husband!!!! by czarr(m): 8:24am On Sep 28, 2015
Na CV be this?
Husband locatorgrin

2 Likes

Re: Dear Future Husband!!!! by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 28, 2015
Ozavize88:
NICE HAIRDO @ OP
thanks boo
Re: Dear Future Husband!!!! by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 28, 2015
czarr:
Na CV be this?
Husband locatorgrin
hahahaha grin you wanna apply?
Re: Dear Future Husband!!!! by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 28, 2015
AwwwwwwwwwAwwwwwwwww cry

Future husband u hear??
Re: Dear Future Husband!!!! by vizkiz: 8:32am On Sep 28, 2015
nickkylawve:
Dear future husband...
please if you know you wouldn't love me purely, truthfully and faithfully, remain where you are. If you know you would go chase after girls that look hotter than I am, please remain single..
If you know you will lay your hands on me, I can help you find contract at a wrestling company now..
I will try my best to be the best wife in your world if you play your role well.. Thank you!
lipsrsealed cry

dear future wife, I am praying for you too and I have been keeping the love in my heart for that special girl that will finally get to be mine. But e be like say I Don dey tire.

It's been 7months I have been waiting and praying and I am growing cold feet. I also have a fragile heart and I am human. Can easily get tempted seems I am about to start the chase after some other girlscry

I am doing what it takes to be the best husband in the whole wide world. Thanks smiley

4 Likes

Re: Dear Future Husband!!!! by Cutehector(m): 8:34am On Sep 28, 2015
Instead of all ds spinsters to be prayin to God to bless their future hunsband's hustle, make him rich in soon time so he will come and marry dem, all dey knw is to pray abt jealousy prayers!...

Yall should begin to pray ooo dat God should bless ur future husband...

8 Likes

Re: Dear Future Husband!!!! by xpac01(m): 8:34am On Sep 28, 2015
nickkylawve:
Dear future husband...
lipsrsealed cry

You're welcome
Re: Dear Future Husband!!!! by jmoore(m): 8:34am On Sep 28, 2015
What if future husband got no access to the internet? That means your message don miss road na.
Re: Dear Future Husband!!!! by SenhorSean(m): 8:35am On Sep 28, 2015
nickkylawve:
Dear future husband...
lipsrsealed cry

Ok Wifey... cheesy
Re: Dear Future Husband!!!! by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 28, 2015
vizkiz:

dear future wife, I am praying for you too and I have been keeping the love in my heart for that special girl that will finally get to be mine. But e be like say I Don dey tire.

It's been 7months I have been waiting and praying and I am growing cold feet. I also have a fragile heart and I am human. Can easily get tempted seems I am about to start the chase after some other girlscry

I am doing what it takes to be the best husband in the whole wide world. Thanks smiley

hmmm sorry abt the 'cold feet' it will gt Hot soon grin
Re: Dear Future Husband!!!! by Ozavize88(f): 8:38am On Sep 28, 2015
nickkylawve:
thanks boo
U welcome sweetheart
Re: Dear Future Husband!!!! by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 28, 2015
SenhorSean:

Ok Wifey... cheesy
grin is gd u tk note
Re: Dear Future Husband!!!! by vizkiz: 8:41am On Sep 28, 2015
nickkylawve:
hmmm sorry abt the 'cold feet' it will gt Hot soon grin

how soon? undecided
Re: Dear Future Husband!!!! by donTbone(m): 8:42am On Sep 28, 2015
nickkylawve:
Dear future husband...
lipsrsealed cry

Dear future wife...
please I beg you, n am also praying for you...
please if u knw u wil cheat on me, lie and be unfaithful, remain where you are.
If u knw u will chase men that richer than I wil be, please remain single
If u knw u will keep nagging and giving me attitude, I can help u get a contract with nollywood.
I beg you, I have a fragile heart, soul and body.
I will try my best to be d best husband and father in your world if you play your role well. Thank you lipsrsealed cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Dear Future Husband!!!! by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 28, 2015
vizkiz:

how soon? undecided
bring them here *ran to gt boiled oil*
Re: Dear Future Husband!!!! by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 28, 2015
donTbone:

Dear future wife...
please I beg you, n am also praying for you...
please if u knw u wil cheat on me, lie and be unfaithful, remain where you are.
If u knw u will chase men that richer than I wil be, please remain single
If u knw u will keep nagging and giving me attitude, I can help u get a contract with nollywood.
I beg you, I have a fragile heart, soul and body.
I will try my best to be d best husband and father in your world if you play your role well. Thank you lipsrsealed cheesy
we are faithful u don't need to worry about that grin
Re: Dear Future Husband!!!! by donTbone(m): 8:48am On Sep 28, 2015
nickkylawve:
we are faithful u don't need to worry about that grin

we don't just beat ladies, I assure you of that! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dear Future Husband!!!! by henribj(m): 8:49am On Sep 28, 2015
hahahaha
true confessions by OP
Re: Dear Future Husband!!!! by IamLEGEND1: 8:49am On Sep 28, 2015

Re: Dear Future Husband!!!! by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 28, 2015
donTbone:

we don't just beat ladies, I assure you of that! cheesy
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Dear Future Husband!!!! by donTbone(m): 8:52am On Sep 28, 2015
nickkylawve:
undecided lipsrsealed

that's wah am talking abou angry
Re: Dear Future Husband!!!! by Mznaett: 9:01am On Sep 28, 2015
Make sensegrin

But e go gree hear word?undecided
Re: Dear Future Husband!!!! by Tallesty1(m): 9:03am On Sep 28, 2015
That moment when you are checking your Nairaland profile 30 years later.

And you come across this post.

And you are still single.

1 Like

Re: Dear Future Husband!!!! by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 28, 2015
Tallesty1:
That moment when you are checking your Nairaland profile 30 years later.

And you come across this post.

And you are still single.
Godforbid
Re: Dear Future Husband!!!! by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 28, 2015
Mznaett:
Make sensegrin

But e go gree hear word?undecided
grin thts y m lettn him knw grin lol
Re: Dear Future Husband!!!! by rottennaija(m): 9:26am On Sep 28, 2015
nickkylawve:
Dear future husband...
lipsrsealed cry

Dear future wife, it has always been my resolve to love you the best way I can. To be faithful to you and you alone. You may not know, but I may be more fragile than you and very emotional. I am keeping myself for you, when I finally meet you, I believe that will be the happiest day of my life.

I agree with you on how you should be treated and I believe that is best way to treat a woman. I am even willing to go the extra mile for you. That being said, I'm imploring you to use this period, between now and the time we will meet to learn how well to treat a man, how you should act when he needs to be alone, when he is trying to solve his own problems and when he will need you. You should also learn to know that there is a time to keep silent and a time to speak. I recommend you read this nice book, "Men are from Mars, Women from venus", it will really help us.

On a final note, I want to let you know one thing about me, I hate cheaters. If there is anything I cannot forgive is a girl that cheats, let alone a wife. If you are currently sleeping with any guy, then there should not be any future between us. I'm keeping myself for you and I expect nothing less from you. Love you.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Future Husband!!!! by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 28, 2015
rottennaija:

Dear future wife, it has always been my resolve to love you the best way I can. To be faithful to you and you alone. You may not know, but I may be more fragile than you and very emotional. I am keeping myself for you, when I finally meet you, I believe that will be the happiest day of my life.

I agree with you on how you should be treated and I believe that is best way to treat a woman. I am even willing to go the extra mile for you. That being said, I'm imploring you to use this period, between now and the time we will meet to learn how well to treat a man, how you should act when he needs to be alone, when he is trying to solve his own problems and when he will need you. You should also learn to know that there is a time to keep silent and a time to speak. I recommend you read this nice book, "Men are from Mars, Women from venus", it will really help us.

On a final note, I want to let you know one thing about me, I hate cheaters. If there is anything I cannot forgive is a girl that cheats, let alone a wife. If you are currently sleeping with any guy, then there should not be any future between us. I'm keeping myself for you and I expect nothing less from you. Love you.
awwwww touching. grin
Re: Dear Future Husband!!!! by rottennaija(m): 9:39am On Sep 28, 2015
nickkylawve:
awwwww touching. grin
Sorry about that, you bare your mind, I bare mine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! / If This Is What It Means To Cheat On My Husband, Then I Will Do It Again / Please Ladies Be Careful Of "Tip Of The Head"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.