Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

FREE Vehicle Diagnosis In PH - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / FREE Vehicle Diagnosis In PH (1908 Views)

Free Car Diagnosis In Abuja / Free Oil, Free Oil Filter,free Oil Change, Free Vehicle Scan / Free Vehicle Scan For Car/s & Suvs Owners In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FREE Vehicle Diagnosis In PH by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:01am On Sep 28, 2015
I'm presently in portharcourt in a friend's place, DIGITAL CAR SOLUTIONS LTD and we decided to conduct a free diagnosis on vehicles from today 28th Sept till 2nd OCT 2015. Location is 36 Eze Gbakagbaka Avenue Woji off Woji Elelenwo road by Chelsea filling station.

For more inquiries call chucks on 08033121865.

Gazzuzz 08023251039
Re: FREE Vehicle Diagnosis In PH by jodeci(m): 10:03am On Sep 28, 2015
Called Chuks but he never picked,I would have to navigate my way to your location.I have got plethora of xmas lights on my dashboard.
Re: FREE Vehicle Diagnosis In PH by jodeci(m): 10:11am On Sep 28, 2015
U too aint picking your call,I beg make una add fee jor! @ least that will motivate you to pick calls.
Re: FREE Vehicle Diagnosis In PH by whyteboyz03(m): 12:37pm On Sep 28, 2015
Gazzuzzz, I'd like to meet u in person . is it possible on 1st Oct at ur eze gbakagbaka place?
Re: FREE Vehicle Diagnosis In PH by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
All the lines are on and working, sorry there were too many car issues all at once.
Re: FREE Vehicle Diagnosis In PH by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
whyteboyz03:
Gazzuzzz, I'd like to meet u in person . is it possible on 1st Oct at ur eze gbakagbaka place?

Can't say for now, work is really demanding in lagos.
Re: FREE Vehicle Diagnosis In PH by Carshopper(m): 10:40am On Sep 29, 2015
chucks 08033123865...am already there waiting grin
Re: FREE Vehicle Diagnosis In PH by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
When are you coming to IB?
Re: FREE Vehicle Diagnosis In PH by Bright2(m): 5:23pm On Oct 02, 2015
Disappointed embarassed embarassed
Re: FREE Vehicle Diagnosis In PH by samonom(m): 6:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
Disappointed too, it is better you dont make promises to people when you known that it iwill not be realistic. Wasted my time & fuel only to be told to pay b4 scanning, was told he left on d 1st in d morning.. Naija lesson
Re: FREE Vehicle Diagnosis In PH by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
GAZZUZZ:
I'm presently in portharcourt in a friend's place, DIGITAL CAR SOLUTIONS LTD and we decided to conduct a free diagnosis on vehicles from today 28th Sept till 2nd OCT 2015. Location is 36 Eze Gbakagbaka Avenue Woji off Woji Elelenwo road by Chelsea filling station.

For more inquiries call chucks on 08033121865.

Gazzuzz 08023251039

Bolded
Re: FREE Vehicle Diagnosis In PH by eherbal(m): 1:54pm On Oct 03, 2015
Punterlord01,lomomike,kingreign .Enough Amusement Already.Sheath The Sword .This Is Uncalled For. This Is Not Politics Section. Stop Acting As If You're Both Married To The Same Man. undecided

2 Likes

Re: FREE Vehicle Diagnosis In PH by fanex: 4:25pm On Oct 03, 2015
My own scan no be free and its lagos.

1 Like

Re: FREE Vehicle Diagnosis In PH by boldx(m): 8:37am On Oct 04, 2015
Attention Gazzuzz, Lomomike/Kingreign, Punterslord et al,

I am not too surprised at Lomomike's attitude. I have been on Nairaland for over 6 years, and i must say he needs to work on his attitude a whole lot. I don't know why he supports Gazzuzz so much and in that bid, he insults everyone that has issues with him. Gazzuzz is old enough to defend himself if he wants to. Gazzuzz please tell him to stop running his mouth on everything that concerns you. I had a sad experience where i was advising someone on scanning a few weeks ago and Kingreign showed up and started insulting me that why should i scan a car when i cannot fix. I have good experience in detecting car faults with my scanner but i am not a mechanic that can repair. I have helped so many people through Nairaland Abuja to scan their cars or detect errors and no one has come to complain here.
Enough said, Kingreign or Lomomike, please be nice to people on this forum. You have insulted many people here while you were a moderator and even after. I don't need to dig up old threads on your attitude cos its not worth it. I know you will insult me again but no problem. I am not the first person and i wont be the last. May God have mercy on us all. Chiebube

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FREE Vehicle Diagnosis In PH by kingreign(m): 9:12am On Oct 04, 2015
boldx:
Attention Gazzuzz, Lomomike/Kingreign, Punterslord et al,

I am not too surprised at Lomomike's attitude. I have been on Nairaland for over 6 years, and i must say he needs to work on his attitude a whole lot. I don't know why he supports Gazzuzz so much and in that bid, he insults everyone that has issues with him. Gazzuzz is old enough to defend himself if he wants to. Gazzuzz please tell him to stop running his mouth on everything that concerns you. I had a sad experience where i was advising someone on scanning a few weeks ago and Kingreign showed up and started insulting me that why should i scan a car when i cannot fix. I have good experience in detecting car faults with my scanner but i am not a mechanic that can repair. I have helped so many people through Nairaland Abuja to scan their cars or detect errors and no one has come to complain here.
Enough said, Kingreign or Lomomike, please be nice to people on this forum. You have insulted many people here while you were a moderator and even after. I don't need to dig up old threads on your attitude cos its not worth it. I know you will insult me again but no problem. I am not the first person and i wont be the last. May God have mercy on us all. Chiebube

Thanks, I've heard you.
I vouch for Gazzuzz'es integrity because I have referred quite a number of clients to him even while I was a moderator and none of them have come back to complain, rayher they came back with good testimonies and praises. Gazzuzz operates on a policy of honesty and integrity so it not nice that some random person comes online and rubbish that great name he's built. Even if he doesn't reply back, I will have yo reply back because he's been tried and trusted.

You said when I was lomomike, I was brash and insulted people, pls provide evidences, screenshots etc. I am waiting.
As for that punterlord complaining and wailing like a wounded fowl, I know his alternate username, when I was a moderator, he was always attacking and bringing up insults when ever he saw a spam thread (as if na him install me as moderator or him dey pay me for being a moderator) however, I've forgiven him.
As for my quickly dismissing you last 2 weeks, I did that because not everything in automobile might require scanning, auto repairs goes beyond detecting of faults.
Sorry if you found that as an insult, I have forgiven you too.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Give A Candid Review Of The Mercedes Benz ML 320 2000-2002 Models / Check On Engine History. / Chrysler Mechanic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.