Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Guys..this How You Know A Girl Like You And She Want To Be With You Forever - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys..this How You Know A Girl Like You And She Want To Be With You Forever (2604 Views)

Was I Evil to Treat a Legless Girl like This? / Guys, This Fresh Girls "Toto" Will Make You Wet / Once I See A Girl Like This, Am Getting Married INSTANTLY! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys..this How You Know A Girl Like You And She Want To Be With You Forever by datprincess(f): 9:41am On Sep 28, 2015
With these signs, you know she likes you and want to be with you
My guys, It’s not always easy to know if a girl likes you.
Just when you assume a girl is interested in you, you may find out that she’s only being friendly or nice.. Lol..
Follow these steps to find out if the girl you have your heart set on really likes you.

11 Ways To Know If A Girl Likes You:

1. One of the easiest ways to find out if a girl likes you is by watching her behavior when she’s with her friends. Do you see her friends nudging her while she blushes and discreetly looks at you now and then? there’s definitely a crush in the air!

2. You bump into her all the time.
If you don’t know this girl or haven’t been introduced to her, and you still see her in places where you like hanging out, she may want to catch your attention.

3. You catch her staring at you often.
If a girl can’t stop staring at you, especially when you’re busy or occupied with something else, it’s a good sign to show that she has something romantic in mind when it comes to your thoughts.
4. When you have a conversation with this girl, she constantly reminds you about how sweet you are. Being labeled a sweet guy isn’t always a...CLICK HERE FOR MORE...http://www.odiongist.com/2015/09/with-these-signs-you-know-she-likes-you.html

1 Share

Re: Guys..this How You Know A Girl Like You And She Want To Be With You Forever by magabounce(m): 9:42am On Sep 28, 2015
la click la bend

2 Likes

Re: Guys..this How You Know A Girl Like You And She Want To Be With You Forever by Tapout(m): 9:49am On Sep 28, 2015
sweetheart the space btw your natural eyebrow and the artificial one is big enough to park a 911 truck embarassed ..i had to zoom in on it to clear my doubts

nice tho

2 Likes

Re: Guys..this How You Know A Girl Like You And She Want To Be With You Forever by Obinovictor(m): 9:51am On Sep 28, 2015
Really? I should click that? Hades No!!!
Re: Guys..this How You Know A Girl Like You And She Want To Be With You Forever by passionate88: 9:52am On Sep 28, 2015
magabounce:
la click la bend
la click la crawl.

1 Like

Re: Guys..this How You Know A Girl Like You And She Want To Be With You Forever by IamLEGEND1: 9:53am On Sep 28, 2015
you dey post link?

1 Like

Re: Guys..this How You Know A Girl Like You And She Want To Be With You Forever by henribj(m): 9:54am On Sep 28, 2015
inconclusive
Re: Guys..this How You Know A Girl Like You And She Want To Be With You Forever by ifex370(m): 10:14am On Sep 28, 2015
magabounce:
la click la bend

bend into 2

1 Like

Re: Guys..this How You Know A Girl Like You And She Want To Be With You Forever by Adasun(m): 12:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
Lols so op make i click dat link abi?
Re: Guys..this How You Know A Girl Like You And She Want To Be With You Forever by datprincess(f): 7:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
Adasun:
Lols so op make i click dat link abi?
with your 10 free mb?
Re: Guys..this How You Know A Girl Like You And She Want To Be With You Forever by Homguy(m): 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
datprincess:
My guys, It’s not always easy to know if a girl likes you.
Just when you assume a girl is interested in you, you may find out that she’s only being friendly or nice.. Lol..
Follow these steps to find out if the girl you have your heart set on really likes you.

11 Ways To Know If A Girl Likes You:

1. One of the easiest ways to find out if a girl likes you is by watching her behavior when she’s with her friends. Do you see her friends nudging her while she blushes and discreetly looks at you now and then? there’s definitely a crush in the air!

2. You bump into her all the time.
If you don’t know this girl or haven’t been introduced to her, and you still see her in places where you like hanging out, she may want to catch your attention.

3. You catch her staring at you often.
If a girl can’t stop staring at you, especially when you’re busy or occupied with something else, it’s a good sign to show that she has something romantic in mind when it comes to your thoughts.
4. When you have a conversation with this girl, she constantly reminds you about how sweet you are. Being labeled a sweet guy isn’t always a...CLICK HERE FOR MORE...http://www.odiongist.com/2015/09/with-these-signs-you-know-she-likes-you.html
are you by any shot a related to BARBIE? the doll? @dp. :- undecided

Forgive me, but how old are you?
You are free to insult me, or ignore both questions...or do both. smiley
Re: Guys..this How You Know A Girl Like You And She Want To Be With You Forever by danimodd(m): 10:57pm On Oct 03, 2015
Homguy:
are you by any shot a related to BARBIE? the doll? @dp. :- undecided

Forgive me, but how old are you?
You are free to insult me, or ignore both questions...or do both. smiley
Re: Guys..this How You Know A Girl Like You And She Want To Be With You Forever by gab264(m): 11:27pm On Oct 03, 2015
!!!!!!!!Forever ki!!!
Re: Guys..this How You Know A Girl Like You And She Want To Be With You Forever by gab264(m): 11:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
Re: Guys..this How You Know A Girl Like You And She Want To Be With You Forever by gab264(m): 11:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
!!!!!!!!Forever ki!!!
No need for that anyway..
But thanks for the for the..............any girl way display dis useless characters I go expell her sharparly.
Re: Guys..this How You Know A Girl Like You And She Want To Be With You Forever by datprincess(f): 8:28am On Oct 05, 2015
gab264:
!!!!!!!!Forever ki!!!
No need for that anyway..
But thanks for the for the..............any girl way display dis useless characters I go expell her sharparly.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, She Left This Morning Without Her Cloths. "True Life Story. / Please Help, She Wants Me Desperately!!! / WHY Men Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.