Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

OFFICIAL- The Most Economically Viable States In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OFFICIAL- The Most Economically Viable States In Nigeria (6999 Views)

Niger Delta Militants’ Objective Is To Colonize Nigeria Economically – Buhari / Western Nigeria Most Economically Viable Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OFFICIAL- The Most Economically Viable States In Nigeria by PentiumPro(f): 12:50pm On Sep 28, 2015
THE FIRST SINKING HOLE IN NIGERIA WILL OCCUR IN THE SOUTH EAST OF NIGERIAN

Re: OFFICIAL- The Most Economically Viable States In Nigeria by shakaZuIlu: 12:51pm On Sep 28, 2015
AmadiObinna:

Mba emeritus micheal, I am facing him for sure.

grin

ok naa kwantinue grin
Re: OFFICIAL- The Most Economically Viable States In Nigeria by shakaZuIlu: 12:56pm On Sep 28, 2015
AmadiObinna:

Bloodykiller, I will always catch you even if you change moniker 100 times. Just laughing you..... grin grin grin grin

yes am bloodykiller because I don't have hide my modus operandi so you didn't archive anything roger that bastard?
Re: OFFICIAL- The Most Economically Viable States In Nigeria by shakaZuIlu: 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
AmadiObinna:
WHERE IS EBUKA IHEABUNIKE AKA BUDDAHMONK, ANAMBRADOTA. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I KNOW YOU ARE TIRED OF YOUR USELESS LIFE, AT YOUR AGE YOU STILL LIVE WITH YOUR AGED MOTHER. MAY THE PERSON THAT CURSED FORGIVE YOU SOON.

YEEBHOE LAND IS CURSED.

IPOB YOUTH

he just passed his message and left you to wallow in pains grin

2 Likes

Re: OFFICIAL- The Most Economically Viable States In Nigeria by shakaZuIlu: 12:59pm On Sep 28, 2015
AmadiObinna:

Let me call those that will handle you before i start with you.

cc: Emeritus865
Okolochyke
After1

good day grin i don't have time for cowards tongue

*unfollow thread * cheesy

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL- The Most Economically Viable States In Nigeria by forgiveness: 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
FKO81:

You are here again

grin as you can see.

This is where you may have the edge over Oyo.
Re: OFFICIAL- The Most Economically Viable States In Nigeria by PentiumPro(f): 1:56pm On Sep 28, 2015
shakaZuIlu:

yes am bloodykiller because I don't have hide my modus operandi so you didn't archive anything roger that bastard?
Seriously, all jokes aside, you are one of those numerous illiterates in Onitsha.

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL- The Most Economically Viable States In Nigeria by ADUBA1(m): 2:32pm On Sep 28, 2015
U dont know Ogun State. I m from ss but believe dt d list cant be complete without Ogun state. Most industries are there
BuddahMonk:

Ogun State being there did great disservice to the list but I know why they got the Brownie point because of Tunde Lemo.

SW is cursed, without attaching to Lagos they are doomed, Yobe and Zamfara would've been more economically viable than all SW states combined.
Re: OFFICIAL- The Most Economically Viable States In Nigeria by 7lives: 3:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
Balkan:
Remove Igbos investment in Lagos and Ogun, you will see those states will not be there

You mean the provision stores and other petty businesses? ordinary aboki who pushes pepper and all around to sell makes more money than some of these shops because aboki don't even pay rents grin grin.
Re: OFFICIAL- The Most Economically Viable States In Nigeria by zuchyblink(m): 3:55pm On Sep 28, 2015
Yorub-ass are running mad because of this thread. I have come to realize that yorubas live on lies.
Do you know that in all six states mentioned here Igbos control great or fair share of it.
The Rivers,Anambra,Abia,Lagos you are hearing today is because of Igbo ingenuity

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OFFICIAL- The Most Economically Viable States In Nigeria by zuchyblink(m): 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
95 percent of people commenting on this thread are putting on Aba made wears knowingly or unknowingly

5 Likes

Re: OFFICIAL- The Most Economically Viable States In Nigeria by Yeske2(m): 4:08pm On Sep 28, 2015
Some people sabi vex o, CBN released a report and they're angry. Was it the OP that released it?

4 Likes

Re: OFFICIAL- The Most Economically Viable States In Nigeria by zuchyblink(m): 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2015
Yeske2:
Some people sabi vex o, CBN released a report and they're angry. Was it the OP that released it?
hahahahahahahahaha......no mind them

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL- The Most Economically Viable States In Nigeria by basilo101: 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2015
Lagos, Kano, Rivers and FCT have significant igbo presence presence. OYo cant make the list, igbos dnt live in mud houses with rusted roofs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OFFICIAL- The Most Economically Viable States In Nigeria by Duru1(m): 8:50pm On Sep 28, 2015
meforyou1:
God bless igboland

Igbo land had already been blessed and there is nothing the haters can do about it.

3 Likes

Re: OFFICIAL- The Most Economically Viable States In Nigeria by omoreminder2: 10:33am On Sep 29, 2015
7lives:

You mean the provision stores and other petty businesses? ordinary aboki who pushes pepper and all around to sell makes more money than some of these shops because aboki don't even pay rents grin grin.

funmi, you will cry on nairaland soon when pictures of your fat face will be all over the place......

You will be popular soon funmi.... cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OFFICIAL- The Most Economically Viable States In Nigeria by forgiveness: 10:51am On Sep 29, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Of curse we aint so why do you ask

Don't you think that the CBN report of 2013 has been overtaken by events?
Re: OFFICIAL- The Most Economically Viable States In Nigeria by AnambraDota: 9:33pm On Sep 30, 2015
forgiveness:

Don't you think that the CBN report of 2013 has been overtaken by events?

Like what, list why SW is mobile and SE is static now
Re: OFFICIAL- The Most Economically Viable States In Nigeria by KelleneOkonkwo: 9:34pm On Sep 30, 2015
AnambraDota:

Like what, list why SW is mobile and SE is static now

Ebuka my loyal slave.
Re: OFFICIAL- The Most Economically Viable States In Nigeria by tonychristopher: 3:21pm On Oct 01, 2015
lagbaja:
The report talked about states with highest CASH TRANSACTIONS, this is mostly common with states where a lot of retail activities goes on. States involved in high volume agriculture and manufacturing are not likely to be involved in high volume cash transacrions. High cash transaction has nothing to do with economic viability.

They don't use cash in agricultural business ..they use cowries or barter

Find another gist
Re: OFFICIAL- The Most Economically Viable States In Nigeria by AnambraDota: 3:28pm On Oct 01, 2015
tonychristopher:

They don't use cash in agricultural business ..they use cowries or barter

Find another gist

Oyo State is civil service state, the biggest slum in Africa is Ibadan the capital
Re: OFFICIAL- The Most Economically Viable States In Nigeria by tonychristopher: 3:34pm On Oct 01, 2015
AnambraDota:

Oyo State is civil service state, the biggest slum in Africa is Ibadan the capital
Onye OMA......kedu ije?
Re: OFFICIAL- The Most Economically Viable States In Nigeria by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 5:12pm On Oct 01, 2015
lagbaja:
The report talked about states with highest CASH TRANSACTIONS, this is mostly common with states where a lot of retail activities goes on. States involved in high volume agriculture and manufacturing are not likely to be involved in high volume cash transacrions. High cash transaction has nothing to do with economic viability.

Which of the states listed up there is not industrial?
Check bank deposit mobilization and concentration of banks as well, abia and anambra no dey carry last.
Re: OFFICIAL- The Most Economically Viable States In Nigeria by AnambraDota: 5:25pm On Oct 01, 2015
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Which of the states listed up there is not industrial?
Check bank deposit mobilization and concentration of banks as well, abia and anambra no dey carry last.

I don't know why Yorubass are killing themselves over the list, Aba is a top five industrial city in Nigeria, Onitsha and Nnewi are still industrial clusters.

Anambra and Abia are home to the highest concentration of indigenous manufacturing coys in Nigeria.

Commercially and industrially both states are not doing badly, I wonder which state Yorubas don't want to be there.

Am tired of yorubass
Re: OFFICIAL- The Most Economically Viable States In Nigeria by aresa: 5:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
Anambra State with less than N2 billion/year igr is economic viable? joker.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. / INEC Moves To Probe Fire At Ondo Office, Says Election Will Still Hold / Yorubas Littered With Homeless Beggars, All Children And Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.