Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Help- Losing Weight? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help- Losing Weight? (703 Views)

Losing Fat Belt For Men And Women Without Exercise Now Available In Nigeria / Losing Weight Has Destroyed My Sex Life / Losing Weight After Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help- Losing Weight? by McSteamy(f): 11:19pm On Apr 17, 2009
im 5'3 and weigh 8 stones, i really want to lose weight especially my booty and thighs/legs

what kind of workouts should i be doing

what foods should i be eating and which ones to avoid

and any other tips you think are helpful are appreciated

i want to see results in 1 year time or before that

thanks!!!!!
Re: Help- Losing Weight? by trimandtrendy(f): 10:30pm On May 01, 2009
McSteamy:

im 5'3 and weigh 8 stones, i really want to lose weight especially my booty and thighs/legs

what kind of workouts should i be doing

what foods should i be eating and which ones to avoid

and any other tips you think are helpful are appreciated

i want to see results in 1 year time or before that

thanks!!!!!

check my site in my signature, i have a lot of info on weight loss there,

Try eating foods that are high in protein, dont starve yourself, just make sure your portion sizes are greatly reduced. Also you need to start exercising. 30 mins in the morning, 30 mins in the evening, Tummy exercises would also be very good for you. if you live in lag, you can always join an aerobics group at national stadium where they do workouts and tummy exercises 5 times a week for 2k per month.

For booty and thighs, what you really need to be doing is staircase exercising. At stadium, you can do staircase exercises where you would climb over a thousand steps, besides you would see several other people there which would help motivate you. All these things are free o.

Drink at least 8 cups of water each day, no eating at late hours. no more fried foods, reduce eba intake to once a week, and make sure you take very little amount when you do.

If you have anymore questions i would answer, also check my old posts on nairaland, i have advice there

(1) (Reply)

A'm Having Pain In One Of My Testis / Know The Damages You Are Creating To Your Healt Without You Knowing / Quality Fragrance Concetrated Liquid Soap For Your Kitchen, Homes, Offices 4sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.