Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,828,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. (74809 Views)

Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) / Parents This Is What Your Children Say About You Outside / Discipline: Funny Things Kids Were Beaten For Back In The Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by sparklefresh(f): 5:40pm On Oct 15, 2015
HenryDion:
I told my younger bro to read well cause his mates are already in JSS 1, he replied by telling me that my mates are already married. I really had a good laugh that day.

CORRECT PIKIN grin
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Phemostiga(m): 6:33pm On Oct 15, 2015
kaziblake:
My neighbour 4yrs old daughter was asked to pray during a small get 2gether party organised by my mother.she started by saying,ijn any poison iya David put inside dis food to make us die will go back 2d sender.we were all shocked,my mum was so embrarrased
your neigbour dey attend MFM
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
While bathing with my 3 yrs old nephew, she my huge manhuud n tried to touch it, i told him not to! He asked why n i told him that its a gun n that it kills people.
So the next afternoon, when i was in d room, he had a quarel with the other child who was a bit older n stronger than him. Meanwhile in d room, i over heard em quarellinq, n the boy told my nephew
" i'll beat u untill u cry n if ur father come, i'll run to our village n he will not see me"
u knw kids naa, then my nephew boastfully replied
"taaaa! U dont knw that my big broda inside has a gun that he puts in his trouser, if u find my trouble again, i'll call him and he will bring it out and shoot u!"
. The oda kid quickly ran away!

7 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by awesome11(m): 7:14pm On Oct 15, 2015
cyara:
So my neighbour's daughter decided to pray for my sister, She lifted up my sister's hand and the next thing she said was "your armpit will not die in Jesus name.
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by awesome11(m): 7:15pm On Oct 15, 2015
cyara:
So my neighbour's daughter decided to pray for my sister, She lifted up my sister's hand and the next thing she said was "your armpit will not die in Jesus name.
You just made the 15th day of October, 2015 a very nice one for me! kiss
cyara:

You just made the 15th day of October, 2015 a very nice one for me!

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by MrsAnyanwu(f): 7:27pm On Oct 15, 2015
Best thread ever, it made my day, God bless everyone .....

5 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Totfulguy: 7:56pm On Oct 15, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:
Best thread ever, it made my day, God bless everyone .....

We all deserve a goooooood laugh in the flurry of bad new we are bombarded with all day! Am glad this made your day.
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Godsbaby1(f): 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2015
Blazinraj01:
Lool The boy is already forming big brother. grin
even up till he never fail to tell his brother that he is his senioir that he always respect him, and shud not talk back at him
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Blazinraj01(f): 8:25pm On Oct 15, 2015
Godsbaby1:
even up till he never fail to tell his brother that he is his senioir that he always respect him, and shud not talk back at him
Wow, that's nice. smiley
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by chijudith(f): 8:32pm On Oct 15, 2015
very funny!!!! had a good laugh. best thread
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by DebbyChris(f): 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
adedayourt:

dat means aunty debbie must be making gud meal wink wink
Lol
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by peeparty(m): 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
I so luv kids..today i must finish reading each page...
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by MrsAnyanwu(f): 9:53pm On Oct 15, 2015
Totfulguy:

We all deserve a goooooood laugh in the flurry of bad new we are bombarded with all day! Am glad this made your day.
tnx a million
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by awesome11(m): 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
MrBasketball:

You did with a blue jean while standing stylishly close to the wall in your bedroom.

I no wan dey yarn too much.

Bros, I hail o.. u don dey monitor her since 1806
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by awesome11(m): 10:10pm On Oct 15, 2015
Ganoderma:

Oh Lord ...... please hear my prayers and give me a child. Just one is all I ask....

Let me share this moments too.

By the virtue of the pure joy and the gladdening of our hearts this thread has provided to us, I annoint you for blessed children.. Not a joke, mark today's date and share your testimony with us in 9months time.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by LeslieChow(m): 10:38pm On Oct 15, 2015
awesome11:

By the virtue of the pure joy and the gladdening of our hearts this thread has provided to us, I annoint you for a blessed children.. Not a joke, mark today's date and share your testimony with us in 9months time.

I say a big AMEN to this. As it has been decreed, so shall it be.

12 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by MrBasketball: 10:58pm On Oct 15, 2015
awesome11:

Bros, I hail o.. u don dey monitor her since 1806
Na when I know her na. She's my wife to be.
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by teeghurl(f): 11:28pm On Oct 15, 2015
SexyKaycee:
My cousin Obinna when he was 3 loved this bric and lace's song Love is wicked, he would squeal and dance to it till the day we heard him singing "Everybody know that God is wicked" Laughter overtook us grin
lwkmd oooi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by lilmizwierd(f): 6:05am On Oct 16, 2015
Cetona:

How is your baby doing? grin. Regards to her. Is she the only kid you are babysitting?
Nope
She is fine sha
They are plenty o
but 2 come to my house
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by bomsilaga(m): 6:57am On Oct 16, 2015
Not like I have not been bathing with my kids.
I was bathing them this fateful day and I removed my clothes and My daughter when she was 4 started smiling sheepishly to my amazement. I asked until she was just saying for over 3 days, "daddy and J-boy are the same".
She would just be telling her mother or anyone that cares to listen of her new discovery.

bomsilaga:
Whenever I get to my family after travel, II tell my kids 6 and 4 to watch cartoons both in the sitting room and in their room because I have to discuss their school with my wife alone in the room. Man must understand him wife abi?
This had gone on for some months only for them to walk up to the room in protest that there's no need for the constant discussions because they want to quit going to school and that I should just come out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:04am On Oct 16, 2015
Awwwwww.. Kids are just so lovely kiss kiss.. Entertaining thread..

An incident happened of recent (I think during the 3rd term holiday).. My cousin (9+) who will be hitting JS2 came over for the holiday.. This boy is so intelligent and inquisitive that he just wants to know, and touches everything he sees.. I got so shocked when he mastered how to play games on my tab since I drop it @ home..

One fateful day, I came back from school.. From the gate, someone was kneeling and crawling towards me, eyes already swollen.. I was wondering what happened..

Me: E, what's the problem? Did anyone beat you? Why are you crying?
E: Nobody.. I did something bad, and I am sorry **still sniffing**
Me: What did you do?
E: I cannot say it.. You will beat me..
He brought out a sheet of paper from his pocket, dumped it in my hand, and ran away in shame..

Guess what was in the paper? grin grin.. I was angry that outta his inquisitiveness, he formatted my tab but I was so touched @ the letter he wrote me that I couldn't do anything to him embarassed embarassed.. And that was how I lost everything on that tab, and had to start afresh..

******This was what he wrote*****
No 1 Redeemed
Cresent Close
Rehoboth Estate
18-08-2015
Dear CHI,
I am sorry for wiping all the applications. I didn't know, I thought if I click the "reset device" it will cancel it or reset it. Pls forgive me and may God bless you and give you the money to repair the phone and and also get your seminar back.
Yours lovely
[Signed]
E. E.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Cetona(f): 8:18am On Oct 16, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

An incident happened of recent (I think during the 3rd term holiday).. My cousin (9+) who will be hitting JS2 came over for the holiday.. This boy is so intelligent and inquisitive that he just wants to know, and touches everything he sees.. I got so shocked when he mastered how to play games on my tab since I drop it @ home..

One fateful day, I came back from school.. From the gate, someone was kneeling and crawling towards me, eyes already swollen.. I was wondering what happened..

He brought out a sheet of paper from his pocket, dumped it in my hand, and ran away in shame..

Guess what was in the paper? grin grin.. I was angry that outta his inquisitiveness, he formatted my tab but I was so touched @ the letter he wrote me that I couldn't do anything to him embarassed embarassed.. And that was how I lost everything on that tab, and had to start afresh..
Awwwwn, even the stoniest of hearts will melt at this, lol. Kids!!

3 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 16, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Lol..that your cousin is so sweet

But d writings in d pix is not clear,would love to know what the boy wrote

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 16, 2015
I went to the hospital with my cousin and ha mum,my aunt. So this little cousin of mine who was about two years old then was just playing in the reception with another male kid. Then another male child came from no where and started draging my cousin from the first kid but the boy didn't want her to go..can u believe what this second kid did?? He slaped the first kid cheesy(serious hot slap oo) and dragged my cousin away;(
The mothers there were just laughing

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:31am On Oct 16, 2015
raffyreuz:

Lol..that your cousin is so sweet

But d writings in d pix is not clear,would love to know what the boy wrote
He is a sweet humble boy kiss.. From the letter, he said:

No 1 Redeemed
Cresent Close
Rehoboth Estate
18-08-2015
Dear CHI,
I am sorry for wiping all the applications. I didn't know, I though if I click the "reset device" it will cancel it or reset it. Pls forgive me and may God bless you and give you the money to repair the phone and and also get your seminar back.
Yours lovely
[Signed]
Elekwa Emmanuel.

Hahahahaha.. I couldn't even lay a finger on him.. I just swallowed the pains..

2 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:35am On Oct 16, 2015
Cetona:

Awwwwn, even the stoniest of hearts will melt at this, lol. Kids!!
Indeed!! Kids have a way of weakening us kiss embarassed
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by cupidhero(m): 8:52am On Oct 16, 2015
The energy they channel into the little things they love no be here. The way they millyrock is crazy,abi na shakitibobo....kids are just crazy in a lovely way.
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 16, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

He is a sweet humble boy kiss.. From the letter, he said:

No 1 Redeemed
Cresent Close
Rehoboth Estate
18-08-2015
Dear CHI,
I am sorry for wiping all the applications. I didn't know, I though if I click the "reset device" it will cancel it or reset it. Pls forgive me and may God bless you and give you the money to repair the phone and and also get your seminar back.
Yours lovely
[Signed]
Elekwa Emmanuel.

Hahahahaha.. I couldn't even lay a finger on him.. I just swallowed the pains..

He even fired prayer 4 you..lol,that's lovely of him

If only all kids were like this

3 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by gnchetts: 9:34am On Oct 16, 2015
My nice was sitting on her daddy's laps, she held her daddy's dick and said; see my daddy's tale mummy where is ur own tale? Who cud bear the laugh that followed the question

3 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by gnchetts: 9:54am On Oct 16, 2015
I used to stay with neighbour's little girl a lot that we do everything together. We sleep,eat,bath,go out together. But when I became pregnant, she was bathing with me and was not looking happy at all. I asked her what happened and she said. Y is ur belle big? I told her it's because I want to get u a friend. She then said hmmm ur belle is big but my own is small I don't want my belle to bigoo

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by adanny01(m): 10:03am On Oct 16, 2015
My second son who is 1+ and just learning to call names. My younger sister always plays with him hitting his bumbum and saying "see your bumbum". He will also do same but she will run. Its their play thing.

One day my wife wanted to test his speech so she called out familiar names while he repeated after her in his funny toddlers speech. She called 7 names already and he called back the same name like this:
Grand ma - Gan ma
Grand pa - Gan pa
Alheri - Ayeyi
Azumi - Aumi
Sarah - eya
Mummy - meme
Daddy - dada
The next one threw us into hilarious laughter
Aunty Rejoice - see your bumbum!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by dhtglobal(m): 10:48am On Oct 16, 2015
Hello everyone!
would you like to give your family a December to remember?

See the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/2669333/december-remember

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions / What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement / Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.