Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. (9711 Views)

Oritse Femi And His Bestman, Small Doctor Pictured / Oritse Femi Prostrates Before Nabila Fash's Parents At Their Traditional Wedding / Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by Rotimi47: 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2015
wakacome:
with that 1.7m u go shoot correct video for ur song and give it very good promotion...after u feature him won't u still spend to promote the song?better keep ur money and focus on how to promote ur song without looking for oritse femi........and I hope it is not that your song u uploaded on Nairaland a long time ago that u want to promote because the production na nonsense...
An average video starts from 3m.
Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 28, 2015
Rotimi47:
An average video starts from 3m.
oga am not talking from what I see or hear,am talking from what have done for people and still doing...all those videos wey u see done by unlimited LA,Patrick Elis,fizzle and bizzle films,Avalon okpe na average of 1.4....***I can only talk about those 4 I have listed....I don't know about others......and also it even depends on the concept of the video,u can shoot it with even 1m....there are some things I would have love to say here but e go be like say I dey cast those artistes...
Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by Rotimi47: 2:33pm On Sep 28, 2015
Sinnzu:
This guy don bring more lies again undecided

Honestly, the only thing i admire about this boy is how he lies with so much confidence.
I hope you people won't kill someone on Nairaland? grin
Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2015
Rotimi47:
I hope you people won't kill someone on Nairaland? grin

The guy does not pity himself. I saw his previous thread showing wads of cash as his "first payment" for a show. I come dey wonder wether nor be this same naija wey i dey?? A country where upcoming artists virtualy kneel and beg organisers just to perform for 5mins, and airforce1 or whatever he's called wants us to believe he was paid close to a hundred grand for that nonsense he sang.

Well, i aint a hater, but i'm definately not a sheep like most NL'ers are.

8 Likes

Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by bolajioginni: 2:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
Airforce1:
I met oritse femi yesterday and told him about my new song i want to drop this October And would love to feature him n the song.. he asked me to freestyle and i did.

He said its a cool song.. that he like it.
He gave me his number.. and I was happy because hes a guy I like so much and his style of music.

Hhmm.. so these morning i called.. the number went through.. I guess the guy that pick the call s his P.a so i told him how i met femi and all we discussed.

Dude just went straight to the point.. CAN YOU PAY#1.7million?

Lol
This is a very big lie ooo... Oristefemi collected 500k to feature on sossi ibebe with Olamide... Olqmide collected 1m from sossi.. So airforce1 stop your lies and focus on your career

2 Likes

Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by Airforce1(m): 3:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
bolajioginni:

This is a very big lie ooo... Oristefemi collected 500k to feature on sossi ibebe with Olamide... Olqmide collected 1m from sossi.. So airforce1 stop your lies and focus on your career

I have nothing to say to you
Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by Aminat508(f): 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
[size=15pt]Nawao Airforce must u open a thread for everything about u. Must u? Instead get a E-diary haba. Na u dey open your yansh for everybody to see embarassed[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by bolajioginni: 3:37pm On Sep 28, 2015
Airforce1:

I have nothing to say to you
You will surely have nothing to say because you are lying.. If he charges you 1.7m for collaboration so he will be charging 3m per show, which is not possible..
I can only believe you if oristefemi never wanted to sing with you that's why they said that amount to scare you

2 Likes

Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by bolajioginni: 3:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
undecided
Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by Airforce1(m): 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
I hear you
Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by peeparty(m): 3:52pm On Sep 28, 2015
Airforce1:

Yep You don't expect me to feature femi in all the three songs
I just want him to voice the chorus in this particular song
Just chorus
Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by peeparty(m): 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2015
Airforce1:

Yep You don't expect me to feature femi in all the three songs
I just want him to voice the chorus in this particular song
Just chorus
Your making me feel you Dont listen advice why?
Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by peeparty(m): 3:57pm On Sep 28, 2015
waleyp:
Do you need already made artiste to blow? I know you cant pay that much but you can do much without him. See my brother if your song is good and you ve the right team and you promote the song then. You will make it

No advice better than this bra....

Hard work plus God is the VERY key...

2 Likes

Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 28, 2015
Sinnzu:

The guy does not pity himself. I saw his previous thread showing wads of cash as his "first payment" for a show. I come dey wonder wether nor be this same naija wey i dey?? A country where upcoming artists virtualy kneel and beg organisers just to perform for 5mins, and airforce1 or whatever he's called wants us to believe he was paid close to a hundred grand for that nonsense he sang.

Well, i aint a hater, but i'm definately not a sheep like most NL'ers are.
I just don't get it. He uploaded a picture before of the supposed show which he got paid singing to cars that were parked.

He lies with too much confidence!

3 Likes

Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
kiss Daniel sef beta. but wait ooo who knws if chuka is lying again.
Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by pretydiva(f): 4:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
PinkBarbie:
What happened to them?
lolzzz..help me ask am oo
Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by hedonistic: 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
I'm not quite sure how the industry works, but do the big stars also demand payment before doing collabo with each other, like Flavour feat Psquare, MI feat Phyno, Iyanya feat D'Banj, etc?

What about remixes like Kiss Daniel feat Davido and Tiwa, and such, did Kiss Daniel pay them?
Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by rattlesnake(m): 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
Airforce1:
I met oritse femi yesterday and told him about my new song i want to drop this October And would love to feature him n the song.. he asked me to freestyle and i did.

He gave me his number.. and I was happy because hes a guy I like so much and his style of music.

Hhmm.. so these morning i called.. the number went through.. I guess the guy that pick the call s his P.a so i told him how i met femi and all we discussed.

Lol

I know some bad belle people will come here and say its a lie..
But its ok

Awon werey 100% undecided
are u a graduate
Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
Bloody liar and must you tell the whole world you want to feature someone. Keep deceiving yourself. #analyst

1 Like

Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by waleyp(m): 5:20pm On Sep 28, 2015
Am just tired of this pay me small money and i go kill your song if you are not sure of doing your song alone. If i get than 1.7m na oritse femi i go give? Am out of this case jor
Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by corneremperor: 5:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
@ Airforce1, i think you should try and beat down the price. You're on the right track by trying to feature a well known artist on your track. The main concern you should have is not going beyond your budget. Try to get him to agree to a price that's within your budget if you can. With him on the track, you will get more radio-play, and more attention from folks that don't know you yet. Good luck
Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by Airforce1(m): 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2015
corneremperor:
@ Airforce1, i think you should try and beat down the price. You're on the right track by trying to feature a well known artist on your track. The main concern you should have is not going beyond your budget. Try to get him to agree to a price that's within your budget if you can. With him on the track, you will get more radio-play, and more attention from folks that don't know you yet. Good luck
Thanks God bless you
Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by martyns303(m): 6:00pm On Sep 28, 2015
bolajioginni:

You will surely have nothing to say because you are lying.. If he charges you 1.7m for collaboration so he will be charging 3m per show, which is not possible..
I can only believe you if oristefemi never wanted to sing with you that's why they said that amount to scare you

My Brother u can see how this boy is lying anyhow, when I exposed him most NLs called me a hater. Wizkid charged N1m talk less of Femi. I can get someone to confirm this from Femi and record it because airforce1 is here destroying Femi's image.

1 Like

Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by tenderlaw(m): 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
Musicminista:
Fellow Nairalanders i need you help. Its my first ever music single and I need to know if its up to scratch,if icantcut it with those at the top. please i will need you comments n critcisms whether positive or negative. It will go a long way. Here the link:
www.reverbnation.com/q/64s6cl
Please help share so i can get a wide range of opinions. Also like if ot makes sense too! Thanks. MUSICMINISTA

Sorry bro. This os a very good example of how NOT to sing a song. No hard feelings bro, but you have to do better than this.
Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by waleyp(m): 6:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
He doesnt even ve to bring this issue online
Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by Airforce1(m): 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2015
martyns303:

My Brother u can see how this boy is lying anyhow, when I exposed him most NLs called me a hater. Wizkid charged N1m talk less of Femi. I can get someone to confirm this from Femi and record it because airforce1 is here destroying Femi's image.

I did not make this up

You can Call his P.a right now to confirm if a guy called him this morning to discuss a song he wants to feature oritse femi... And also ask him if he ever mentioned 1.7m to anyone this morning

I love femi... but telling me to bring 1.7m?

Habba!
I be student nau[/b] grin

1 Like

Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by cupidhero(m): 8:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
Airforce1:

Lol

But its ok

What about niggas thats been on this grind with you....abi you can't blow through them? Just push out good material enter market and then raise a few guap wey u go use get better producer wey go hook u up with a dope beat. A million top dawgs gets featured by upcoming artists every year so why do you think you featuring them go make you blow? Be like you hole hollandis to dey look for A-list artist. A good hook and a dope chorus plus a badazz beat is what matters in the style of music you are trying to do.
Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by Pvictor10(m): 8:26pm On Sep 28, 2015
Airforce1:

Lol

But its ok

It's against the ethics of the profession to publicize the dealing amount. After all, he no force you. So pay or keep quiet. Bad mouthing others won't take you to the top.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Asa Gay? / Spot The Difference! Who Is The Real Rihanna? / Photos Of 8 Year Old Married At Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.