Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. (9698 Views)

Oritse Femi And His Bestman, Small Doctor Pictured / Oritse Femi Prostrates Before Nabila Fash's Parents At Their Traditional Wedding / Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by Airforce1(m): 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
Pvictor10:

It's against the ethics of the profession to publicize the dealing amount. After all, he no force you. So pay or keep quiet. Bad mouthing others won't take you to the top.

What did you mean by "badmouthing"

Did read my write up at all?[/b]
Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by Mcowubaba: 8:57pm On Sep 28, 2015
Airforce1:

Yep
You don't expect me to feature femi in all the three songs

I just want him to voice the chorus in this particular song
Bro, u just showed unprofessionalism of a very high order... Why will u carry ur business with Oriste Femi nd come on nairaland undecided

It doesn't make sense sir.... Do u think if another artist knws wat u have done, nd you approach him/her for something..

Do u think the artist will be "free nd serious" with you, knowing fully well that you will bring the matter on a "very popular nd public forum" like this..be careful, we live in a very small nd digital world... U are an upcoming artist, play smart..

U can easily be frustrated by big-wits in the industry.... Somethings are Only meant to be discussed with ur family members, very close friends nd ur record label(if u have any)....Not nairaland...
Be warned... 4rm a concerned friend!!
Suce$$ sire!!

4 Likes

Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by Caracta(f): 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2015
Strike a business deal with this guy at your own risk. Be ready to read your life history on Nairaland.

Such level of immaturity!

4 Likes

Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by daveP(m): 9:53pm On Sep 28, 2015
Caracta:
Strike a business deal with this guy at your own risk. Be ready to read your life history on Nairaland.

Such level of immaturity!
wait pls i wantu clarify who exactly you're referring to grin i hope its not what im thinking. Pls is it femi or Op?

(jots a thing or two)
Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by Pvictor10(m): 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
Musicminista:
Fellow Nairalanders i need you help. Its my first ever music single and I need to know if its up to scratch,if icantcut it with those at the top. please i will need you comments n critcisms whether positive or negative. It will go a long way. Here the link:
www.reverbnation.com/q/64s6cl
Please help share so i can get a wide range of opinions. Also like if ot makes sense too! Thanks. MUSICMINISTA
The backups tried. You no try at all, no be play demand say make u come do for studio. The song kinda freestyle, add flesh to your songs:good lyrics

1 Like

Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by Caracta(f): 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2015
daveP:
wait pls i wantu clarify who exactly you're referring to grin i hope its not what im thinking. Pls is it femi or Op?

(jots a thing or two)

The OP of course. Just a phone conversation and he opened a thread. If Oritsefemi now agrees to collaborate, that would definitely be front page news on all Newspapers. Onto wetin na? Someone suggested a diary...that would do him good.

The guy is getting annoying abeg. He was cool before but now...geez! #i must trend by force#

5 Likes

Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by daveP(m): 10:14pm On Sep 28, 2015
Caracta:

The OP of course. Just a phone conversation and he opened a thread. If Oritsefemi now agrees to collaborate, that would definitely be front page news on all Newspapers. Onto wetin na? Someone suggested a diary...that would do him good.

The guy is getting annoying abeg. He was cool before but now...geez! #i must trend by force#
hehehehe i cant laugh again grin exactly what i was thinking you just said. (rereads op's write-up and burst up in pitiful laughter) smh.

Was about playing a connection card, seems i have to withdraw outrightly. Longest time.
Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by waleyp(m): 10:42pm On Sep 28, 2015
Make this guy just close this thread with padlock lol. Am out of here
Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by SkinnyDude(m): 10:48pm On Sep 28, 2015
why una hate this guy this much nah
Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by kellyJames5(m): 10:48pm On Sep 28, 2015
What does Oritse femi sing that he charges that much..... undecided
Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by adebisiolumide5(m): 12:18am On Sep 29, 2015
Unsad:
Lmfaooo. Better use that money do album. Oritshe Femi Kor sango love him ni

see punchline
Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by mizmia: 2:01am On Sep 29, 2015
Why don't you try Davido? I heard he doesn't charge upcoming artists
Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by ZeezaRapture(m): 3:52am On Sep 29, 2015
PinkBarbie:
My thought exactly.

i was dumbfounded for like 15mins when i saw your dp...shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked Deadly back side
Re: See How Much Oritse Femi Charged Me To Feature On My Song. by Tamee(f): 12:21pm On Sep 30, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebele Enemchukwu, Mrs Tourism UN Educates Women On Breast Cancer / Is That Amber Rose Ass????? / Photo Of Wizkid In School When He Was 12 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.