Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,074 members, 7,842,049 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Curvy Naija Babe Flaunts Her Assets In S#xy New Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Curvy Naija Babe Flaunts Her Assets In S#xy New Photos (1326 Views)

Lady With Huge Backside Trends Online After Showing Off Her Assets. Photos / Please Help! My S*xy New Girlfriend Has A Shocking Past, What Do I Do? / JEEEZZ!! Curvy Naija Babe Flaunts Her Assets In S#xy New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curvy Naija Babe Flaunts Her Assets In S#xy New Photos by yemioloyede(m): 1:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
She is kinda desperate for attention and has been releasing rough pics and video for it. See more pics…

http://yemioloyede..com/2015/09/curvy-naija-babe-flaunts-her-assets-in.html

Re: Curvy Naija Babe Flaunts Her Assets In S#xy New Photos by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2015
She is desperate for attention? undecided

I can see that.
Re: Curvy Naija Babe Flaunts Her Assets In S#xy New Photos by falconey(m): 1:51pm On Sep 28, 2015
mtcheeech the picture is not full.
Re: Curvy Naija Babe Flaunts Her Assets In S#xy New Photos by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
She is good to go
Re: Curvy Naija Babe Flaunts Her Assets In S#xy New Photos by lekjons(m): 4:00pm On Sep 28, 2015
dey dia make someone put coconut 4 chest dey deceive uundecided
Re: Curvy Naija Babe Flaunts Her Assets In S#xy New Photos by ilo04(m): 4:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
I don't like babe with too much breast like this
team small breast
Re: Curvy Naija Babe Flaunts Her Assets In S#xy New Photos by yemioloyede(m): 4:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
Thanks for the comments guys.. need you guys to pls comment on the blog as well, as recharge cards would be given at the end of every week for the person with the highest comments.. thanks, spread the news guys...
Re: Curvy Naija Babe Flaunts Her Assets In S#xy New Photos by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
See her beans _nipple tongue

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: 7 Types Of Gifts Guys Gives And What They Mean / Wife's Responce On Facebook After Husband Cheats On Her / How To French Kiss: The Dos And Don’ts Of French Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.