Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,058 members, 7,838,689 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

MUSLIM COUNTRIES REFUSE TO TAKE A SINGLE SYRIAN REFUGEE - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MUSLIM COUNTRIES REFUSE TO TAKE A SINGLE SYRIAN REFUGEE (2572 Views)

Choristers Refuse To Attend Member's Burial Because He Owed Choir Dues / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Priest Who Marked Independence On Refuse Dump In Owerri Sent On Transfer. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MUSLIM COUNTRIES REFUSE TO TAKE A SINGLE SYRIAN REFUGEE by parisbookaddict(f): 9:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
Blackfire:

how are u my dear? Who is this ifenes troubling my friend?.
Are u a foe or not?
Doing gud Mr Black
Re: MUSLIM COUNTRIES REFUSE TO TAKE A SINGLE SYRIAN REFUGEE by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Away with u the ignorant noisemaker

You should have ignored me but you chose to throw a stone first. Meanwhile get busy and do what you do best.

1 Like

Re: MUSLIM COUNTRIES REFUSE TO TAKE A SINGLE SYRIAN REFUGEE by parisbookaddict(f): 10:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
ifeness:

You should have ignored me but you chose to throw a stone first. Meanwhile get busy and do what you do best.

Actually i have been ignoring u,

I chose not to ignore you today because i have gotten tired of your asinine arrogance borne out of ignorance. .

U didnt know half of what u were talking about as u engaged the OP.. i have also seen some of ur ridiculous comments , i dont think u realise how ignorant u are...

Am done with you mr noisemaker..... go pretend u know something about an anything..
Re: MUSLIM COUNTRIES REFUSE TO TAKE A SINGLE SYRIAN REFUGEE by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Actually i have been ignoring u,

I chose not to ignore you today because i have gotten tired of your asinine arrogance borne out of ignorance. .

U didnt know half of what u were talking about as u engaged the OP.. i have also seen some of ur ridiculous comments , i dont think u realise how ignorant u are...

Am done with you mr noisemaker..... go pretend u know something about an anything..

Get busy,you know you want to wink

1 Like

Re: MUSLIM COUNTRIES REFUSE TO TAKE A SINGLE SYRIAN REFUGEE by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
proo212:

And i was born in this country as well...

Thanks for the link. It was informative. smiley
Re: MUSLIM COUNTRIES REFUSE TO TAKE A SINGLE SYRIAN REFUGEE by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
basilico:

Muslims fighting each other over which sect is right is a western induced war?
Muslims are so low, they fight each other, lose and blame the west. And Jews because Rothschild family is Jewish.
Muslims are people who should be separated from the rest of the sane world.
They should be separated from forward looking humanity and left to wallow in their 7th century ideals.

True. Boko Haram cannot use the excuse that the West invaded their country as a reason for killing people. Even if they kill everyone they will end up killing themselves.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Things That Stand Islam Out / Seun, Beware! / What Is Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.