Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,048 members, 7,953,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:45 AM

How Do I Make This Choice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Make This Choice (735 Views)

Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? / (photo)..... Guys, What If You Are Faced With This Choice? / Select What You Love Most About Your Woman By Making This Choice (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make This Choice by vicoo: 1:55am On Apr 18, 2009
I have a girl friend i am try to finalize relationship with. She is very young,20 years and i am 27.She visited me recently.And there is this other girl i met in the church,that is so interested in me;she calls me all day.i don't even bother to flash her let alone calling her,but she shows concern about me;and she is 28 years still undergraduate.though both of them are undergraduate.my confusion is that i like the first more,but she does'nt show concern about me.she calls once in awhile.then the second girl shows concern,but i don't like her for intimate frienship cos she will be driving to marriage rather than long time relationship, i seek for your advice,which one do i go for for a seriou relationship. your constructive criticsms are welcome
Re: How Do I Make This Choice by SeanT21(f): 2:03am On Apr 18, 2009
hmm,I am confuse about this one

[size=13pt] BUT[/size]

I will advise you to go with the church girl.Its obvious that she is interested in you.Spend more time with her and U might end up loving this gal.Do not waste your time with the first girl.She is not interested.
Re: How Do I Make This Choice by puskin: 5:22am On Apr 18, 2009
~I concur~
Re: How Do I Make This Choice by amebono13: 5:40am On Apr 18, 2009
SeanT21:

hmm,I am confuse about this one

[size=13pt] BUT[/size]

I will advise you to go with the church girl.Its obvious that she is interested in you.Spend more time with her and U might end up loving this gal.Do not waste your time with the first girl.She is not interested.

i very much disagree with you, and who told you she's not interested?just because she doesnt act desperate like d 28 yr old does not mean shes not interested,how r u so sure d 28 yr old is not desperate to get a man cos age is failing on her side?

@poster
dont go with sean's advice

go with the one u have true feelings for, if u love the 20 yr old then go for her, there r girls like dat, the fact dat she does nt cal u like the 28 yr old does not mean she does not love you,the 28 yr old might be calling u everyday and claim to be so concerned about you but the case might really be, "age is not on her side,and she needs to catch up with a man soon,not minding wat she has to do to get one" the devil u know is berra than d angel u dont know,how r u so sure the 28 yr old will still be as caring as she is now when  she becomes a "mrs"

there r two things involved here

20 yr old------knows she still has time and is quite young to understand things like u do

28 yr old----------old and desperate,looking for a man before her time finally runs out

now use ur brain and figure it out
Re: How Do I Make This Choice by Hollysmile: 6:29am On Apr 18, 2009
I rather would marry som1 dat loves me more dan i love her, dan de other way round. I don't think i need som1 dat i'll always try to impress!
Re: How Do I Make This Choice by amebono13: 6:58am On Apr 18, 2009
the fact that the 28 yr old calls every minute of d day does not mean she loves him more or even loves him at all

pleaseeeeee some women r pretenders

"d  ekwensu(devil) u know is beter than the angel u dont know"
Re: How Do I Make This Choice by Sissy3(f): 7:08am On Apr 18, 2009
amebo no1.:

the fact that the 28 yr old calls every minute of d day does not mean she loves him more or even loves him at all

pleaseeeeee some women r pretenders

"d  ekwensu(devil) u know is beter than the angel u dont know"

very true
Re: How Do I Make This Choice by ugo2u(m): 7:42am On Apr 18, 2009
Don't judge before you've heard from both sides. Spend time with both of them as friend and find out what they have in mind, test them to find out if they love you.for the older one that calls you befriend her but let her know you want a long relationship before you marry, if she bolts then she's not 4 u.anyway follow ur heart
Re: How Do I Make This Choice by Czarskit(m): 10:16am On Apr 18, 2009
~ Sweet oranges are plucked while sour ones lay scattered on the ground ~
Re: How Do I Make This Choice by ladybam(f): 11:25am On Apr 18, 2009
@poster

pick d one u love more.

(1) (Reply)

Why Does It Take Men Twice As Much Energy To Date Nigeria Girl In Europe / Re: Can You Demand For It From Your Partner- To Ladies / Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God Forgive Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.