Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,451 members, 7,954,770 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:53 AM

President Buhari To Address The UN General Assembly Shortly - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Address The UN General Assembly Shortly (15814 Views)

President Buhari, His Glasses & Smiles In Cute Photo Shortly After Jumaat Prayer / Is It Right For President Buhari To Address The Nation In Hausa? / Buhari, Obama, Ban Ki-Moon At UN General Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari To Address The UN General Assembly Shortly by patrick89(m): 5:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
please the dullardin.ho in. chief should not. come on my. screen!! that worthless, brainless thin has nothing to offer quote me anywhere

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Address The UN General Assembly Shortly by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
Bolade005:
This man will be the best Nigeria ever had. Quote me anywhere grin
Dats a big fat lie

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Address The UN General Assembly Shortly by sheymaziggy: 5:37pm On Sep 28, 2015
sinhin:
US president spoke in his language
Russia president spoke/read in his language
People-s rep of Korea president is speaking in her language

Will a Nigerian president ever address the world in his/her language?
Mr abeg what's s language o ?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Address The UN General Assembly Shortly by Beync(f): 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
eyesofgod:

Some things come with seeking knowledge and mixing with the right people.
you are right. So to where would direct someone who seek such knowledgw?
Re: President Buhari To Address The UN General Assembly Shortly by phollybee(m): 6:00pm On Sep 28, 2015
I believe he has something special to deliver

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Address The UN General Assembly Shortly by chinchum(m): 6:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
eyesofgod:
Patiently waiting. The UN self is a conglomeration of devil-controlled agents. At the appointed time of God it shall collapse.
pan phobic paranoid fellow.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Address The UN General Assembly Shortly by billyG(m): 6:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
Precious91:
They shouldn't make mistake again ooo
Didhe made mistake B4,all those wayward kids with cheap chinko pone sef.
Re: President Buhari To Address The UN General Assembly Shortly by billyG(m): 6:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
Emekamex:
Chai! Buhari will soon commit another blunder. It was West Germany the last time, I wonder what the new one would be? grin grin grin
How much are u paid 2 insult d ppl's prsdnt,a position yur useless father can never ever B

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Address The UN General Assembly Shortly by eyesofgod: 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2015
Beync:
you are right. So to where would direct someone who seek such knowledgw?

You are throwing me a challenge.
Re: President Buhari To Address The UN General Assembly Shortly by oluemmakay(m): 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2015
God bless our amiable president God bless the people of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Address The UN General Assembly Shortly by moufan: 6:26pm On Sep 28, 2015
the emir of Qatar speaking presently, he is presently destroying the Zionist state of israel. I am patiently waiting for the Turkish president erdogan to further destroy the murderous state of israel
Re: President Buhari To Address The UN General Assembly Shortly by eyesofgod: 6:27pm On Sep 28, 2015
chinchum:
Misnomer, come and take me to Yaba left. Biko, ejoo, abeg.
Re: President Buhari To Address The UN General Assembly Shortly by Souljaboi1: 6:27pm On Sep 28, 2015
kokoA:
When is mugabe speaking?

grin grin grin

Baba nla niyen
Re: President Buhari To Address The UN General Assembly Shortly by eyesofgod: 6:27pm On Sep 28, 2015
chinchum:
Mr Impostor, come and take me to Yaba left. Biko, ejoo, abeg.
Re: President Buhari To Address The UN General Assembly Shortly by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 28, 2015
BUHARI speech is by 8pm. It will be on bokoharam,Climate Change.

Note: In UN assembly, accent is not important neither is english language special. The only thing that matters is d content of the speech.

In UN
Russia speak in russian
China speaks in Chinese
France speaks in French
Saudi Arabia speaks in Arab
Germany in German
Korea in korean
And many other languages.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Address The UN General Assembly Shortly by Beync(f): 6:31pm On Sep 28, 2015
eyesofgod:

if you say so
Re: President Buhari To Address The UN General Assembly Shortly by Beync(f): 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
eyesofgod:

if you say so
Re: President Buhari To Address The UN General Assembly Shortly by Emekamex(m): 6:44pm On Sep 28, 2015
billyG:

My father is a first class dul(l)ard
I can see

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Address The UN General Assembly Shortly by eyesofgod: 6:51pm On Sep 28, 2015
Beync:
if you say so

It is a religious issue. But I must confess, I am still a peripheral figure in that faith.
Re: President Buhari To Address The UN General Assembly Shortly by Kemzone2003: 6:52pm On Sep 28, 2015
The Heads of States Luncheon

State Luncheon hosted by the Secretary-General for the Heads of Delegation to the Seventieth Session of the General Assembly

http://webtv.un.org/live-now/watch/the-heads-of-states-luncheon/4486540066001
Re: President Buhari To Address The UN General Assembly Shortly by Fearcom(m): 7:14pm On Sep 28, 2015
patrick89:
please the dullardin.ho in. chief should not. come on my. screen!! that worthless, brainless thin has nothing to offer quote me anywhere

The Ranting of an Ant

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Address The UN General Assembly Shortly by patrick89(m): 7:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
Fearcom:

The Ranting of an Ant
if I e-slap you now you will face front!!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Address The UN General Assembly Shortly by gr8gem(f): 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2015
so iran and iraq will be der at the UN meeting. Hope dey ll not continue deir war with deir speeches.
Re: President Buhari To Address The UN General Assembly Shortly by Fearcom(m): 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2015
patrick89:

if I e-slap you now you will face front!!!

Try it. e-diot
Re: President Buhari To Address The UN General Assembly Shortly by Beync(f): 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
eyesofgod:

It is a religious issue. But I must confess, I am still a peripheral figure in that faith.
i know it is. Your faith seems familiar.
Re: President Buhari To Address The UN General Assembly Shortly by Eziachi: 8:43pm On Sep 28, 2015
dearsly:
Our KUNU BUBU will surely mess up!....

Worst still him go collapse or mess 4 stage...
And the gullible ones will defend him.

He will blame it on Gej as usual....

God bless Nigeria
Keep praying and hoping for the worse for your fellow human being.
If I remembered correctly, he was supposed to die even before the election from cancer according to many of you.
And some of you are some how mistaking Buhari for Mrs Jonathan. Buhari ascent may not be everybody's cup of tea and so too many of you but he has a good command of spoken English language as far as I know.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Address The UN General Assembly Shortly by eyesofgod: 8:45pm On Sep 28, 2015
Beync:
i know it is. Your faith seems familiar.

Hmmmmm.
I know your drift. Any other thing is out of here.
Re: President Buhari To Address The UN General Assembly Shortly by oluseg2: 10:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
Soreza:
Mtcheww WORLD LEADERS DAY TALK U DAY TALK BUHARI, PUTIN, OBAMA AND CO ARE BEING WAITED, NIGERIA IS A JOKE OF A COUNTRY. Africans should go home develop your place with good leadership n earn world respect, just like PUTIN earned respect of the world for Russia till then Africa is a joke.
Have you developed your self? Must you type anything? A Joke calling his country "a joke".

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Address The UN General Assembly Shortly by henchamb(m): 11:57pm On Sep 28, 2015
President buhari is the next to speak in 20 minutes time
Re: President Buhari To Address The UN General Assembly Shortly by akinsbaba2015: 12:30am On Sep 29, 2015
Proud to be a Nigerian, great job by our own SAI BABA. Nigeria is certainly destined for greatness under your watch. Still watching the address on Channels TV.
Re: President Buhari To Address The UN General Assembly Shortly by seunlayi(m): 9:55am On Sep 30, 2015
mohdimplez:
end "it's" speech to the UN! Really! Did you pass english language @ all? So a human being is now an it? Go and learn basic english please! Biko!
you expect me to sit down and be reviewing whatever I type here as if I am jobless like you. Ogbeni Tisa, how much is Seun paying you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Arrested At Radio House With Grenades & Live Ammo / Governor Obiano Returns From US Vacation, Dismisses Rumors Of Illness (Photo) / President Muhammadu Buhari Declares Assets Ready For Swearing In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.