Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special (31349 Views)

9 Questions To Ask Your Web Designer After Handing Over Your Website / Blog Forces Readers To Read Posts Before Commenting / 3 Questions You Must Ask Yourself Before Choosing A Niche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by tintingz(m): 9:47am On Sep 30, 2015
undecided
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by TheMainMan: 9:47am On Sep 30, 2015
...Nonsense... Who gives a fvck 'bout wah anyone says or think... undecided undecided..
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by norame(f): 9:47am On Sep 30, 2015
Noted!!
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by drey076(m): 9:47am On Sep 30, 2015
Story
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by cupid4ig(m): 9:48am On Sep 30, 2015
If only people can think we'll o themselves
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by ionsman: 9:48am On Sep 30, 2015
CashNaira96:

chai... Its like you guys didnt read the post abi
space bookers

You wey quote all of us, you read the post? grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by Princesschi(f): 9:49am On Sep 30, 2015
ah swear i didnt read before commenting, lemme goan read
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by banio: 9:49am On Sep 30, 2015
shocked
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by Daniel058(m): 9:49am On Sep 30, 2015
Vv
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by posiworld(m): 9:49am On Sep 30, 2015
Great post for NL..s, i hope they would repent after reading it smiley cool

1 Like

Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by adedayourt(m): 9:50am On Sep 30, 2015
buahahahah grin
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by adedayourt(m): 9:50am On Sep 30, 2015
posiworld:
Great post for NL..s, i hope they would repent after reading it smiley cool

i kno dem dey wont grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 30, 2015
Richommie,LEGEND,

you, yes you grin
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by adedayourt(m): 9:51am On Sep 30, 2015
norame:
Noted!!

see ur window teeth grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by walexmini(m): 9:51am On Sep 30, 2015
You damn right
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by Burger01(m): 9:51am On Sep 30, 2015
Wetin cheesy
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by adedayourt(m): 9:52am On Sep 30, 2015
Princesschi:
ah swear i didnt read before commenting, lemme goan read

see dem grin
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 30, 2015
ok
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by Princesschi(f): 9:55am On Sep 30, 2015
adedayourt:

see dem grin
naso oo:p
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by fpeter(f): 9:55am On Sep 30, 2015
noted
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 30, 2015
Comments like
a
gh
i Fear Naira land
seunlayi post38523663: I Can tell you that must Nairalanders are usually temporary crazy whenever they have the opportunity of commenting on the FP, this is gradually making any thread on Nairaland making little sense, you only get better comments when you get to subsequent pages. SOMETHING NEED TO BE DONE ASAP

1 Like

Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by adedayourt(m): 9:56am On Sep 30, 2015
Princesschi:
:p:> naso oo

kontinu cool
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 30, 2015
Nairaland mods and administrators encourage the nonsense posted on the Forum with the way they push some of these posts to the FP. The attitude of the mods/admin makes it easy for responsible people to leave or stop posting whereby miscreants are daily attracted because Nairaland satisfies their agenda. It shouldn't be all about traffic.

1 Like

Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by OBSEQUIOUS(m): 9:56am On Sep 30, 2015
But everyone always engage in the rat race to be the first to, so I don't read meaning into zilch comments. Thats the philosophy "in van gaal's voice"
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by Mustay(m): 9:58am On Sep 30, 2015
Per internet, anonymity has brought out the beast in people. So, even useless thoughts that should just be buried in your brain are voiced out via the fingers on the keyboard. Today, I have observed we gossip more online than we discuss - a dangerous dimension.

Before you post, ask yourself one question? Would you be proud of your comment if per chance the veil of anonymity is removed from your username Methinks that's a fundamental question and that's where to start from.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by seunlayi(m): 9:58am On Sep 30, 2015
Chosen1984:
Comments like
a

gh
i Fear Naira land

something need to be done

1 Like

Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by 4C2215131: 9:59am On Sep 30, 2015
Sometimes the 'nonsensical' comments make for good relaxation. You just laugh and feel better after a hectic time at whatever you're involved in...at least it is so for me.

Can't be so serious all the time, so most senseless comments if you reflect on them deep enough embodies some truth and sense. It takes everyone to make this forum interesting and vibrant...the crazy, nerd, sabi-sabi, morally depraved, ethically bankrupt, wealthy, broke, employed, un-employed and not searching, married and single, religious, anti-religious, political, apolitical, etc, they all add spice to this place.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by Princesschi(f): 10:00am On Sep 30, 2015
adedayourt:

kontinu cool

thank you oh jare cheesy
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by menxer: 10:02am On Sep 30, 2015
dazzlingd:
Nice piece.

but no matter how nice a thread cud be, always expect these categories of people;
Religious warriors
Tribal warriors
wailing wailers

just watch out for them, they will all be here

bigoted opinionated warriors
Hate attackers
Politically blinded warrior
Opinion-less followers
grin
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by adedayourt(m): 10:02am On Sep 30, 2015
Princesschi:

thank you oh jare cheesy

a like ur signature smiley
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by Cholls(m): 10:03am On Sep 30, 2015
my brother abeg watin u talk?
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by Koolking(m): 10:04am On Sep 30, 2015
Most comments online are not true representation of commentators. It's predominantly a facade, the reason I personally don't take online comments serious. NL as a faceless forum is reek of impostor whose life offline is not what they pretend to be online.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Become A Webmaster / Dara Oladosu Accepts Twitter Job Offer, Meets Jack Dorsey / Now That Alexa Has Closed Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.