Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,328 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

For Refusing His Hug, Yvonne Nelson Get Assaulted By Crazy Nigerian Fan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / For Refusing His Hug, Yvonne Nelson Get Assaulted By Crazy Nigerian Fan (939 Views)

Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) / Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Sexy Figure In New Stunning Photo / Nigerian Man Assaults Yvonne Nelson For Refusing To Hug Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Refusing His Hug, Yvonne Nelson Get Assaulted By Crazy Nigerian Fan by famobaba(m): 5:55pm On Sep 28, 2015
Her ‘sin’ was refusing his request for a hug. Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson got the biggest scare of her life when she was physically assaulted by a crazy Nigerian male fan in Ghana over the weekend.
The crazy male fan who was identified by one Elvis Eze reportedly chased the actress to her car and shoved her aside roughly. Eze was one of the many guests invited to the birthday party of actress Ingrid Alabi in Accra. Other Ghanaian celebrities at the occasion include Eddie Nartey, Van Vicker, Nikki Samonas, Jasmine Baroudi, Khareema Aguiar, KOD and Ghana Movie Awards boss Fred Nuamah.
It took the timely intervention of eyewitnesses to wrestle the actress free from the grip of infuriated man.
Yvonne Nelson reported the incident to...

Source - http://expressng.com/2015/09/for-refusing-his-hug-yvonne-nelson-get-assaulted-by-crazy-nigerian-fan/

Re: For Refusing His Hug, Yvonne Nelson Get Assaulted By Crazy Nigerian Fan by pretydiva(f): 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
Hehehe. He wants 2 take his share of d national cake cheesy
Re: For Refusing His Hug, Yvonne Nelson Get Assaulted By Crazy Nigerian Fan by Pamelayoung: 6:27pm On Sep 28, 2015
Nigerian men wit their irrational behaviour

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Refusing His Hug, Yvonne Nelson Get Assaulted By Crazy Nigerian Fan by Mrbigman1(m): 9:54pm On Sep 28, 2015
They now know how loose u re and how cheap u re.

No worry, if I jam u for koro, make I hear say I no collect my own.
Re: For Refusing His Hug, Yvonne Nelson Get Assaulted By Crazy Nigerian Fan by hatux: 10:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
Bad guy win chop free cake....
Re: For Refusing His Hug, Yvonne Nelson Get Assaulted By Crazy Nigerian Fan by pet4ril(f): 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2015
grin grin grin what was he thinking? That the actress should dance to hi tone? He's supposed to be arrested for such irrational behavior. Fan my foot

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

AY And His Wife Mable Pictured Sharing A Kiss In Public [photos] / Instagram Crush? Amber Rose Flirts With Justin Bieber And Fans Go Crazy! / MBGN 2015 Unaoku Anyadike Open Up On Being Queen - It Is Stressful But Fun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.